• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mog3D, mogpending, Latinolooksmaxxer and 17 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, Endocrinemaxxer, randomvanish and 5 others
U dont mog anyone with that shit recessed maxilla faggot
I have a lot of fat on my paranasal/ cheek area which hides my anterior project. Usually lower third and maxilla f growth go hand in hand .

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and JohnMett
Niggas literal lip shape changed and no one believes he used filler

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Niggas literal lip shape changed and no one believes he used filler
He must've atleast had fillers. Salludon had 4 premolars removed. That should dramatically alter the face in a negative way

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and DoII
He must've atleast had fillers. Salludon had 4 premolars removed. That should dramatically alter the face in a negative way
nigga was smart enough to teach others mewing and leave online trails talking about it for long enough while getting fillres jfl

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
I had 8 teeth removed and my jaw is still overgrown, the impact isn't as big as you think.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, zura, andy9432 and 1 other person
You call him curry and tobacco merchant over the 'net /
His jawline alone makes your girlfriend wet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen, rand anon, ARCelM and 3 others
I had 8 teeth removed and my jaw is still overgrown, the impact isn't as big as you think.
Orc, i know u used to do teeth clenching a lot. Do u think it helped to ur actual forward growth?
Ur forward growth is insane too, almost sally level. Ngl

what teeth did u remove? and why? u didnt get implants? how old was u when u removed them?

Orc, i know u used to do teeth clenching a lot. Do u think it helped to ur actual forward growth?
Ur forward growth is insane too, almost sally level. Ngl
I didn't do it on purpose, I had terrible mouth posture for most of my life due to my teeth being crowded and braces.

it caused my mental protuberance to be abnormally long, but don't actually do it because it will fuck up your gums, I didn't do it at night so mine didn't suffer that hard but they're still somewhat receded, and anything you lose on your gums you don't get back unless they literally graft them back on.

Seems like he's accepting follower requests again

what teeth did u remove? and why? u didnt get implants? how old was u when u removed them?
DSC 0036 2

one broke during surgery.

4 wisdom teeth, 4 premolars, I still have 28 teeth (like any normal person after wisdom tooth removal) because the 4 additional ones that were removed are literally just extra teeth I grew for some reason (my father also had this but he had like 6+ additional ones).

I also have two canines on each side but one got polished so it looks less weird.

didn't have implants, I was like 16 back then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnMett and andy9432
View attachment 2608648

one broke during surgery.

4 wisdom teeth, 4 premolars, I still have 28 teeth (like any normal person after wisdom tooth removal) because the 4 additional ones that were removed are literally just extra teeth I grew for some reason (my father also had this but he had like 6+ additional ones).

I also have two canines on each side but one got polished so it looks less weird.

didn't have implants, I was like 16 back then.
Wtf u grew extra teeths. U are abnormal lmao. Everything about u is exagerated

Wtf u grew extra teeths. U are abnormal lmao. Everything about u is exagerated
I plan on making a chain out of them someday and gift it to my wife instead of a wedding ring.

do not pray, get to work

Loosest jeans in atlanta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkcy, Deleted member 51465 and coispet
What surgery did this nigga get for his eyes he went from bug eye to this
His eyes weren’t that bad pre ascension. He already had the eye shape to achieve it so he most likely squinted he didn’t actually have bug eyes if you see the other pics.

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Salludon is in my avi