Safe from harm. Not spiked with medications.

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
So the food and water I've been drinking has been laced with chemicals, Clozapine if I get them from my neighbourhood.

I know it when I take, my fingers start to tingle. My muscles loosen up. My brain feels fucked and I can't think. My dick doesn't get shriveled.

So I told my mom I'm leaving the shithole called Toa Payoh and wander all over Singapore.

I stopped the train at Khatib because my intuition told me that this is a good place.

A Jew faggot came out of his convenient store to try and get me paranoid and think everyone's a Jew. But I kept my calm and tried to analyze.

I went to a convenient store close to it and bought a litre bottle of water and drank it - nothing happened

I walked around and got food at a coffee shop - after eating the food, nothing happened

I'm feeling normal now(my usual shitty self, I know whenever I'm on Clozapine because when I'm not on it, my brain feels shitty and firery)

I threw hooks(a kind of punches) and my body overcompensated, I could feel the tug - never happens when I'm on Clozapine)

I listened to this song and it's dry. If I'm Clozapine it feels like I'm on a drug and sounds good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485