ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
8nhync 2

• JFL
Reactions: randomop and sub5c3l
Where is the cuck path ?

• JFL
Reactions: randomop and SidharthTheSlayer
The real tragedy of the war is the cute slavic foids being killed 💔 I am for russia though

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Latinolooksmaxxer
ukrainian women are foggers

• +1
Reactions: murdah
As a Russiancel, it must be noted that Russia is not the epitome of trad culture, especially not relating trad family values. The overwhelming majority of children in Russia are raised by single mothers. Russia is also the country with the most abortions (by a long shot IIRC).

Orthodoxy in Russia is not necessarily reflected in the culture.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and WayneBraaaah
RU forever thank you, Vladimir for the denazification

As a Russiancel, it must be noted that Russia is not the epitome of trad culture, especially not relating trad family values. The overwhelming majority of children in Russia are raised by single mothers. Russia is also the country with the most abortions (by a long shot IIRC).

Orthodoxy in Russia is not necessarily reflected in the culture.
You're a ruski?
Did you vote?

Why do y'all have a single mother epidemic?

You're a ruski?
Did you vote?

Why do y'all have a single mother epidemic?
Yes
No

Single mother issue in Russia is multi-factorial but it hits the same bases as in every other country.

-Lack of family values reinforced by the church due to religion being banned for 70 years.
-Women introduced into the workforce fairly early on in during communism and broke from the financial dependence that bound them to marriage.
-Lack of religiosity in newer generations
-Monogamous culture not reinforced by the state whereas single motherhood is entirely supported by the state and the matriarchal family structure in many Russian households

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
Yes
No

Single mother issue in Russia is multi-factorial but it hits the same bases as in every other country.

-Lack of family values reinforced by the church due to religion being banned for 70 years.
-Women introduced into the workforce fairly early on in during communism and broke from the financial dependence that bound them to marriage.
-Lack of religiosity in newer generations
-Monogamous culture not reinforced by the state whereas single motherhood is entirely supported by the state and the matriarchal family structure in many Russian households
Do you live in a big city like Moscow or St Pete?

This is news to me holy shit

I mean I knew Russians aren't a paragon of family values but I thought they'd at least be decent

Y'all are basically the west minus the faggots and trannies.

Why does the state incentivise single moms? That's cucked

Do you live in a big city like Moscow or St Pete?

This is news to me holy shit

I mean I knew Russians aren't a paragon of family values but I thought they'd at least be decent

Y'all are basically the west minus the faggots and trannies.

Why does the state incentivise single moms? That's cucked
I moved but I lived on the periphery of the ever-expanding Moscow. The state incentivizes single motherhood for the same reason as in any other country—in order to keep the population stable (or ideally growing). If monogamy isn't feasible, at least the state can accommodate females to have kids by any means possible, so long as they have them.

The church plays more of an active role in state affairs and laws related to religious morality but most people aren't really religious whereas in places like America, there is a separation of church and state but many people are still actively religious.