rock climbing gym is the best place to meet high quality women in their late teens and 20s

longjohnmong

longjohnmong

Kraken
It's way more social than a regular gym. The girls aren't vapid whores but they're still fit. Usually appeals to smart women. Going on climbing trips is an excuse to spend time outside of gym. Girls are actually impressed by climbing skill instead of not giving a shit about your bench press. Automatically gives you something to talk about with them.

If you're the least bit social and MTN+ (I'm neither) you could easily meet a girl there who is worth knowing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zylaro, aestheticsrespecter, BrahminBoss and 22 others
climbs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, 5'7 zoomer, Sushifart and 18 others
It's way more social than a regular gym. The girls aren't vapid whores but they're still fit. Usually appeals to smart women. Going on climbing trips is an excuse to spend time outside of gym. Girls are actually impressed by climbing skill instead of not giving a shit about your bench press. Automatically gives you something to talk about with them.

If you're the least bit social and MTN+ (I'm neither) you could easily meet a girl there who is worth knowing.
Then i pull up to the rock climbing spot and it’s all MEN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zylaro, aleksander, Niksy and 18 others
No thx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, IndraBC and try2beme
unless ur a good climber its like telling some skinnyfat bitchboi to go gym bc theres plenty fine women there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zylaro, Deleted member 49130, Pikabro and 9 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
unless ur a good climber its like telling some skinnyfat bitchboi to go gym bc theres plenty fine women there.
being good is unnecessary. but, yeah, if you have zero interest in pursuing it as a hobby, then, no, it's not good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 29167
Women who do rock climbing are the same ugly stinky wrinkly ones that wear sports shirts every single day and can't compete lookswise so think being in nature is a personality

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, IndraBC, Deleted member 23778 and 14 others
Tried it and hated it

It's good because you can look at their ass...
belayer-watching-female-sport-climber-ascending-pillar.jpg

You still need looks to pick them up though, I've been to countless of activity clubs and even though I had many wonderful conversations with plenty of girls there, I still didn't get lucky with them. Just because you have the same interests and hobbies, doesn't really mean anything to them, they would still prefer as boyfriend a Chad even if he doesn't give a shit about their interests.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, Deleted member 49130, Pikabro and 9 others
Just like my japanese animes.

they would still prefer as boyfriend a Chad even if he doesn't give a shit about their interests
Sad but true. Also, seen too many cases of girls getting into some hobbies of their good-looking or average-looking but high status boyfriends. To the point of learning manuals on some obscure autistic stuff. Opposite, when orbiters get into hobbies of their oneitis trying to get their attention almost never works and often looks cringe as hell.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 23778, ManletBlackcel and 8 others
Sad but true. Also, seen too many cases of girls getting into some hobbies of their good-looking or average-looking but high status boyfriends. To the point of learning manuals on some obscure autistic stuff. Opposite, when orbiters get into hobbies of their oneitis trying to get their attention almost never works and often looks cringe as hell.
Lol, what usually happens is that the orbiter might become a "friend" but rarely something more...

In this particular case, the simp might even go with a girl he orbited and other people rock climbing in the mountains, but he will mostly be a luggage boy, carrying her bags, ropes and other stuff. And once they get on top of the mountain, he will discover he carried a ton of crap that is totally non-essential(women always do this) and it will feel like the girl almost trolled him. He could even save her life during a dangerous climbing maneuver, but he will only get a hug and "thank you", and after that the girl will return to get drilled hard by her Chad boyfriend, who's a city boy and hates rock climbing.
Hero-Porter-heroes-The-Intrepid-Foundation-Intrepid-Travel-PEAK-DMC-Inca-Trail-in-Peru-with-Intrepid__Ryan-Bolton-3K5A8283.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 23778, theRiderEffect and 7 others
I will use my wagie bucks and see if this statement is true. I'm expected to be disappointed.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Danish_Retard
I will use my wagie bucks and see if this statement is true. I'm expected to be disappointed.
Go on weekday evening, like 6PM. All this assumes you live in a decently sized city with a popular gym.

I mean, if you actually like climbing, sure, but the idea of starting a hobby just to get near women sounds lame. As if there aren't women everywhere around you anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Gonthar
Can I climb in my sock lifts?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
High T woman failo

D63923661d4e1eb47f6592677ea6ccb6
2c30c159909d493c97ee52c769341741
6faaaafec81002920690832c5fe44a13

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and RichardSpencel
you must be giga twink if you think they look high T
They are going out of their way to look like men with "HARD" tattoos and earth tones

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
They are going out of their way to look like men with "HARD" tattoos and earth tones
oh, my mistake. she is basically Andre the Giant because of that wrist tattoo

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy and RichardSpencel
Then i pull up to the rock climbing spot and it’s all MEN
It’s all just looksmax.org members after reading this thread jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, aestheticsrespecter, theRiderEffect and 2 others
Lol, what usually happens is that the orbiter might become a "friend" but rarely something more...

In this particular case, the simp might even go with a girl he orbited and other people rock climbing in the mountains, but he will mostly be a luggage boy, carrying her bags, ropes and other stuff. And once they get on top of the mountain, he will discover he carried a ton of crap that is totally non-essential(women always do this) and it will feel like the girl almost trolled him. He could even save her life during a dangerous climbing maneuver, but he will only get a hug and "thank you", and after that the girl will return to get drilled hard by her Chad boyfriend, who's a city boy and hates rock climbing.
Hero-Porter-heroes-The-Intrepid-Foundation-Intrepid-Travel-PEAK-DMC-Inca-Trail-in-Peru-with-Intrepid__Ryan-Bolton-3K5A8283.jpg

You described it in 100% detail.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I dont want a girl surrounded by high value individuals

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I dont want a girl surrounded by high value individuals
Climbers aren't high value individuals. And as you get better at climbing, your value increases.

And I'm not saying this is some free girlfriend hack, just that it's a good place to meet cool girls.

Like last night there was a girl there alone, like a solid 6.5, and the gym was pretty much empty, no orbiters or anything. Where else are you going to find an attractive single woman who you can just chill with for a few hours without knowing her previously and it's not considered weird or anything? And, yeah, of course you have to have some semblance of social skills, which I don't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Is this real

I have been thinking of getting into climbing but im incel

Is there hope?

Is this real

Is there hope?
I enjoy it. There's no reason you couldn't take it up as a hobby. Get one or a couple of your friends to go. But you can go alone if you don't have anyone else. No one will care. No one cares that you suck at climbing. If you show up regularly, I guarantee people will try to befriend you. Again, I'm not saying it's a free girlfriend pass, but if you're remotely social you'll definitely end up talking to girls.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Is this real

Is there hope?
There is no hope, like someone else said it's all guys

Foids dont exist outside tiktok

it’s funny how your larps and imagination sometimes 100% accurate, ive been in hiking group before and this is it

• +1
it’s funny how your larps and imagination sometimes 100% accurate, ive been in hiking group before and this is it
It's not remotely accurate, though. It seems like you've all only known the cuntiest women.

Anyway, you don't hike up a mountain. You go bouldering and chill at some boulders with minimal gear and act like a normal person. Yes, this all assumes you have the capacity to be a normal person and not be a little bitch.

This reminds me of when I was with my ex. She worked with this dude who had a crush on her. He had flowers delivered to her at work. He took her snowboarding and bought her new boots and bindings, like hundreds of dollars, paid for her pass. Then I went with them one time and he paid for my pass and my friend's pass, too. But as soon as we got out on the slopes he just ran away and spent the entire alone. I don't even think he said a word around me.

So then he comes on a forum like this. "Bro, don't get into snowboarding. You'll just buy a girl new boots and bindings and then she'll go home and fuck her Chad boyfriend."

Other incels: "100% accurate."

It's not remotely accurate, though. It seems like you've all only known the cuntiest women.

Anyway, you don't hike up a mountain. You go bouldering and chill at some boulders with minimal gear and act like a normal person. Yes, this all assumes you have the capacity to be a normal person and not be a little bitch.

This reminds me of when I was with my ex. She worked with this dude who had a crush on her. He had flowers delivered to her at work. He took her snowboarding and bought her new boots and bindings, like hundreds of dollars, paid for her pass. Then I went with them one time and he paid for my pass and my friend's pass, too. But as soon as we got out on the slopes he just ran away and spent the entire alone. I don't even think he said a word around me.

So then he comes on a forum like this. "Bro, don't get into snowboarding. You'll just buy a girl new boots and bindings and then she'll go home and fuck her Chad boyfriend."

Other incels: "100% accurate."
in my expierence the incel doesn’t nessicarly want sex but is the type to naturally want to help people because they enjoy that for whatever reason

but they’re always subhuman/ethnic and are extroverted oofy doofy. my interpretation is this is some sort of repressed desire but this could be off

High iq post but as with all hobbies you need to be good at it and ok looking.

High iq post but as with all hobbies you need to be good at it and ok looking.
Yeah. I'm just saying that it's a good place to meet women, not that it will immediately solve all your problems.

But, if you don't have anything better to do and can afford it, you might as well get good at it. There's one "team kid" I can think of who would definitely just look like a typical nerd, but is super good at climbing and ripped because of it, and he has a a cute climber girlfriend.

What do you mean, I've never been hiking but I've been to other activity clubs and groups and eventually figured out that the girls who tolerated me around were those who wanted to gain favors or stuff from me...
I also remember about an incel guy who said he was once on a high-school trip and became unwillingly the luggage boy to the girls in his class. When he didn't want to carry the bags anymore, everyone turned against him and treated him like crap.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Like last night there was a girl there alone, like a solid 6.5, and the gym was pretty much empty, no orbiters or anything. Where else are you going to find an attractive single woman who you can just chill with for a few hours without knowing her previously and it's not considered weird or anything? And, yeah, of course you have to have some semblance of social skills, which I don't.
good thing you didnt try speak to her you wouldve got arrested and kicked out of the gym

good thing you didnt try speak to her you wouldve got arrested and kicked out of the gym
Well, no, I'm good at climbing so I can do whatever I want because these people are obsessed with it. But there was some bald ~5'6 dude climbing with her for a while. That's what I'm saying. It's not like a regular gym where girls don't want to be bothered. It's perfectly normal to start working a route with someone. Girls come up to me and start talking to me, but I eventually drive them away with my autism.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
I'm going to check it out.

Hobbymaxing is a way to ascend. Hate when guys dismiss it because "bUt yOu hAvE tO bE gOoD aT iT"

yeah no shit. But if it's a way to get you in front of more women, it's going to help. fuckers think girls are going to magically appear in their bedroom or some shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and longjohnmong
All the girl i see on gym are becky tier trying to compensate major flaw, she's the most delusional foids i ever cross.

Some time you can cross stacylite-stacies, but they come for run and calculate no one.

Taking up hobbies to meet women is not only sad but also super time consuming. You willingly become an orbiter in the hopes of finding women who will like you. You could just go to a bar and chat up women there, much more direct and you don't have to spend weeks hoping for the best

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Lots of Chads rock climb too.

Don't expect much.

this is still true. saw a 5'3 110 pound Bangladeshi twink with a skinny white gf. saw another pretty ugly, white trash looking dude with a cute girl. if you are remotely NT this is your best chance at getting a girlfriend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Mace1
this is still true. saw a 5'3 110 pound Bangladeshi twink with a skinny white gf. saw another pretty ugly, white trash looking dude with a cute girl. if you are remotely NT this is your best chance at getting a girlfriend
ancient thread brother

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
this would be good if i didn’t have to go to a rock climbing gym for it to work

foids train to climb mt chad

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
What the fuck? Rock clumbing is cool activity now?