Scared of the ingredients in sunscreen

Deepraj7

Deepraj7

Silver
These endocrine disruptor and carcinogens in almost every sunscreen scares tf our of me

I hate tanning so much it's unreal

Only women like to lay on the beach and do nothing for 5 hours

• +1
Reactions: buflek
You should be. Most sunscreens just like most mainstream skincare items are carcinogenous dog shit made with the cheapest possible ingredients, with tons of advertising, to make you buy a brand instead of a quality item.

I wont recommend any single sunscreen, but find one with a minimal INCI (ingredient list).

If you live in a country without access to good sunscreens or can't order them online, check whatever you have here:

I hate tanning so much it's unreal

Only women like to lay on the beach and do nothing for 5 hours

I don't particularly like it either, but I look so horrible without a tan I'm forced to do it for looksmax purposes.
(I only do it with Melanotan 2 to get maximal benefit - without it I barely tan at all)

If I feel really lazy I'll just apply an extra dark self tanner, but they fade really fast (usually 7-10 days) and reapplying it / peeling off remains of the old tan is a real pain in the ass and therefore not a viable long term solution

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sens, LiteralCaucasian and Deepraj7
Just enjoy the sun for 30 minutes or so bro
Letting a bunch of carcinogens burn in your face for hours isn't high IQ, I'd avoid sunscreen
And besides, the sun's effect on collagen is greatly overly exaggerated
Looking a year or two younger than U would otherwise at 30 is not worth being a total paranoid aspie who's afraid of the sun

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
You should be. Most sunscreens just like most mainstream skincare items are carcinogenous dog shit made with the cheapest possible ingredients, with tons of advertising, to make you buy a brand instead of a quality item.

I wont recommend any single sunscreen, but find one with a minimal INCI (ingredient list).

If you live in a country without access to good sunscreens or can't order them online, check whatever you have here:

I don't paticularly like it either, but I look so horrible without a tan I'm forced to do it for looksmax purposes.
(I only do it with Melanotan 2 to get maximal benefit - without it I barely tan at all)
Homosalate , oxybenzone , abobenzone and 3-4 others are present in almost all afforables sunscreen in my country , shit makes me rage

I try to not tan , I would look wayyy better without a tan
Precisely the opposite for me. I try to tan, and I would look much better with a tan.

• Love it
Reactions: Deepraj7
Just enjoy the sun for 30 minutes or so bro
Letting a bunch of carcinogens burn in your face for hours isn't high IQ, I'd avoid sunscreen
And besides, the sun's effect on collagen is greatly overly exaggerated
Looking a year or two younger than U would otherwise at 30 is not worth being a total paranoid aspie who's afraid of the sun
Actually I was thinking about using tretinoin , so I need to use a sunscreen

the nivea one i have explicitly states that they're free of common endocrine disruptors

Hmmm I have seen this one , but I think it's greasy and sticky type sunscreen
no it's a mat one. in english it's either called "mat look" or "shine control" SPF 50. those should be the same. it says free of octinoxate, oxybenzone, octocrylene. it's the best one i've tried.

41bOt227qHL._SL1000_.jpg

there might still be something else in the ingredients that's not good. haven't really checked. but it's probably about as good as it gets.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
no it's a mat one. in english it's either called "mat look" or "shine control" SPF 50. those should be the same. it says free of octinoxate, oxybenzone, octocrylene. it's the best one i've tried.

41bOt227qHL._SL1000_.jpg

there might still be something else in the ingredients that's not good. haven't really checked. but it's probably about as good as it gets.
Thanks for the suggestion brother,

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Sunscreen causes cancer, not sure which particular brand might be safe but you'll have to delve deep into the ingredients and find out which one is safe. Also, i am personally of the opinion that the sun is safe and does not cause us harm IF we are healthy and if our bodies are healthy, it will process everything naturally and in a healthy way without causing harm.

Sunscreen causes cancer, not sure which particular brand might be safe but you'll have to delve deep into the ingredients and find out which one is safe. Also, i am personally of the opinion that the sun is safe and does not cause us harm IF we are healthy and if our bodies are healthy, it will process everything naturally and in a healthy way without causing harm.
Nah I was thinking about using tretinoin and that's why I wanted to use sunscreen

Nah I was thinking about using tretinoin and that's why I wanted to use sunscreen
What does tret have to do with sunscreen? tret dry's your skin so you need moisturizer. Sunscreen is to stop the uv light/rays or something from the sun that supposedly ages you, causes wrinkle or even skin cancer but like i said sunscreen itself has harmful ingredients.

What does tret have to do with sunscreen? tret dry's your skin so you need moisturizer. Sunscreen is to stop the uv light/rays or something from the sun that supposedly ages you, causes wrinkle or even skin cancer but like i said sunscreen itself has harmful ingredients.
Tret increases sensitivity to the sun

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe