RU58841 users chime in

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
i’ve been using ru58841 from anagenic (premixed) for a couple days and i’ve been getting weird flu like symptoms, like runny nose and sore throat etc

yes i know it’s a fucking research chemical that hasn’t been approved for humans to use but i’ve already thrown the kitchen sink at my hair loss and nothing has worked so far so i’m okay with risking this, i just want to know if anybody got similar sides and if they eventually went away

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lebronjames23, PseudoMaxxer and dad
be careful twilight, we would prefer you alive!

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 51781 and PseudoMaxxer
i didnt. its probably not from it

but when i consistently use ru-minox i might get some eczema like red rushes around my nose, could be the cold weather tho

• +1
Reactions: twilight
be careful twilight, we would prefer you alive!
if 0.5 dut oral min and a chinese research chemical doesn’t stop my norwooding i’m jumping off a bridge

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dad and twilight
if 0.5 dut oral min and a chinese research chemical doesn’t stop my norwooding i’m jumping off a bridge
dut and ru is an overkill, most people go on ru to avoid fin/dut. unless ure severe balding or sth

dut alone would stop hairloss in almost anyone and regrow. it takes time, when i was on fin i stopped shedding at the 3rd month (then quit) and hair looked the best 6 months after initial use

Last edited:
  • +1
RU58841will give you a heartattack

Why not use fin? Or the extreme variant dut?

dut and ru is an overkill, most people go on ru to avoid fin/dut. unless ure severe balding or sth

dut alone would stop hairloss in almost anyone and regrow. it takes time, when i was on fin i stopped shedding at the 3rd month (then quit) and hair looked the best 6 months after initial use
been on fin 2 years dut 6 months, it’s cope for me unfortunately, looks like i need to kill every last bit of dht that’s floating around on my scalp

just shave bald in that case tbh

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
No I didnt get these sides. Still use RU

• +1
what are ur results? do u use it alone or with fin
I use it with Minox and microneeldling. Didnt see any big regrowth tbh my hair looks the same since I statred it, so no further miniturization

Hairloss sounds like a nightmare

• +1
I use it with Minox and microneeldling. Didnt see any big regrowth tbh my hair looks the same since I statred it, so no further miniturization
how long have you been using it?

do you use all over the scalp? how is the shedding?

do you have a pic of him? don't remember what he looks like, been a long time jfl

Attachments

• 1708432041573.png
    1708432041573.png
    333.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark and twilight
how long have you been using it?

do you use all over the scalp? how is the shedding?
using it for over a year now
I use 1 ML in the evening, mostly on my hairline, and rest just randomly on the scalp. I dont really have shedding unless I eat a lot of sugar

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
I do have some temple regrowth but I attribute it to the minox and not the RU. Like just above the ears. Because whenever I stop minox, this area just gets extemely thin

Giga gay and faggot, just cut ur balls at this point