Roman emperor as trans woman

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
"North Hertfordshire Museum will now refer to emperor Elagabalus with the female pronouns of she and her.
It comes after classical texts claim the emperor once said "call me not Lord, for I am a Lady".
A museum spokesperson said it was "only polite and respectful to be sensitive to identifying pronouns for people in the past".
The museum has one coin of Elagabalus, which is often displayed amongst other LGBTQ+ items in its collection.
It said it consulted LGBTQ+ charity Stonewall to ensure "displays, publicity and talks are as up-to-date and inclusive as possible".

This is next level faggotery coming from western soycucks :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@hopecel @apocalypse @Xangsane @Gonthar
@5'7 zoomer
@Aloha
@Ozraelite

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, thecel, HeightPilledum and 5 others
gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, dimorphism and PointOfNoReturn
"North Hertfordshire Museum will now refer to emperor Elagabalus with the female pronouns of she and her.
It comes after classical texts claim the emperor once said "call me not Lord, for I am a Lady".
A museum spokesperson said it was "only polite and respectful to be sensitive to identifying pronouns for people in the past".
The museum has one coin of Elagabalus, which is often displayed amongst other LGBTQ+ items in its collection.
It said it consulted LGBTQ+ charity Stonewall to ensure "displays, publicity and talks are as up-to-date and inclusive as possible".

This is next level faggotery coming from western soycucks :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@hopecel @apocalypse @Xangsane @Gonthar
@5'7 zoomer
@Aloha
@Ozraelite
Ugh, you haven't seen our new work. Stalin had male concubines.

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and VladimirtheGreat
It sounds like this Emperor was a faggot tho. It's not historians' fault that he liked getting piped in the ass.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Yeah he was HUGE degenerate gooner too, trannyism was the least of it. Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
to call them trans isnt really accurate, they were just lost in the sauce within pagan cults that were big on the whole divine emperor man-womyn dionysian type deal.

He was one of the youngest emperors, undoubtedly the most degenerate, and the only tranny one.
Tbh referring to him as a woman kinda erases the fact that he was, indeed, a tranny...
You'd know by looking at his bust and see a little mustache, but still...

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back