salludon

eclipsoo

eclipsoo

Iron
why doesnt salludon admit to getting surgeries, check his latest ig post like dude he is coping with muh mewing in comments too and all ltn’s believe him and think they will become 7psl after mewing:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and MonkeyDLuffy
He didn't i am his neighbour

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Ryan, VivaCristoRey and 2 others
He lives in some random Pakistani village but gets better surgery then Hollywood actors, makes a lot of sense

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, coispet, Ryan and 5 others
He lives in some random Pakistani village but gets better surgery then Hollywood actors, makes a lot of sense
he probably worked somewhere for few months and went to turkey for surgeries or sum shi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wanna be mogger, hopeless NTmaxxer and BrahminBoss
incels wish. Your lineage is tattoed on ur face already, only fat can obscure it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, kyrre and ggg.tv🤫
he probably worked somewhere for few months and went to turkey for surgeries or sum shi
In the end, which is the best country to undergo surgery?

he didn’t I know him irl

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
why doesnt salludon admit to getting surgeries, check his latest ig post like dude he is coping with muh mewing in comments too and all ltn’s believe

Last edited:
do you think turkey is hollywood surgery haven?

salludon’s mystery will never be solved

but if you think he got those results from surgery then you are severely delusional

do you think turkey is hollywood surgery haven?

salludon’s mystery will never be solved

but if you think he got those results from surgery then you are severely delusional
so you want me to believe he got those results from mewing? you are much more dlusional than i am jfl

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and proxyy
so you want me to believe he got those results from mewing? you are much more dlusional than i am jfl
i said his case is a mystery, he could have gotten it from mewing, but no way there’s a secret pakistani surgeon that can turn him into a 7.5 PSL terrachad

you fucking tiktokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, ketamin and proxyy
i said his case is a mystery, he could have gotten it from mewing, but no way there’s a secret pakistani surgeon that can turn him into a 7.5 PSL terrachad

you fucking tiktokcel
there is no „he could have gotten it from mewing” if you think so you are just a retarded nigger

there is no „he could have gotten it from mewing” if you think so you are just a retarded nigger
i’m not gonna keep rambling on with an edgy tiktok kid :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer