Saw a tranny that brutally mogs me

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
They popped up on tik tok

I feel like they are a 7 out of 10 they look like an 8 but are probably short etc

They would also have female social skills and exp so they would socially be like neo from the matrix

Not sure how to rate their dick it is probably giant but fake but also girls may see a dick that stays hard unless you press a button or something as a bonus IDK if they can cum through squirt or something.

F iEx4hWAAE Fq0
F iEx4fW0AAMvff

• Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, SidharthTheSlayer, desilva and 2 others
Wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Be glad you haven't been mogged by a 6'6 tranny irl

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, poopoohead and PointOfNoReturn
Be glad you haven't been mogged by a 6'6 tranny irl
Go to Miami and you will be within 5 minutes. The tallest tranny I’ve seen has to be 7 ft

• Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead and FaceandBBC
Plus his clitoris is likely to be bigger than the average dick, what a mogger

Brutal eye area, most of that SMV is riding on that hair. Pretty GL though, mirin' the nichemax.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and blackpilled I lost
Go to Miami and you will be within 5 minutes. The tallest tranny I’ve seen has to be 7 ft
>Be gifted the most elite genetics
>Wants to become a woman
BRUTAL

They can blast as much t as they want

Brutal eye area, most of that SMV is riding on that hair. Pretty GL though, mirin' the nichemax.
Maybe I am subconsciously attracted to those female traits and wrongly rating it high JFL

I feel like they are a 7 out of 10 they look like an 8 but are probably short etc

They would also have female social skills and exp so they would socially be like neo from the matrix

Not sure how to rate their dick it is probably giant but fake but also girls may see a dick that stays hard unless you press a button or something as a bonus IDK if they can cum through squirt or something.

View attachment 2544360View attachment 2544362
doesnt mog shit without a dick:forcedsmile:

>Wants to become a woman
BRUTAL
I have a pet theory that tall guys are much more likely to have something wrong with them. TLDR height is an adequate benefit to genetically have risks of being fucked in exchange for height.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and FaceandBBC
well.. if you kill your self you cant really be mogged by anyone if you think about it... so kill your self

Those eyes and frame ain't moggin no one

>Wants to become a woman
BRUTAL
They aren’t even lanklets either. That tranny bitch could make lebron her little bitch in the paint.

4/10 a best ew

This shit ain't nothing to me man
Chanel optics got mе seeing shit
I need fentanyl slime
This shit ain't nothing to me man
That pussy got me screamin cryin pissin shittin shootin ropes

dw bro I mog the tranny so its fine (for me)

Think about it, a man with feminine features can still be considered GL, but a woman with masculine features is automatically ugly. FtM Trannymaxxers have an advantage over MtF. It’s so over.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
3 PSL, doesn’t mog shit

Also, over for not having a dick. A deformed cletoris doesn’t count

7 out of 10??? Wtf