Roids without hairloss or collagen loss?

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself
First off, I’m retarded on steroids, androgens, and shit

I’m 5”10 (above avg where I live), white, MTN, have good shoulder-to-hip ratio…

Get a couple lays a week from NT + social circle

But the worst frame out of everyone in this forum

Thin frail bones

My wrists are probably 10th percentile

Avg 10 year old girl wristmogs me

Wrist is cope, no one really cares…

but it shows the size of my skeletal structure

I weirdly look muscular-ish (did natty gymmaxxing for a year and only gained 11lbs)

both foids and guys have complimented me on my “physique” (lean + good shoulder proportions maybe?)

But I weigh 124

This is probably the weight of the average 6 year old or some shit

My BMI is “severely underweight”

Is it my bones? Wtf is wrong?

That being said, does every steroid fuck your skin and hair? Is that just the male hormones?

I’ve seem anavar, test, rad-140, AIs, etc recommended here

If you run fin along side whatever compound is that good enough?

TL;DR What the fuck should I run so I’m not the same weight of the average Thailandese male while not descending to LTN?

PS. I probably stunted growth and my bones from “fasting “ during puberty

• +1
Reactions: wsada
You don't need steroids, you need to eat.

• +1
Reactions: Chadliter, TrestIsBest, dsheppa and 3 others
You don't need steroids, you need to eat.
Why do I look bigger than my friends who are 20 to 30 pounds heavier? Any idea?

Also being natty I’ll be what? 145 after 3 years? Fuckin kill me dud

I can’t handle the mogging my dad is 201lbs at 5”11 with massive wrists

I’m not safe from mogs even in my own home :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa

If you actually eat, you will be more than 145 lbs. If you go on steroids now, you will become one of those Reddiors who post their before and after with 0 gains made. You simple lack the fundamentals.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, shabby890 and mogstars

the way i gained after not being able to is whey protein everyday + banana shake + nuts + ate 4 times a day for a year and gained 10lb also I didn't walk at all per day during Jan-today when I did this

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Carnivore
If you actually eat, you will be more than 145 lbs. If you go on steroids now, you will become one of those Reddiors who post their before and after with 0 gains made. You simple lack the fundamentals.
Thank you, will strengthen my fundamentals, I do realize I sound like 15 yr old “hard gainers” on soyddit

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore
the way i gained after not being able to is whey protein everyday + banana shake + nuts + ate 4 times a day for a year and gained 10lb also I didn't walk at all per day during Jan-today when I did this
How old and what weight rn? Just curious

I had a job where I had to do a LOT of walking all day until some months ago so that probably fucked up my calorie intake

DHT is responsible for the negative cosmetic effects of anabolic steroids. This includes hairloss, acne and excessive bodyhair growth to name a few.

There’s also evidence which suggest DHT could be responsible for the cardiovascular issues associated with high testosterone also

In case you’re unfamiliar, DHT is a child hormone of testosterone. Testosterone gets converted into DHT through a process cause 5 Alpha reductase. Kind of how testosterone can also aromotize into estrogen

Testosterone and estrogen are great for skin and hair, they increase collegen.

DHT on the other hand is accosiated with lower level levels of collegen and can interfere with the healing of certain kinds of wounds. So damage to skin from sunlight could have it’s healing hindered through DHT.

DHT plays an important role in the body during purberty. However in adulthood it is not important. Evolution is not perfect, after all, and just because something has no use to us it does not mean we will stop producing it. Look at the arms of a Carnotuarus.

So the key if you want to use steroids while avoiding the negative effects of DHT is to

1. Stay away from DHT derivitives

2: Run either a TRT dose of testosterone or run supra physiological doses of testosterone with a 5AR inhibitor

Run testosterone derivitives like dianabol and turinabol(I think? Lmao look this up it’s been a while since I have)

If you run TRT dose of testosterone then use nandrolone derivitives ( deca or NPP and tren (and stay away from 5AR inhibitors if you do deca or NPP)

My advice would be to run high test with high finasteride and dbol + tbol.

You MAYB be able to get away with running less androgenic DHT derivatives. This is because systemic DHT is not quite the same as DHT synthesized through 5 alpha reductase. However, I would not risk it.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6128, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
most likely good insertions + if you're low bf, you'll look heavier than your size if you have some muscle on you

DHT is responsible for the negative cosmetic effects of anabolic steroids. This includes hairloss, acne and excessive bodyhair growth to name a few.

There’s also evidence which suggest DHT could be responsible for the cardiovascular issues associated with high testosterone also

In case you’re unfamiliar, DHT is a child hormone of testosterone. Testosterone gets converted into DHT through a process cause 5 Alpha reductase. Kind of how testosterone can also aromotize into estrogen

Testosterone and estrogen are great for skin and hair, they increase collegen.

DHT on the other hand is accosiated with lower level levels of collegen and can interfere with the healing of certain kinds of wounds. So damage to skin from sunlight could have it’s healing hindered through DHT.

DHT plays an important role in the body during purberty. However in adulthood it is not important. Evolution is not perfect, after all, and just because something has no use to us it does not mean we will stop producing it. Look at the arms of a Carnotuarus.

So the key if you want to use steroids while avoiding the negative effects of DHT is to

1. Stay away from DHT derivitives

2: Run either a TRT dose of testosterone or run supra physiological doses of testosterone with a 5AR inhibitor

Run testosterone derivitives like dianabol and turinabol(I think? Lmao look this up it’s been a while since I have)

If you run TRT dose of testosterone then use nandrolone derivitives ( deca or NPP and tren (and stay away from 5AR inhibitors if you do deca or NPP)

My advice would be to run high test with high finasteride and dbol + tbol.

You MAYB be able to get away with running less androgenic DHT derivatives. This is because systemic DHT is not quite the same as DHT synthesized through 5 alpha reductase. However, I would not risk it.
Thank you, High IQ and very well-explained

You write very well

Bookmarked

I’ll start macro-tracking and upping my frequency again and after I gain natty consistently, I’ll look deep into these

Will update you in a year and send you some money if I end up running it

How old and what weight rn? Just curious

I had a job where I had to do a LOT of walking all day until some months ago so that probably fucked up my calorie intake
20 6ft 150lb, the last 5lb were mostly fat that accumulated in my belly. I’ll lose it now

most likely good insertions + if you're low bf, you'll look heavier than your size if you have some muscle on you
Funny enough I have death-tier chest insertions and short biceps belly but shoulder, traps, & triceps save me

V shape pill?

Didn’t know abt the 2nd part but makes a lot of sense, especially when comparing bodybuilders and powerlifters

Just be natty brah

• Woah
Reactions: mogstars
my mom always said calcium makes your bones strong :feelsautistic:

Thin frail bones

I weirdly look muscular-ish (did natty gymmaxxing for a year and only gained 11lbs)

both foids and guys have complimented me on my “physique” (lean + good shoulder proportions maybe?)

But I weigh 124

That being said, does every steroid fuck your skin and hair? Is that just the male hormones?

TL;DR What the fuck should I run so I’m not the same weight of the average Thailandese male while not descending to LTN?

post body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Clown Show
Stopped reading here jfl :lul: :lul: :lul:

Do roids, they are super healthy for your skin and hormones :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and autistic_tendencies
RUN RU with them

Thin frail bones

But I weigh 124

Skin damage is inevitable for actual roids, some sarms might be safe. For hair unless you're running test only dht blockers won't do shit so you need a topical antiandrogen like ru-58841

Yeah it must be overrated if you have access to it every week LOL
MTB FWB + NT partying + social circle + money

are u non-NT fakecel like 80% of the forum or actual subhuman?

MTB FWB + NT partying + social circle + money

are u non-NT fakecel like 80% of the forum or actual subhuman?
I mog you to oblivion son
Stand down
Hahahajaaja

I mog you to oblivion son
Stand down
Hahahajaaja

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Thin frail bones

But I weigh 124

YOU NEED TO HAVE EXPERIENCE AND DROP YOUR RACISM TOO

Skin damage is inevitable for actual roids, some sarms might be safe. For hair unless you're running test only dht blockers won't do shit so you need a topical antiandrogen like ru-58841
What sarms is safe ?

No idea which is safe for skin never touched them. I know S4 is safe for hair but will cuck your eyes
Like the Brazilian police ?