SARMheads, and ROIDheads GTFIH

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
I've been cutting lately and my strength is plummeting in the gym to the point where I'm starting to skip days because it's a bit too much volume. I've done some research on Ostarine which is tempting have you all had positive experiences using Ostarine? I was thinking something super light, 20mg for 8 weeks. Not looking to really add crazy amounts of muscle -- I heard on ostarine you stay anabolic despite being in a caloric defecit so you can build slight amounts of muscle which Is really tempting.

. But I'm thinking a testosterone cycle would be better since SARMs aren't heavily studied and I wouldn't want to drop like a fly 10 years from now. That being said alot of people say they dont get the looksmin sides from SARMs that are common on steroids like hair shedding, acne, collagen depletion which wouldnt be worth it to me despite any amounts of muscle gained.

Last edited:
stay natty tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
-firstly dont skip days, either decrease the volume and intensity or decrease the caloric deficit

everything else is up to you, risk:reward analysis should dictate your decisions. This is different for everyone so we cant just tell you whats best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
-firstly dont skip days, either decrease the volume and intensity or decrease the caloric deficit

everything else is up to you, risk:reward analysis should dictate your decisions. This is different for everyone so we cant just tell you whats best.

thanks. I think I'm doing way too much volume tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
I would go on Test E 250/ml a week (For 8 weeks)
Make sure to be on Dutasteride (twice a week) and monix and RU to keep your hair if you are pron to balding.
Plus you need to keep the bloat down so I would take 0.5mg Adex every other day.

And you need some to take after your cycle to get you balls working again

rad or ostarine will allow you to maintain your strength