🧂SALT is a HEALTHMIN AND LOOKSMIN NEVER CONSUME IT🧂

Look at this nigger, mtn face and good physique and has lots of appeal u dumb kid

appeal cause he is pretty boy face not his muscle lmao, also he is more towards htn retard lol, keep coping with the gym

• Hmm...
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
Ahahahahahahab u need to be lean and have muscles
Also his face is mtn
being lean because it helps out the face, nigga go outside thats not the average face u see nowadays

being lean because it helps out the face, nigga go outside thats not the average face u see nowadays
You stupid or what? Muscles are a halo only if ur lean. That’s clear

• Hmm...
Salt also know as Sodium Chloride is a major looksmin (decreases your attractiveness) and also a HEALTHMIN (Ruins your health), In this thread I will explain why you 🫵 should never consume salt again.
View attachment 2933736

Quick note before we jump in when I say you should never consume salt again I am talking about table salt/sea salt, the salt that you add to your food as spice, salt/sodium naturally found in your food is okay and is needed for your body to survive, its only when salt is not bound to anything that it creates damage inside the human body.

🧂First how did salt become a big part of our diet:

Well it first started when people ate cooked meat, cooked meat is very bland, awful, cardboard-tasting, so they used salt and other spices to make it taste good, and now in the modern age its being used for basically the same purpose, most processed food/fast food places use it to make the food taste a lot better/ cause eating disorders (more on this later) to make you want to keep consuming it.

HEALTHMIN EFFECTS SALT HAS:

Salt is widely know to increase your blood pressure which puts you at a higher risk for a stroke/heart attack. Here's a explanation as to why "Sodium attracts water, and a high-sodium diet draws water into the bloodstream, which can increase the volume of blood and subsequently your blood pressure" This increase in blood pressure is know as hypertension.

As stated above hypertension increases the risk for a stroke/heart attacks but it also makes the heart work too hard which increase blood flow which can harm your arteries and organs, which can lead to even more problems such as blindness.

"Salt—sodium chloride—is one of the deadliest ingredients in the U.S. food supply. While a small amount is safe and necessary for health, the amount of salt in the typical American diet—about a teaspoon and a half a day—is a major cause of high blood pressure, or hypertension. Currently, upwards of 70 million—more than one in four— Americans suffer from that condition, which increases the risk of heart disease and stroke. Together coronary heart disease and stroke kill about 500,000 people annually in the United States." Some more facts for you guys

SO now you 100 % that a high salt diet is very deadly, but you may ask what about Hyponatremia (Very low sodium levels)

Hyponatremia causes many problems like your muscles not being able to contract, nutrients not being able to be moved around the body, and even your brain expands (less sodium so water moves into the tissue through osmosis, causing swelling which can cause seizers and put you into a coma), so to fix Hyponatremia this your body tries to fix it by excreting more water which can make you dehydrated and cause vomiting.

So now you think oh just don't consume too much salt or too little salt right? Well your partially correct. You see sodium is important for your health, and you can get enough sodium through your foods naturally (will list best foods later) that are unsalted and you don't need to add salt, But you are wondering what's wrong with salt bro why can't I just eat it well here is were I dig a little deeper into why salt by itself is bad for you.

No matter what your opinion is on the primal diet I want you to forget that right now and just focus on salt, I am going to be referencing a article written by Aajonus Vonderplantitz.

"Dangers Of Salt" article by Aajonus Vonderplanitz​

View attachment 2933737

"I just want to make sure you understand that salt is dangerous. Salt is an explosive. It is more volatile then nitroglycerin. If you have a pure cake of sodium as big as a football, it would take out all of New York city. Just like a 200T hydrogen bomb, could take out the New York city, and all of its buildings, one crystal this big, would take out all of new York City. So the war department, the industrial military complex, president Eisenhower called it disparagingly, he said that we would never have peace as long they run the government, they run the military. Because they want to make a profit on war.

"Anyway the government, the military gave General Electric 2 billion dollars to make a weapon out of salt. My father worked at the project for 6 years. It was so untenable they could not make it in to a bomb, thank god. Because one and a half degree temperature change on completely isolated sodium could set it off. So they could never temperate, never break it down and utilize it."

So as Aajonus said salt is highly explosive and even the military tried to make a weapon out of it, in this next part of the article Aajonus talks about how the explosiveness of salt is very damaging to your cells.

"So salt is a very bad thing, the problem that happens in the blood is that if you have salt in there, of course your body will take the sodium chloride or the sodium potassium, however you are getting the sodium and separate it, isolate it because it is in rock form. We don't eat rocks, plants eat rocks. So what happens is the sodium chloride starts exploding in the blood. So you have all of these nutrients, a smorgasbord of nutrients, anywhere from 93 to 170 nutrients that feeds the cell every time it opens to eat, if you have salt in the blood, it breaks those up and fractionates it, so a cell maybe getting 23 nutrients in stead of 93 to 170, maybe it will get 15. You are never getting a balanced diet if you are eating salt. Because it will be separated and it will cause explosions and fractionations through out your body."

So as you can see salt damages your cells and the nutrients they can receive.

The damage and malnourishment of your cells can also causes eating disorders (you are starting to see why they add salt to processed food, makes you want more of it)

IN OUR BODIES, MINERAL SALTS THAT ARE NOT NATURALLY PRESENT IN FOODS, IMBALANCE OUR SYSTEM, CAUSING MANY DISEASES, CELLUAR DEHYDRATION AND EDEMA, AS WELL AS THE ONES LISTED ABOVE.

Something else to note is that tribal humans get all of their salt/sodium from animals they eat. (Ex: Blood is very high in sodium), If you look it up on google it says the same thing that Carnivores get most of their salt/sodium from the animals they eat. Funny how in nature humans don't have to eat rocks to survive but in modern living they have too :ROFLMAO:.

I also want to note again that salt that is naturally in the meat of a animal you eat/in the blood isn't bad for you its only bad when its by itself (table salt/sea salt), and it is also a free radical when its not bound to something

Note again, in the presence of high salt bacteria can't thrive, which is horrible for your body as it needs bacteria.

In the study above researchers found a diet high in salt for mice increases stress hormones by up to 75% I know that mice and humans aren't the same but I would be willing to bet it also has a stressful effect on your body in high amounts.

Something else to note is that Himalayan Pink salt is even worse for you as it is salt that has rusted. "Its natural pink hue comes as a result of the trace amounts of iron oxide (rust) in the salt." Table salt is extremely bad as well as it contains many microplastics and hormones.

Okay now its time to list foods that you need to eat so you get your sodium/salt in.

1. Meats- Meats naturally contain sodium/salt in them, this is a great way to get it
2. Coconut water is great for Hydration, as it contains all essential electrolytes
3. Blood is very rich in sodium, great source
4. Raw milk is another great source
5. Shell fish
6. Celery Juice

I also wanted to list majors sources of harmful salt in the modern diet
  • Smoked, cured, salted or canned meat, fish or poultry including bacon, cold cuts, ham, frankfurters, sausage, sardines, caviar and anchovies. (These meats are heavily salted)
  • Frozen breaded meats and dinners, such as burritos and pizza.
  • Canned entrees, such as ravioli, spam and chili.
  • Salted nuts.
  • Beans canned with salt added.
  • Any processed foods

SALTS LOOKSMIN EFFECT ON YOUR APPERANCE

What I am about to talk about is water / widely know on this forum, but I am going to repeat it again for the sake of this thread.

So you might be asking how does salt affect your facial aesthetics well, its no secret it retains water in your face and bloats your body.

So salt does infact cause water retention and bloating, if u want more evidence on this I am linking all my resources at the end of the thread.

Carbs also make you hold on to water so lower that too if your trying to get a lean face.

Before vs After of cutting salt out of his diet for two weeks

View attachment 2933693

Resources:

@IAMNOTANINCEL @NorwoodAscender @i_love_roosters @Michael Myers

Just think about this only herbivories in nature lick rocks for salts as their stomachs are built completely different, carnivores don't lick rocks.
dnr

muscles are never a hailo, being lean is tho
Muscles itself are not an halo, but can halo you in certain occasions
If ur 8% only with bones or 8% with muscles, striations it’s a whole different story
It’s insane how you r coping

Muscles itself are not an halo, but can halo you in certain occasions
If ur 8% only with bones or 8% with muscles, striations it’s a whole different story
It’s insane how you r coping
nigga ur the one coping, of course you are going to look bad with a deficeny in bones or muscle but 99 % of people dont and just because you look bad with a muscle deficeny doesnt mean you look good with above average muscle

jfl if you seriously think you're getting that , this thread has 0 value the topic is just irrelevant and obvious
nigga everyone on here is killing themselves with salt, but my mb I should just make another circle jerk thread like entireity of the whole botb, on previous acc i wrote a BotB thread and this thread mogs the shit out it

no eating any salt by itself is horrible for you, you need to get it in your food that naturally has it in it, did you even read?
if you eat chicken breast and put some salt in it, it will do nothing bad for your health.
Same with everything. A bit of salt will not have any negative side effects.
Its peoples shitty diets with 3 times the recommended sodium amount that leave them with negative health consequences

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and ijustwanttobepretty
if you eat chicken breast and put some salt in it, it will do nothing bad for your health.
Same with everything. A bit of salt will not have any negative side effects.
Its peoples shitty diets with 3 times the recommended sodium amount that leave them with negative health consequences
yes it will u clearly didnt read anything in this whole fucking thread

nigga ur the one coping, of course you are going to look bad with a deficeny in bones or muscle but 99 % of people dont and just because you look bad with a muscle deficeny doesnt mean you look good with above average muscle
no. You are not around females I can see

• JFL
being big bulky is cope being insanely lean with good muscle is good.

no. You are not around females I can see
ur a dumbass want to see my physique i went to the gym for 2 years and its a pretty good v - taper, woman never gave a shit about it, they literally pick a guy who is insanely skinny over me because he has a better face, I have a first hand account girls dont give a shit about your muscle, they only care about face or height

yes it will u clearly didnt read anything in this whole fucking thread
When you sweat you lose sodium potassium and magnesium

You are a cuck for saying working out is “unhealthy”

First off, it’s beneficial as fuck for every aspect, smv, face, actual day to day strength, sports, keeping a balanced bf%

Obviously doing extreme high benches and shit will be negative, but just hypertrophy your muscles safely and optimally and you’ll be fine

The best advice i’ll give is DONT ACT LIKE A POWERLIFTER

Workout for the sport you play

The only downside is when you over work yourself

Second you lost 70% of ur credibility by having a corny ass hitler pfp idk if u thought people were gonna laugh u just look like an edge lord

You need salt you fucking retard, keep it in a 1:3.5-4 salt to potassium ratio

And supplement magnesium glycinaye daily

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and boss8055
ur a dumbass want to see my physique i went to the gym for 2 years and its a pretty good v - taper, woman never gave a shit about it, they literally pick a guy who is insanely skinny over me because he has a better face, I have a first hand account girls dont give a shit about your muscle, they only care about face or height
Post physique and face in pm. It’s obvious dumbass that face is more important. if u want to be permalean without cucking your hormones you need weightlifting. Lmao I’m 8% and I can go even to 6% if I want it

If you’re htn a hood physique will skyrocket ur smv esp if u have a big frame

• +1
Reactions: its_over

First off, it’s beneficial as fuck for every aspect, smv, face, actual day to day strength, sports, keeping a balanced bf%

Obviously doing extreme high benches and shit will be negative, but just hypertrophy your muscles safely and optimally and you’ll be fine

Second you lost 70% of ur credibility by having a corny ass hitler pfp idk if u thought people were gonna laugh u just look like an edge lord

these kids are just stupid

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Post physique and face in pm. It’s obvious dumbass that face is more important. if u want to be permalean without cucking your hormones you need weightlifting. Lmao I’m 8% and I can go even to 6% if I want it
Doubt ur 8% dm me

working out with weights makes you worse at your sport you clearly dont know much

working out with weights makes you worse at your sport you clearly dont know much
You do realize if you do calisthenics you are going to need to progressively overload, either by putting weights on ur back or getting in a different, harder, position

Multiple studies show the most optimal and healthy way to workout is to have muscle faliure 10-12 reps in, 3 sets,

3 mins rest in between sets for strength and 1 min for endurance although idk about the endurance part

You are making yourself sound more stupid each reply, send me ur physique

You do realize if you do calisthenics you are going to need to progressively overload, either by putting weights on ur back or getting in a different, harder, position

Multiple studies show the most optimal and healthy way to workout is to have muscle faliure 10-12 reps in, 3 sets,

3 mins rest in between sets for strength and 1 min for endurance although idk about the endurance part

You are making yourself sound more stupid each reply, send me ur physique
u good bro, u just said some retarded random shit, when was i talking about calethinics, lol, i was saying that working out with weights makes you worse at sports like baseball, basketball, etc

u good bro, u just said some retarded random shit, when was i talking about calethinics, lol, i was saying that working out with weights makes you worse at sports like baseball, basketball, etc
How so? It’s the same fucking muscles uou work out

With weights, it’s easier to progressively overload

With calesthenics, you might get more functional and “flexible muscles”

Aesthetically weights are the way to go

• Hmm...
How so? It’s the same fucking muscles uou work out

With weights, it’s easier to progressively overload

With calesthenics, you might get more functional and “flexible muscles”

Aesthetically weights are the way to go
i am not talking abotu aesthetics bro i never said that, yes it trians similar muscles but in completely different motions, + working out will make the muscle bigger than it would be from playing the sport making you slower as you have to move more mass , also read this

i am not talking abotu aesthetics bro i never said that, yes it trians similar muscles but in completely different motions, + working out will make the muscle bigger than it would be from playing the sport making you slower as you have to move more mass , also read this

which is why i said it’s more functional with calethenics

infact you should do a mix of both, boxers (if your a pro boxer you’re at peak athleticism) usually combine weightlifting and calesthenics and sometimes plyometrics

which is why i said it’s more functional with calethenics

infact you should do a mix of both, boxers (if your a pro boxer you’re at peak athleticism) usually combine weightlifting and calesthenics and sometimes plyometrics
a pro boxer and is a slave, what you call peak athleticism is in reality peak destruction of your body

• Hmm...
If you get unhealthily lean then yes
not just being lean, the hours of training and stress on your body (martial arts is more stressfull than the gym) + the fights and concussions

not just being lean, the hours of training and stress on your body (martial arts is more stressfull than the gym) + the fights and concussions
Cope those people are monsters bro

• Hmm...
Neve EAT SALT, NEVER

• +1
raypeat enjoers say that salt is good and reduce stress. I will rather trust them cuz i exp that

raypeat enjoers say that salt is good and reduce stress. I will rather trust them cuz i exp that
well raypeat is wrong nigga

Retard this is the same guy who scams kids with royal jelly that he sells. Why is weightlifting bad when all of the athletes do it? You need it to strengthen your core, bones. Also athletes dont train isolation, they train with free weights and not only for hypertrophy but for speed and power (not strength like an olympic lifter)

Retard this is the same guy who scams kids with royal jelly that he sells. Why is weightlifting bad when all of the athletes do it? You need it to strengthen your core, bones. Also athletes dont train isolation, they train with free weights and not only for hypertrophy but for speed and power (not strength like an olympic lifter)
not a big fan of AP, but he does know somethings

not a big fan of AP, but he does know somethings
He knows how to scam kids with his muh skyscraper method which is basically: fast and do sprinting/weightlifting and take a few supplements then eat a high carb and protein meal
Also you didnt respond to the things i said about exercising

He knows how to scam kids with his muh skyscraper method which is basically: fast and do sprinting/weightlifting and take a few supplements then eat a high carb and protein meal
Also you didnt respond to the things i said about exercising
Well maybe professional atheletes use weights correctly to get better at the sports, but in my HS they just do dumb random shit, I think that is the audience he is trying to reach more to, if you look in the post he is mainly talking about exercises like deadlift, bench press, squats. Skyscraper method is a lot more than what you said.

You would die if you can’t consume salt dumbass
Hahahahah

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty and likenesss
Well maybe professional atheletes use weights correctly to get better at the sports, but in my HS they just do dumb random shit, I think that is the audience he is trying to reach more to, if you look in the post he is mainly talking about exercises like deadlift, bench press, squats. Skyscraper method is a lot more than what you said.
Benchpress, deadlift and squat are the 3 basic exercises that every athlete trains
Also do you have a pdf of the scyscraper method?:what:

Benchpress, deadlift and squat are the 3 basic exercises that every athlete trains
Also do you have a pdf of the scyscraper method?:what:
maybe...

I havent had salt in many months disproved

Symptoms of hyponatremia can include nausea and vomiting, loss of energy and confusion. Serious hyponatremia can cause seizures, coma and even death.

my health problems went away after i stopped eating salt

• +1
Symptoms of hyponatremia can include nausea and vomiting, loss of energy and confusion. Serious hyponatremia can cause seizures, coma and even death.
never had any of that, its bs just get the sodium that is naturally in blood and meats

• Hmm...