Rule of thumb: Make your looksmaxes appear effortless

ExtraBones

ExtraBones

Musashi's Disciple.
I've noticed this doesn't get talked about often here. One of the key elements to being appealing to the female gaze is making your looksmaxes look like they were effortless/natural. Women aren't much different than men: they prefer men who don't look like they put in too much effort for the same reasons men dislike women who put on makeup: effortlessness.

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, kyrre, Yerico7 and 12 others
Yeah man I just happened to stumble into the surgery room and wake up with having both my jaws sawed hehe...funny how that happens.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad, angelo, zyMOGenic and 8 others
Yeah man I just happened to stumble into the surgery room and wake up with having both my jaws sawed hehe...funny how that happens.
it was meant to be a tooth extraction but the surgeon fucked up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Foreverbrad, zyMOGenic and 4 others
How can I make my 30 grand worth of implants effortless to the girls I know? Guess I need to change social circle and re build from zero.

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta
How can I make my 30 grand worth of implants effortless to the girls I know? Guess I need to change social circle and re build from zero.
I will larp mewing after surgery tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 25938
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I will leanmaxx and get buccal fat removal for hollow cheeks and then larp it as "just genetics bro."
Mirin, also I could just act clueless like it must have happened naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 25938
I've noticed this doesn't get talked about often here. One of the key elements to being appealing to the female gaze is making your looksmaxes look like they were effortless/natural. Women aren't much different than men: they prefer men who don't look like they put in too much effort for the same reasons men dislike women who put on makeup: effortlessness.
Men don't like women who put in effort because they know that shit is annoying as fuck to be around and the girl is a vapid whore who looks like dogshit without makeup.

Women like men who are capable of effort.

Men don't like women who put in effort because they know that shit is annoying as fuck to be around and the girl is a vapid whore who looks like dogshit without makeup.

Note that I didn't say men shouldn't be putting in an effort, I said that men should make it look like they're not putting in too much effort i.e you must not look like a tryhard. It should appear as if looksmaxxing is a very small part of your routine

Sort by top posts by the year and tell me how many posts do you see of men who look like they hardmaxx religiously or were even posing for the photo that was posted, I'll wait:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
literally all hollywood a-listers bro what a retarded comparison
4b3eor

Note that I didn't say men shouldn't be putting in an effort, I said that men should make it look like they're not putting in too much effort i.e you must not look like a tryhard. It should appear as if looksmaxxing is a very small part of your routine

Sort by top posts by the year and tell me how many posts do you see of men who look like they hardmaxx religiously or were even posing for the photo that was posted, I'll wait:
Do we know the age demographic of that sub? Most of the posts look like picks done by millenial women

• Hmm...
Reactions: ExtraBones

We are a bunch of vapid whores on .org NGL JFL