JFL if u EVEN CONSIDER marrying a scandinavian foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, bloomercel, hopecel and 12 others
i would kill myself there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Deleted member 55314, bloomercel and 8 others
“There’s a famous Scandinavian tradition that when the groom leaves to piss, Tyrone comes out from a back room and fucks his wife”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, c4shdyy, lemonnz and 34 others
Slavic foids fog

• +1
Reactions: piec, rand anon and northern mogger
Least cucked scandi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, horizontallytall, drimprovement and 8 others
Sad, considering their Norse ancestors were based.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Lev Peshkov
Another tradition they have (albeit not shown here) is that they hand the bride over to an Arab immigrant for an hour at the wedding to enjoy and when he’s done with her he hands her back to the Swedish groom (it’s for good luck I believe)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, futuregigamogger, piec and 22 others
I mean is it really cucked if the groom is getting kissed too? Wouldn't that be both the woman and the man both getting cucked?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Shkreliii and TheDarkEnigma
not done in finland, we are not cucks like scandinavia

Another tradition they have (albeit not shown here) is that they hand the bride over to an Arab immigrant for an hour at the wedding and when he’s done with her he hands her to the Swedish groom (it’s for good luck I believe)
And the bride gets pregnant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, St.TikTokcel, Roge and 1 other person
Another tradition they have (albeit not shown here) is that they hand the bride over to an Arab immigrant for an hour at the wedding and when he’s done with her he hands her back to the Swedish groom (it’s for good luck I believe)
Its for money. U get good luck by arab princes fucking your wife n sjid

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, TechnoBoss and yeeyeeslayer
Ukraine , Georgia , some parts of Russia
Georgia is least cucked country tbh. If u got cucked in georgia its gonna be by other kavkaz churkas. And if u cuck them they gonna kill you

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and BrahminBoss
Nordic girls are overrated tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec, ReadBooksEveryday, rand anon and 7 others
“There’s a famous Scandinavian tradition that when the groom leaves to piss, Tyrone comes out from a back room and fucks his wife”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Ricky212, Dunkelheit and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
Georgia is least cucked country tbh. If u got cucked in georgia its gonna be by other kavkaz churkas. And if u cuck them they gonna kill you
Georgia is a degenerate shithole it’s over for them

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Georgia is a degenerate shithole it’s over for them
Im georgian. Its a shithole but i would beat the shit out of someone if they cucjed me nigga

:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
northern european culture is pretty cucked

i've seen nordics, saxons, anglos and a few franks practice the tradition of kissing another man's wife on her cheeks or hugging her right in front of the other man

just lol

russians are excluded though as their culture is more asian/nomadic

in jewish and eastern culture, you are not allowed to touch another man's wife

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
not done in finland, we are not cucks like scandinavia
It's not done anywhere. And don't talk like that about your scandinavian brothers, these guys would stand up for you, whereas these keralan brahmin ethnics would rob you blind given the chance.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, NorwoodAscender and northern mogger
It's not done anywhere. And don't talk like that about your scandinavian brothers, these guys would stand up for you, whereas these keralan brahmin ethnics would rob you blind given the chance.
neekeri
missö päin sit videon hommia tehrään
suomes alkanu olla hälyttävä määrä intialaisia ja kiinalaisia

northern european culture is pretty cucked

i've seen nordics, saxons, anglos and a few franks practice the tradition of kissing another man's wife on her cheeks or hugging her right in front of the other man

just lol

russians are excluded though as their culture is more asian/nomadic

in jewish and eastern culture, you are not allowed to touch another man's wife
You saw one tiktok video and deduced this pile of horseshit.

Make any of those nordic ''cucks'' go to a ethnic country and they'll sell their daughters for a piece of bread because he's white. Now that is cucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and The Grinch
if her husband/boyfriend is Scandinavian, she's single

• JFL
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Zeruel, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
I didn't deduce any of that by looking at one tiktok.

I literally said in my previous post ITT that irl I've SEEN these people do that before with other people's wives.

if her husband/boyfriend is Scandinavian, she's single
It's actually alarming how much the ethnics are ready to cope. You'll have near 0 chance of getting a nordic girlfriend if you move here. That's why so many ethnics try to rape in European countries and then they end up in prison being raped by some white supremacist nazis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314

Make any of those nordic ''cucks'' go to a ethnic country and they'll sell their daughters for a piece of bread because he's white. Now that is cucked.
View attachment 2804826
They’re literally sexually attracted to him kek

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I didn't deduce any of that by looking at one tiktok.

I literally said in my previous post ITT that irl I've SEEN these people do that before with other people's wives.
I've never seen that happen irl, and I live in the nordics. You don't touch another mans wife like that, but I could understand it as a wedding prank, although still a little weird.

You've seen tiktoks.

i don't have an account to browse tiktoks mate
Fine, youtube shorts, whatever. Thing is that those videos are not based on reality.

It's actually alarming how much the ethnics are ready to cope. You'll have near 0 chance of getting a nordic girlfriend if you move here. That's why so many ethnics try to rape in European countries and then they end up in prison being raped by some white supremacist nazis.
@MoggerGaston is a blue eyed polishcel

In Germany every German girl has tasted Muslim dick once

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You think only pinkoids have blue eyes?
No I think cave dwelling gook brad pitt lookalikes from the Baltic sea such as yourself can have them too

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, St.TikTokcel, sub5c3l and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
In Germany every German girl has tasted Muslim dick once
Yeah sure, you muslims are sure the kings of coping. It's actually funny how you love to pretend you're pious, but you guys deal and use drugs and have no problem having or at least trying to have one night stands. If I'm not completely wrong, even Islam forbids that.