Rotting is a terrorist attack to your neurotransmitters and mental health

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
1 week ago I could barely use my phone for about 3 hours per day. I left basement, the fresh air got deeply injected in my brain, and this made me start to feel way better.

I was looking better, feeling NT, giving less of a fuck about anything, and like 10000 times more motivated than average. Heck I was barely posting about my oneitis JFL.

But now after 4 days of staying at home due to the possibility that I have Corona JFL I noticed easily that I didnt comb my hair even once, didn't want to leave my room, coomed too much, became depressed.

Ive basically lost all improvement. Except this new knowledge and realization.

@Good_Little_Goy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 6963, stuckneworleans and 14 others
high E moment i love this site :)

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Good_Little_Goy
Same thing happens to me ngl
whenever I am not forced to go outside or forced to stay in,
my brain just goes into rotter mode and I become a husk of a person, like rn I should be revising but I’m not

Had my first real day back at college on monday and it was actually nice, felt kinda normal for once.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, stuckneworleans, RAITEIII and 1 other person
81fb370fe92673e7e5889ef57bac1058

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
You have a plan in life?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
dn rd gonna rot til i die early of liver failure

Agreed brudda, I had quite a busy week but it felt REALLY good not to rot at home 24/7. I felt human.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and RAITEIII
Over for me, been home-schooled all my life, ive grown up on the internet. I'm on it all day long...

Never had a schedule for anything, and only recently have I even began brushing my teeth daily.

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
I am not sure really, still trying to tick off the basics or work, gf, hobbies and friends etc, but notjing much set in stone besides some financial job.

but I am half considering devoting my life to looksmaxxing, seen some crazy transformations that make me wonder, I think I will decide after @Won'tStopNoodling ’s mse & fm + mlf2 results.

• +1
i rot in my house for over a year tbh. its ogre for me until my weiner becomes huge

@rightfulcel

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 5522
I don't know what to say man :(
I have finished the "adaptation period" and now I can move on into the normal period. I now have to wear my extender for 9 hours a day

• Woah
Last edited: