Saw a reflection of myself in day light after leanmaxxing for months

Icon

Icon

Gold
I thought my cheeckbones only showed up in specific lightning like gym light, but saw a reflection of myself while in the city in day light and saw chiseled cheeckbones lines from the front, the ones created by shadow. Best moment of the day, lifefuel. Similar to this:

and I am just getting started.

Lifefuel because this was the only thing that was missing, everything else is on point.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, FacialStructure404, VolcelFTW and 2 others
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Icon
how r u leanmaxing

Idk i think everyone Looks mogger in those reflections. If id Look Like in those i wouldnt be on this Forum.

how r u leanmaxing
The best way I found is to just be on the carnivore diet, keeps away the hunger cravings, but do your own research.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
The best way I found is to just be on the carnivore diet, keeps away the hunger cravings, but do your own research.
ive tried that gave me sky high cortisol brain fog and dogshit sleep, but i eat more protein now

Idk i think everyone Looks mogger in those reflections. If id Look Like in those i wouldnt be on this Forum.
I am a good looking dude and my energy is also on point, I've had on multiple occasions women just flat out ask me to get physical with them at festivals or house parties and occasional in public somebody calls me hot. But I just didn't personally like how I looked. I looked too boyish/pretty. I couldn't give 2 shits about what some thots think of me, I just wanted to look like a video game/anime character or at least be a bit more balanced with masculine features as well

Also nothing wrong with this forum, has a lot of good advice from autists that have nothing better to do than research the internet.

Last edited:
ive tried that gave me sky high cortisol brain fog and dogshit sleep, but i eat more protein now
Yea that is only the first few days. For some people it lasts 2 weeks. But for me it was 2 days of that and then my body adapted to using fat for energy, including my brain as well. It was a fast adaptation because I also used supplements to boost the process. Been on it for 4 months now, only had 2 pimples in 4 months, my skin glows so insanely on this diet.

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I am a good looking dude and my energy is also on point, I've had on multiple occasions women just flat out ask me to get physical with them at festivals or house parties and occasional in public somebody calls me hot. But I just didn't personally like how I looked. I looked too boyish/pretty. I couldn't give 2 shits about what some thots think of me, I just wanted to look like a video game/anime character or at least be a bit more balanced with masculine features as well

Also nothing wrong with this forum, has a lot of good advice from autists that have nothing better to do than research the internet.
What bf are you tho? Wouldnt Go too Low for them hollows If youre gl already. I wouldnt have them If I needed to get to Like 10% or smth.

I've got that too, i still look like shit tho.

how r u leanmaxing
Carnivore diet. Do your own research though. Best way to keep away hunger cravings and feel a great satiety. I eat steak every day but ground beef is an option if you can't afford it

What bf are you tho? Wouldnt Go too Low for them hollows If youre gl already. I wouldnt have them If I needed to get to Like 10% or smth.
I think I am around 10. In certain lights my 6 pack is visible but I have to flex there is still a very very minor amount of fat on them. So I think I can still get away with leanmaxxing so more, and I also don't feel heavy hunger cravings throughout the day

My mom pointed it out today that I also lost weight but in a way that looks good she said