Say I deleted my account...

Richard Cheese

Richard Cheese

Guanine, Adenine, Thymine and Cytosine.
Would the IP history & email be deleted as well? I know posts stay.
~30k lifetime users and with the requirement for real IP and no bullshitting this site will eventually be breached. Matter of time with how juicy it is.

Not that I'm looking to delete anytime soon.

got a brand new bag

got a brand new watch

skeleton
IMG 2785

• Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Would the IP history & email be deleted as well? I know posts stay.
Only your email address, password, and avatar are removed from the database. Your username is randomized (but is still easily findable). Absolutely everything else is retained, including your profile wall and IP addresses. I'm not sure if passwords are hashed and salted, but I have reason to believe they aren't, I can tell elaborate on that in DMs if you would like.

Regarding IP addresses, it seems that posts made before sometime in 2022 had their IP addresses disassociated/purged, however I'm not sure if this also includes account login IP addresses. I don't know the exact date, but posts made before Feb 18, 2022 don't have linked IP addresses. — I'm not sure if this only applies to deleted users or accounts that have been inactive for extended periods of time either. I'm also not sure if this is some sort of routine purge that happens every x amount of days, or if they were purged manually. The default XenForo IP purging period is 365 days but that isn't the case for this forum.
Incase you're confused, IP addresses are tied to:
- Your account
- Each individual post made by your account

Moderators (including sub-forum moderators) have access to most of the aforementioned information. Private conversations are not E2EE either, so those could be breached aswell.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and Richard Cheese
Only your email address, password, and avatar are removed from the database. Your username is randomized (but is still easily findable). Absolutely everything else is retained, including your profile wall and IP addresses. I'm not sure if passwords are hashed and salted, but I have reason to believe they aren't, I can tell elaborate on that in DMs if you would like.

Regarding IP addresses, it seems that posts made before sometime in 2022 had their IP addresses disassociated/purged, however I'm not sure if this also includes account login IP addresses. I don't know the exact date, but posts made before Feb 18, 2022 don't have linked IP addresses. — I'm not sure if this only applies to deleted users or accounts that have been inactive for extended periods of time either. I'm also not sure if this is some sort of routine purge that happens every x amount of days, or if they were purged manually. The default XenForo IP purging period is 365 days but that isn't the case for this forum.
- Your account
Is this true? :ogre:

Source?

- Your account
Thanks. What thread did you get this from?

Is this true? :ogre:

Source?
Thanks. What thread did you get this from?
  • Your username will be randomized.
  • Your email and password will be purged from the database.

I have no specific source for the rest. I suppose you could ask @Alexanderr to confirm if you want. IP addresses obviously aren't purged though because this website uses cookies and IP addresses to detect alts, and it works against deleted users too. IP addresses are only removed in the specific scenario I mentioned.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Richard Cheese

I have no specific source for the rest. I suppose you could ask @Alexanderr to confirm if you want. IP addresses obviously aren't purged though because this website uses cookies and IP addresses to detect alts, and it works against deleted users too. IP addresses are only removed in the specific scenario I mentioned.
And I know profile posts are not removed because @n0rthface deleted his account but later had it merged, all of the previous posts on his profile are still there.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
And I know profile posts are not removed because @n0rthface deleted his account but later had it merged, all of the previous posts on his profile are still there.
@Richard Cheese @SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Richard Cheese

As long as it's not given to feds.

• JFL
Reactions: Kreatophagia
As long as it's not given to feds.
It's likely that your data has already been sold to multiple data brokers who then sell it to the feds. Alphabet agencies routinely buy information from data brokers.

Here's a declassified report from the director of national intelligence that details this:

FBI document that details the $76,450 purchase of 2 months of commercially provided net flow information/data provided by a threat intelligence firm called Team Cymru:

You’ve sold ur sold to the Jews the day u signed up. Live with the consequences