Salludon vs Zayn

Who mogs?

• Salludon

• Zayn

Results are only viewable after voting.
This lil pajeet is under all my threads coping with the same 7 year old pictures. Don’t you have any streets to shit?

U dropped this 👑

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Ryan, Deleted member and 2 others
This lil pajeet is under all my threads coping with the same 7 year old pictures. Don’t you have any streets to shit?

Why do you cope with implants povertistani?, you’re subhuman country lives off India. You low IQ scumbags haven’t achieved a percentiles of what Indians have achieved. Even look at your low IQ, you didn’t surgerymaxx for job opportunities, you surgerymaxxed to impress gays on Reddit and your partner @Ryan . Lol at your subhuman life and your poverty ridden country:lul::lul:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Michael Myers, Deleted member 13511 and 5 others

You low IQ scumbags haven’t achieved a percentiles of what Indians have achieved.
Muh achievements. No one cares about that retard. Indians still have shit smv despite their supposed achievements.

Lol at your subhuman life
Lets see
> good looks
> good height (6’1 barefoot)
> happily married to 18yo virgin jb at 25, gonna have kids soon.
> haven’t worked a day in my life and won’t have to since i inherited good amount of land and can easily live off the rent alone.

Worry about your life you peasant.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, StephIsCold and 15 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14563, Effortless, Deleted member and 3 others
Muh achievements. No one cares about that retard. Indians still have shit smv despite their supposed achievements.

Lets see
> good looks
> haven’t worked a day in my life and won’t have to since i inherited good amount of land and can easily live off the rent alone.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14563, AscendingHero, Effortless and 3 others
hairlinecel cope tbh, zayns forehead and hairline is ideal.
His hairline shape is ideal, but it should be higher set to have an ideal forehead.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Lets see
> good looks

>good looks
53C2A1EA A6B4 4DB9 AEA8 0171AFAAEFBC

>good height
By seeing your “mewing” results who would believe you’re claims of height?:lul:
>married an 18 year old....
Degenerate low IQ chauvinists like you feel being virgin isn’t important but marrying virgin is important:lul:, keep coping with some 18 year old girl you married whose life is ruined cause of your original crap genes
>haven’t worked a day....
So proud of being a jobless nobody whose biggest achievement is inheriting the property of your ancestors who are spineless rapefugees from west Eurasia. You’re of chimp IQ and should shoot yourself in the toe while standing at the edge of a 15 floor building’s terrace

Why would you subhumans bother about achievements or high IQ, you would either be cleaned by corona or nuked by USA(tip : just keep being a pain in the head of America it will make your journey faster to afterlife)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15817
His hairline shape is ideal, but it should be higher set to have an ideal forehead.
Yes, everything is so ideal in sallufraudon that I feel bad for his underage wife of 18 that she’ll be receiving his crap genes while sacrificing her weight -
190E26C7 08FA 475E B909 3648AD6C351C

from psl perspective: salludon
from appeal perspective: zayn

i voted for salludon tho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person

i voted for salludon tho
Zayn would rope if he walked past Salludon on the streets:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Michael Myers, Ryan and 2 others
Actually @muhammaddeen233 salludon mogs PSL but I’d rather look like Zayn if we are being honest. He does look a bit more appealing in those pics tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: muhammaddeen233
Actually @muhammaddeen233 salludon mogs PSL but I’d rather look like Zayn if we are being honest. He does look a bit more appealing in those pics tbh.
InCollage 20210707 094858740

Yeah man he looks much prettier and appealing ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
View attachment 1213036

Yeah man he looks much prettier and appealing ngl
Yeah like maybe Salludon is like 7 PSL and Zayn 6.75, but when I actually thought about who I’d rather look like is when I realized zayn has the edge. Part of it may have been the fact that sally is a user here too tbh.

• +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233
What is this cope. Sallu bhai mogs Zayn even appeal wise. Way more masc and taller

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 9072, Ryan and 3 others
What is this cope. Sallu bhai mogs Zayn even appeal wise. Way more masc and taller
Obviously Salludon mogs irl and it’s not even close. He even mogs PSL. I’m just saying I’d rather have Zayn’s face if I’m being honest.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, muhammaddeen233 and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Jason Voorhees
>good looks
View attachment 1212114
>good height
Degenerate low IQ chauvinists like you feel being virgin isn’t important but marrying virgin is important:lul:, keep coping with some 18 year old girl you married whose life is ruined cause of your original crap genes
So proud of being a jobless nobody whose biggest achievement is inheriting the property of your ancestors who are spineless rapefugees from west Eurasia. You’re of chimp IQ and should shoot yourself in the toe while standing at the edge of a 15 floor building’s terrace

Why would you subhumans bother about achievements or high IQ, you would either be cleaned by corona or nuked by USA(tip : just keep being a pain in the head of America it will make your journey faster to afterlife)
jesus , u make all curries look bad

stop it

get away from the computer

go breath some fresh air and take a long hard dump in the busy windy sunny streets of mumbai , maybe a 3 inch snake will come from behind and bite you so hard in the ass that the other 3 inch snake thing u have ahead will fall off

alamdulillah kafir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16346, grimy and 5 others
paki gandy mogs

• +1
jesus , u make all curries look bad

stop it

get away from the computer

go breath some fresh air and take a long hard dump in the busy windy sunny streets of mumbai , maybe a 3 inch snake will come from behind and bite you so hard in the ass that the other 3 inch snake thing u have ahead will fall off

alamdulillah kafir
Oh look at the rapefugee descendant coming to help his subhuman brother!!:lul::lul:.

Why don't you guys put actual thought into bettering your filthy lives than to nuke other countries who are your "only hope to survive", look at your soyboy tier sportsmen -
837268 sarfaraz ahmed

These are your goddamn sporting celebrities and you call Indians - "subhumans":lul::lul:

Oh look, how your country proudly stands tall with this reputation -

No wonder only subhumans like @Salludon can get married in Pakistan -

Look at your internet freedom:lul: -

while subhuman leaders in your country enjoy explicit content on the internet, they also ban it for you subhumans:lul::lul::lul:

Look at your poverty-ridden country, you scumbags still have the audacity to laugh at your only provider : "India":lul: -

Look at your chimp IQ's who inbreed to produce more subhuman IQ chimps!!:lul::lul: -

Look at your sub-standard quality of life before making low IQ tone-deaf jokes about Indians you poverty-stricken autistic basement dweller -

Your country isn't even innovative🤦🏻 -

Your 3rd world country is so backward that instead of improving your own economy you guys flex about "looks", which by the way is non-existent in your subhuman country -
44DF2152 EC49 4A57 B27A E3B6A1556A59
E1F7F2D1 8A39 4111 B905 27E072A0F45D
AB2EF6FF 8D1E 410E 9D40 57194EFEB20B
8BA33AF0 7561 4819 9E33 A0B482E62CCF
D6F5CD44 6AA6 4157 8E31 4256D59685A5
B5EFEAFE 54D1 459E BC13 66AE83BBA05F
201AA49F 3527 464F 9F91 C6A15741BD02
81E87D13 BC9F 4FE5 B8C2 E53877D1A584
B35625C2 C2C5 4B8D B876 8CC1F18745C8
837268 sarfaraz ahmed

So you are a doomed country with nothing to prove :p:p:lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• 8D0E60AD-E6CB-4E61-8F99-C0991A0F1B75.jpeg
    8D0E60AD-E6CB-4E61-8F99-C0991A0F1B75.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 3098EFD4-E70A-4F6C-8AC2-7B0D77E09961.jpeg
    3098EFD4-E70A-4F6C-8AC2-7B0D77E09961.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 003798C5-7FD9-47C5-87A0-E85D7198AFF7.jpeg
    003798C5-7FD9-47C5-87A0-E85D7198AFF7.jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 16
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, curryslayerordeath, Michael Myers and 3 others
Oh look at the rapefugee descendant coming to help his subhuman brother!!:lul::lul:.

Why don't you guys put actual thought into bettering your filthy lives than to nuke other countries who are your "only hope to survive", look at your soyboy tier sportsmen -
View attachment 1213099
These are your goddamn sporting celebrities and you call Indians - "subhumans":lul::lul:

while subhuman leaders in your country enjoy explicit content on the internet, they also ban it for you subhumans:lul::lul::lul:

Look at your poverty-ridden country, you scumbags still have the audacity to laugh at your only provider : "India":lul: -

Look at your chimp IQ's who inbreed to produce more subhuman IQ chimps!!:lul::lul: -

Look at your sub-standard quality of life before making low IQ tone-deaf jokes about Indians you poverty-stricken autistic basement dweller -

Your 3rd world country is so backward that instead of improving your own economy you guys flex about "looks", which by the way is non-existent in your subhuman country -
View attachment 1213160View attachment 1213173View attachment 1213172View attachment 1213171View attachment 1213170View attachment 1213168View attachment 1213165View attachment 1213166View attachment 1213169View attachment 1213099

jfl i wasnt even saying shit to india

my problem is you dev , your cheesy slimeball ass getting triggered everytime someone says something you dont agree

theres a different amount of coping that every person does

but you boyo , you shove cope straight 8 inches deep inside your arse

[ISPOILER]leaked pics of dev taking the dick
[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member and Ryan
jfl i wasnt even saying shit to india

my problem is you dev , your cheesy slimeball ass getting triggered everytime someone says something you dont agree

theres a different amount of coping that every person does

but you boyo , you shove cope straight 8 inches deep inside your arse

[ISPOILER]leaked pics of dev taking the dick View attachment 1213269[/ISPOILER]
Yap yap yap....
837268 sarfaraz ahmed

I am a simple Pakistani, I yawn, I inbreed and I have 5 subhuman IQ kids and my goal is to run towards a moving train

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers

slayercel

you mog but that was really ironic lmfao

>good looks
View attachment 1212114
>good height

Barking Bull Terrier GIF by Jimmy the Bull

837268 sarfaraz ahmed

I am a simple Pakistani, I yawn, I inbreed and I have 5 subhuman IQ kids and my goal is to run towards a moving train

Keep barking subhuman Pakistani, your country is gonna turn into a country of the most retards ever!!:lul::lul:

• Ugh..
i still think zayn is better looking than salludon tho ngl, but he mogs toni mahfud. in terms of appeal idk though.. i kinda wanna say toni has more appeal but i could be wrong

Salludon only height mobs Zayn, otherwise zayn completely obliterates him in appeal
This.

People on this site still doesn't understand the meaning of appeal... it's like saying prime Jordan Barret is nearly 8PSL but he still gets utterly appeal mogged by the likes of prime Tyson Ballou. In fact prime Ballou might even mog a prime O'aspie in terms of appeal.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 13928, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
This.

People on this site still doesn't understand the meaning of appeal... it's like saying prime Jordan Barret is nearly 8PSL but he still gets utterly appeal mogged by the likes of prime Tyson Ballou. In fact prime Ballou might even mog a prime O'aspie in terms of appeal.
I think girls would still go for blue eyes white boy over dark looks but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they choose him over opry. (I mean just look at my pfp guy looks insane)

o'pry looks kinda alien which is probably why he wouldnt have as much appeal

being conventionally attractive >>> unique looks when it comes to appeal and I'd say Ballou has that over o'pry and Zayn looks way more approachable or.. appealable than salludon. (dunno if appealable is a word jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and Effortless
This.

Ballou is so classically handsome, he is one of the few alongside prime Gandy who would considered good looking by both, PSL standards and normal standards

• Love it
Reactions: Biiyo03
Ballou is so classically handsome, he is one of the few alongside prime Gandy who would considered good looking by both, PSL standards and normal standards
For sure I'd consider Alessandro Dellisola is one of them as well although I think the two you named are better looking than him, but I wouldnt be surprised at all if he has more appeal than both of them. (Dark hair tall green eyes etc etc)

Thing is Ballou and Gandy look both unique and classically handsome at the same time, it's hard to explain but Alessandro doesn't have that affect. He still looks like a good looking white dude but an omega good looking version while Ballou and Gandy just look unique but still have that "classically handsome" look about them.
am i making any sense at all LOL

Attachments

• Alessandro1.jpg
    Alessandro1.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Alessandro2.jpg
    Alessandro2.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Alessandro3.jpg
    Alessandro3.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 13928
SPeaking of which @JustMewbrah What do u rate alessandro ? @DevNFS5 what do u think as well

I think girls would still go for blue eyes white boy over dark looks but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they choose him over opry. (I mean just look at my pfp guy looks insane)

o'pry looks kinda alien which is probably why he wouldnt have as much appeal

being conventionally attractive >>> unique looks when it comes to appeal and I'd say Ballou has that over o'pry and Zayn looks way more approachable or.. appealable than salludon. (dunno if appealable is a word jfl)

If I could choose to be anyone I would honestly pick prime Ballou or a 6'4, gymmax prime Zayn.

3SPg Original Zaaaayyyyyy
Tumblr nvm5u7tR7Z1r8bot6o1 400

People that are too obsessed with "muh PSL" just don't get it bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 13928
For sure I'd consider Alessandro Dellisola is one of them as well although I think the two you named are better looking than him, but I wouldnt be surprised at all if he has more appeal than both of them. (Dark hair tall green eyes etc etc)

Thing is Ballou and Gandy look both unique and classically handsome at the same time, it's hard to explain but Alessandro doesn't have that affect. He still looks like a good looking white dude but an omega good looking version while Ballou and Gandy just look unique but still have that "classically handsome" look about them.
am i making any sense at all LOL
You make complete sense👍🏻😊
That's exactly what I mentioned, Ballou and Gandy are a sweet spot between PSL standards and normal standards, while Dellisola has more of the normal appeal, if you see Dellisola, you'll go like - "wow!, I saw a dude the other day that was so handsome!", but I feel Dellisola also has one feature that would appeal PSL autists a lot, and that is his eye area, may not be full on O'Pry or De Poot mode, but still would be considered a PSL standard eye area, cause of PFL, low scleral show, slight hooding etc., although, Dellisola's eye area would be favorite amongst normal audiences too

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Effortless
Dude, there is not one angle that Ballou doesn't look good, he literally doesn't have any bad angles at all!🤩
Classic dark triad handsome, great frame, great height etc. He has everything

• +1
Zayn mogs, he has better colouring and slightly better harmony. There is also a 0% chance that Zayn is an socially stunted PSL autist. Finally Zayn has the Status and money halo.

• JFL
  • +1

@Biiyo03 @volcelfatcel @DevNFS5 @mulattomaxxer

Rate Zayn in motion here...totally effortless, no squinting pout frauding

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, volcelfatcel and mulattomaxxer
SPeaking of which @JustMewbrah What do u rate alessandro ? @DevNFS5 what do u think as well
Well, Dellisola has a great eye area, nice and harmonious face, but is a little rounded from the lower third, it is negligible though, he still looks good despite that, his profile is fine and his mid-face is compact which is very good👍🏻
He also has very good phenotype, dark colouring with blue eyes and tanning capability makes him ideal and, his sharp Italian features would do well almost everywhere

• +1
Dude, there is not one angle that Ballou doesn't look good, he literally doesn't have any bad angles at all!🤩
Classic dark triad handsome, great frame, great height etc. He has everything
Well, Dellisola has a great eye area, nice and harmonious face, but is a little rounded from the lower third, it is negligible though, he still looks good despite that, his profile is fine and his mid-face is compact which is very good👍🏻
He also has very good phenotype, dark colouring with blue eyes and tanning capability makes him ideal and, his sharp Italian features would do well almost everywhere
I’d rather look like Ballou than Dellisola imo

Both are super GL, but Ballou’s brows are just unbeatable.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless

@Biiyo03 @volcelfatcel @DevNFS5 @mulattomaxxer

Rate Zayn in motion here...totally effortless, no squinting pout frauding

His face is basically perfection, Zayn has infinite SMV. He is definetly one of the best looking people on the planet. Some MM look are aesthetic alien's but this guy is geninuely good looking. He exists in a different universe to somebody like Salludon.

• Love it
I’d rather look like Ballou than Dellisola imo

Both are super GL, but Ballou’s brows are just unbeatable.
is he close to 7 psl? alessandro

• +1
is he close to 7 psl? alessandro
Ballou is like 7.25 at his peak and Dellisola like 7-7.25, so Ballou might have the edge.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Biiyo03
well Zayn was born good looking, this guy fillers max every 6 months. He will look bloated in couple of years.

• Woah
Ballou is like 7.25 at his peak and Dellisola like 7-7.25, so Ballou might have the edge.
Disagree tbh. Ballou's coloring is too boring Dellisola has higher appeal.

is there some sort of looksmax forums for girls? i wanna know who they think the best looking male models are and what they think of jordan barett jfl

do u know the name of the forum by any chance (if there is one)(

• +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_34.png
    Screenshot_34.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 44
  • JFL
well Zayn was born good looking, this guy fillers max every 6 months. He will look bloated in couple of years.
strong cope if you think they use fillers in his country. he is natural.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 14312
Salludon mogs via PSL aka face bones and height- more masc
Zayn mogs via harmony- prettier features

• +1

i voted for salludon tho
nah dude Zayn has one of the most harmonious faces to ever exist tbh, just below prime chico level

salludon is rly gl, but its mostly off of angularity & robustness, which isnt all that uncommon (for models)

having an insanely striking prettyboy face like Zayn is nigh impossible to ever find, he has mythological prince pheno tbh

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees and Effortless
Zayn in terms of smv but salludon in terms of psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and curryslayerordeath

View attachment 1213099

View attachment 1213160View attachment 1213173View attachment 1213172View attachment 1213171View attachment 1213170View attachment 1213168View attachment 1213165View attachment 1213166View attachment 1213169View attachment 1213099

chill out nigga jfc

this has literally nothing to do w the thread, no one cares abt this stupid india vs pakistan bullshit

• +1