Saw an o'pry-lite hugging a sub5 at the bus station

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Guy literally looks like a weaker version of O'pry (less ideal eye area and more bloated face) and he was hugging a foid with bug eyes and recessed chin. Both seem to be teenagers. JFL if this is the best he can get then it's ogre for average teens nowadays.

Society is doomed man.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, born to die 2002, Dicklet.4.3 and 5 others
Wtf kind of stupid idiot are you?Just because hes opry lite he cant be nice to ugly foids?
Stfu honestly this site is worse than girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 1551 and 6 others
Wtf kind of stupid idiot are you?Just because hes opry lite he cant be nice to ugly foids?
Joined Jul 13, 2019

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Dicklet.4.3, SikKunt and 8 others
Joined Jul 13, 2019
Wow how funny you are😒
Thats the best you came up with after I destroyed your senses? Shows you what kind of people lurk on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Wow how funny you are😒
Thats the best you came up with after I destroyed your senses? Shows you what kind of people lurk on this site
Joined Jul 13, 2019

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: born to die 2002, I'mme, Truecel14 and 13 others
TAKE PICTURES YOU LOW IQ MONG

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 616
Total time spent online 453:58
Lol when Im In the bus or in my bed im on this site?So what.I still got hobbies and bitches so fuck u.Also when i close my phone on this site it probably counts

WAS SHE FAT? As long as the chick has a skinny or fit body, its an automatic 5/10 even if their face is ugly. Anything beyond that comes from face and hair. Thats just how good the women have it.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, IWantToMax and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

WAS SHE FAT? As long as the chick has a skinny or fit body, its an automatic 5/10 even if their face is ugly. Anything beyond that comes from face and hair. Thats just how good the women have it.
She's skinny but her face is shit. It's just that slim girls with even an average face are too hard to get for today's males.

Sad but true

I once saw a John Cena lookalike with a old framelet noodlewhore. Men have no standards.

I once saw a John Cena lookalike with a old framelet noodlewhore. Men have no standards.
John cena lookalike?Then you cant have standards

LOL! He looked like a stereotypical US marine Chad. Top tier face.
WTF ?!?!? No dude.He has a masculine face but not a chad.Get outta here with that

She's skinny but her face is shit. It's just that slim girls with even an average face are too hard to get for today's males.
dude, honestly, if she has a skinny body you cant be calling her a sub 5. That means your standards really are too high. I went on a date with a girl who was skinny but had a slightly below average face because she had acne but those can go away eventually. I guess she was a nerdy chick, and she had glasses but once she took them off she was definitely pretty cute. Id give her a 6/10.
Not for me tho. One of my ex was 178cm with nice legs but her puffy face with bug eyes really turned me off
If you had an ex with nice legs, then why are you here?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
That's what the average women feels about average man tbh ngl.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
If you had an ex with nice legs, then why are you here?
Because her face is really a turn off as I said. I don't really have that high standards, just a girl with good body and average or slightly above average face would be enough. Sadly I've never had one with such a combination (either good face + bad body or good body +bad face)

Yeah all elements....Besides harnony😂😂😂😂
His face is quite harmonious.
You could argue that he lacks the prettyboy factor, but that's because of his high T.

mirin those pics

It never began for sub chadlites.
He's just a cuck

Kill yourself immediately you dog

Very sad.That girls are getting love when they arent anything special appearence wise.What a sad world we live in
To be a slut slayer you need to be a perfect specimen (over 6'1 height /robust frale/6 psl), sluts only need to not be deformed and not be fat and spread their legs
Not for me tho. One of my ex was 178cm with nice legs but her puffy face with bug eyes really turned me off
I mean i never dated a subhuman chcick they repulse me i might pump them under a tree though

Kill yourself immediately you dog
Stfu you little asshole shit.you wouldnt say shit to me in real life you narcy virgin