SAFEMOON is designed for exponential growth

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
rn it is $0.0000055481 and some ppl are saying it is going to a dollar. LOL I will cash out if it hits HALF A CENT!!!!

Hell if it even hits 0.01 I will shit my pants and eat it!!

Here is why I think it is POSSIBLE: The way it WORKS.

Whenever SAFEMOON is bought coins are burnt (by sending a certain amount of coins to a fake address so they are gone forever.)

So that means as demand rises supply diminishes (not just from being bought up but from some being burnt)

There is also an incentive to hold/disincentive to sell which amounts to like a 10% penalty for selling that gets redistrbuted to ppl holding or someghing like that I don't exactly understand but its a thing................

I pray this shit moons sometime this year
🚀🚀🚀

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Lev Peshkov, Adriana Lima and 1 other person
Put $100 in for the fuck of it

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4804
If you are now in, you are already on the late side

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4804
Gonna be honest witcha chief, it aint ever hitting a dollar lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4804
rn it is $0.0000055481 and some ppl are saying it is going to a dollar. LOL I will cash out if it hits HALF A CENT!!!!

Hell if it even hits 0.01 I will shit my pants and eat it!!

Here is why I think it is POSSIBLE: The way it WORKS.

Whenever SAFEMOON is bought coins are burnt (by sending a certain amount of coins to a fake address so they are gone forever.)

So that means as demand rises supply diminishes (not just from being bought up but from some being burnt)

There is also an incentive to hold/disincentive to sell which amounts to like a 10% penalty for selling that gets redistrbuted to ppl holding or someghing like that I don't exactly understand but its a thing................

I pray this shit moons sometime this year
🚀🚀🚀
which network does it use?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
How to find out about stuff and not always be on the fucking late side?????

Unless they burn a lot but yeah even a cent is far fetched

Binance smart chain
Most time from shilling on sites like tiktok, reddit or telegram. These new coins are risky and scam you from time to time. Alot of shilling is posted in the telegram group satochistreersbets.

Safemoon is legit I got 50k off of it

• Woah
Reactions: .👽. and Pumanator
why are you such a dumb nigger? if it ever reaches a cent no one is going to be holding billions of coins
also reminder you are part of one of the biggest pyramid schemes in crypto history, ownership is not renounced and only 50% of liquidity is locked with proof the dev is constantly withdrawing MILLIONS of dollars daily by either removing liquidity or selling his safemoon tokens which he did not pay a single cent for

normies like you are so fucking clueless, all you think about crypto is 'muh money printer' when in reality you are just transferring your non existant wealth into the pockets' of smarter people

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Framletgod and 2 others
another day another ponzi scheme :Comfy:

where my safemoon billionaires @

why are you such a dumb nigger? if it ever reaches a cent no one is going to be holding billions of coins
also reminder you are part of one of the biggest pyramid schemes in crypto history, ownership is not renounced and only 50% of liquidity is locked with proof the dev is constantly withdrawing MILLIONS of dollars daily by either removing liquidity or selling his safemoon tokens which he did not pay a single cent for

normies like you are so fucking clueless, all you think about crypto is 'muh money printer' when in reality you are just transferring your non existant wealth into the pockets' of smarter people
great scam call, back in 2021.

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
great scam call, back in 2021.

kek.i am still subscribed to r/safemoon, gives a great laugh every once in a while
just trust tatted primitive sellout rappers with ur money bro

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
kek.i am still subscribed to r/safemoon, gives a great laugh every once in a while
just trust tatted primitive sellout rappers with ur money bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back