Ryan Garcia exposing everything?

tigrxs

tigrxs

🌽🐱
Have you seen what Ryan Garcia has been saying on twitter about the devil, bohemian grove, and them raping him and other children?

here is the full video:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ascendedmark, lemonnz and 9 others
that neeguh ryan has been haunting me like a ghost for ages n shutttt

You think its promotion for fights or is he being serious? I've heard this said a lot over the years but they have all been labeled crazy or just killed.

they're deleting his tweets or he is doing it himself

People still wonder why they cancelled Tate harder these recent weeks than when he was in prison.

Dude was too vocal about certain 👃entity lately on twitter.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mazzi, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
You think its promotion for fights or is he being serious? I've heard this said a lot over the years but they have all been labeled crazy or just killed.
it's probably real n shut but who cares neeguhhh

it's probably real n shut but who cares neeguhhh
if its real then God exists and everyone on this site is going to hell:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Its probably real but no one will believe him because he sounds schizo

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, fuxkdakikez, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I always did find it weird how the religion of all the most powerful people was the one that denies christ

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Mewton, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
  • WTF
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Its probably real but no one will believe him because he sounds schizo
of course it will sound crazy, you've been conditioned to label this stuff as crazy because who would believe a crazy person

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, ascendedmark, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person
Andrew tate is also controlled, they would have killed him by now. they've never cared about what people would think about someone dying mysteriously before

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, CarrotMaxxer, Deleted member and 4 others
All of this to dodge Haney huh?

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
Andrew tate is also controlled, they would have killed him by now. they've never cared about what people would think about someone dying mysteriously before
probably why Andrew Tate tried stopping him

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
"you already know who the elite people are" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, NoReedemingFeature and RichardSpencel
dead by april

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
ill summarise the video for all you tiktok brained people

1. doesn't care anymore
2. says they took him into the forest and forced him to watch them rape little kids and bohemian grove is real
3. Andrew tate tells him he is going into a dangerous area (trying to stop him)
4. Andrew tate says he can't talk because he is a case right now (excuse)
5. Ryan Garcia says that they raped him at 2 and that's when/how it all started

these are only the main points, he says a bit more

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and bndar.337
What happens when chad descends

Joking he’s still gigachad but if he was losing his looks and then lost the plot it would be so funny like Connor Murphy 2.0

What happens when chad descends

Joking he’s still gigachad but if he was losing his looks and then lost the plot it would be so funny like Connor Murphy 2.0
they are saying he is on drugs but all he is showing is trauma responses

before and after the incident

dnw jesus was a kike

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and Sprinkles
Fucking hell the rabbi are onto all of us @fuxkdakikez

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and FaceandBBC
I typed in Ryan Garcia and one of the autofill results was “Ryan Garcia dead” I got so happy but it was fake 😭

Fuckin chads…I remember years ago him saying he would get about 1000 girls messaging him per day ,cunt hope he gets raped again
killing him would only prove his point, but the devil is too prideful to let him get away with it

the currents js aren't the same ones as the original

He's about to get crucified for this, it won't end well. The boxing establishment hates these types of boxers although the establishment line is in stark contrast to the sentiment among boxing fans.

Needless to say, boxers who go against the grain and say things that no other boxers dare to say always bite the bullet in the end.
It reminds me of Tyson Fury before he took that long hiatus, he was straight up naming Jews and everything at the time

And yet nowadays, he's gone away from all of that and the boxing establishment suddenly loves him now.

• +1
Reactions: copius, forevergymcelling, Shkreliii and 1 other person
he’s a mkultra victim @autistic_tendencies

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and autistic_tendencies
it’s all scripted anyway these guys are just puppets

JFL if you think ngannou vs fury wasn’t staged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and autistic_tendencies
He's about to get crucified for this, it won't end well. The boxing establishment hates these types of boxers although the establishment line is in stark contrast to the sentiment among boxing fans.

Needless to say, boxers who go against the grain and say things that no other boxers dare to say always bite the bullet in the end.
It reminds me of Tyson Fury before he took that long hiatus, he was straight up naming Jews and everything at the time
View attachment 2785144

And yet nowadays, he's gone away from all of that and the boxing establishment suddenly loves him now.
they threaten them and if that doesn't work they get killed and cloned

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
they threaten them and if that doesn't work they get killed and cloned
but then again youre a mod so youre probably on their side :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: triggr
And NPC's will just laugh it off and/or accuse him of being crazy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi, 5'7 zoomer, tigrxs and 1 other person
He said he’s with god so I think this is controlled opposition or a psyop to push Christianity

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and NoReedemingFeature

View attachment 2785144

a long break after saying some bad :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
why would they push christianity

to decieve/manipulate people and to get them looking for an external savior such as Jesus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Antichrist and NoReedemingFeature
Have you seen what Ryan Garcia has been saying on twitter about the devil, bohemian grove, and them raping him and other children?

here is the full video:

Do you know how to rip videos from twitter?

Wonder what kind of footage he will releaseed

Wonder what kind of footage he will releaseed
maybe the footage of a shrine or something maybe even footage of what they did to the children

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
honestly I believe him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi and Deleted member 30679