Saw a used condom in a public place and just felt like crying

S

stunna

Kraken
So I go to this spot that’s a dead cul de sac to smoke weed (I’m prescribed) and I saw a condom laying on the side walk. I’ve suspected a few times that couples in their car especially late at night would come here to get it on. Instead of being angry that someone left a used condom in a public space where a lot of kids ride their bicycles and people go for walks, I was just sad. The fact that someone was getting it on with another. Of course this happens everywhere but I just get really depressed when I see people being intimate cos I’ve never experienced it. Btw this spot isn’t great for a public spot at all.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite, BigJimsWornOutTires, ascension and 1 other person
i saw many lying in the streets india

even a few around cows no joke

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, spermium, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
You should've filled a water gun with orange juice and waited for some teen sexhavers to come around ngl.

You should've filled a water gun with orange juice and waited for some teen sexhavers to come around ngl.
U mean with hot coffee?

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
Should have slurped up the cum from it

its ok bro, maybe someone just fapped in it

I saw 7 condoms on a dirt road
Took all of them home

So I go to this spot that’s a dead cul de sac to smoke weed (I’m prescribed) and I saw a condom laying on the side walk. I’ve suspected a few times that couples in their car especially late at night would come here to get it on. Instead of being angry that someone left a used condom in a public space where a lot of kids ride their bicycles and people go for walks, I was just sad. The fact that someone was getting it on with another. Of course this happens everywhere but I just get really depressed when I see people being intimate cos I’ve never experienced it. Btw this spot isn’t great for a public spot at all.
You should've marked your territory by urinating on the condom. Obv, you're not there yet. But you're getting close.