Saddled infraorbital implants

D

Deleted member 60975

Master
Hello I’ve decided to fix my eyes first with orbital implants (saddled) aswell as cantho if anyone is interested in helping me out type suggestions in the comments or pm me , ill pm my eye area. Also how much would saddled orbital implants cost and would it interfere if I wanted to get cheek implants in the future .

Hugs and kisses
Rawprimal

Saddled infraorbitals will affect your cheeks and zygos. If your surgeon does everything right you shouldn't need anything else in that area.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and Deleted member 60975
Saddled infraorbitals will affect your cheeks and zygos. If your surgeon does everything right you shouldn't need anything else in that area.
Is Pagnoni the best? Also should I rely on him for the design or @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Is Pagnoni the best? Also should I rely on him for the design or @RealSurgerymax
No clue tbh. I'd go to a consultation and see what they say, usually you won't need any external input.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
Funny GIF

• JFL
No clue tbh. I'd go to a consultation and see what they say, usually you won't need any external input.
Thanks for the help I figured if it would affect the cheeks and zygomatics in a positive way that would eliminate my need for “cosmetic” lefort 3. Leaving me with a chance of getting bimax and genio in the future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Hey. I’m getting the same surgery.

I’d reccomend getting Infra+Malar implant together.

Also, remember that Infras are the backbone before doing vanto or fat graft, but rarely you can ascend with only Infra (and Supra)

• +1
Hey. I’m getting the same surgery.

I’d reccomend getting Infra+Malar implant together.

Also, remember that Infras are the backbone before doing vanto or fat graft, but rarely you can ascend with only Infra (and Supra)
Thanks I can pm u a pic for reference?