Scared to start FIn

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
I’m nw2 maybe nw2.5 but I’m scared to start this poison. Persuade me

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
just keep coping until it's too late and then convince other people to also not take it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TruestTruecel, Highlander, LooksmaxxHopeful and 7 others
@slop slinger it's time to show your longue philosoph thread about why men scare about using tret :lul:

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and MaestheticMaso
just keep coping until it's too late and then convince other people to also not take it.
this guy is sharp. lmao. fucking sniper.

• +1
Reactions: 250722
Can you explain which roids I can take for a dry look? Are DHT derivatives dangerous for hair !

for people too scared of side effects, this will be you : r/tressless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, LooksmaxxHopeful, Frexa and 6 others
Does RU cover against DHT as well @Orc

just start with a very low dose

i was on a highish dose (0.1% topical fin 7x a week 6 sprays each day

i thibk i got sides so i stopped

now im on 0.025% each other day for 2 months and got nothing

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, LooksmaxxHopeful and MaestheticMaso
just start with a very low dose

i was on a highish dose (0.1% topical fin 7x a week 6 sprays each day

i thibk i got sides so i stopped

now im on 0.025% each other day for 2 months and got nothing
How do you know what it’s still protecting you ?

How do you know what it’s still protecting you ?
hard to say

im just tracking it but my shedding seems be like 50% less and i also started minox, keta and microneedling and my balding isnt that aggressive tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and MaestheticMaso
hard to say

im just tracking it but my shedding seems be like 50% less and i also started minox, keta and microneedling and my balding isnt that aggressive tbh
Can you use DHT derivatives whilst noorwooding or is it risky ?

it occupies the androgen receptor of the follicle, so it technically prevents anything from binding to it.
So if I take something like Masteron and winstrol, it will cover against this too ?

So if I take something like Masteron and winstrol, it will cover against this too ?
yes, it's the only thing that helps against anything besides testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
yes, it's the only thing that helps against anything besides testosterone.
Why too many roiders lose their hair if they take Ru???

Can you use DHT derivatives whilst noorwooding or is it risky ?
no idea bro

but id take dut if i was in steroids cuz i wouldnt risk it with fin

it only reduces by max 70% on high doses

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
it's not commonly taken and hard to source.
What is the best cycle for a dry look without impacting hair too much. Test plus sarms ?

Bro tbh I don’t wanna take fin before I have kids. I don’t think it will cause ED in people who were not gonna have ED anyway but it’s proven that it reduces sperm count

Bro tbh I don’t wanna take fin before I have kids. I don’t think it will cause ED in people who were not gonna have ED anyway but it’s proven that it reduces sperm count
Yes that’s why it’s good to store sperm

it only reduces sperm count as long as you take it, just get off it for half a year before u plan to get kids and ur fine.. PFS is bullshit im sure, just some guys who got anxiety snd placebo‘d themselve

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and MaestheticMaso
Ur fucking dumb

it only reduces sperm count as long as you take it, just get off it for half a year before u plan to get kids and ur fine.. PFS is bullshit im sure, just some guys who got anxiety snd placebo‘d themselve
Ur fucking dumb

explain.. im talking scientifical facts, not anecdotal evidence from reddit
There's no "scientifc facts" refuting the possibility of PFS, just crash the hormone that is 8 times stronger than testosterone and has a big role in masculinity trust 🤡
There's people who's wrist and fucking skull became smaller after matter of days on fin

i hope i start taking it soon i just can take being bald anymore

• +1
There's no "scientifc facts" refuting the possibility of PFS, just crash the hormone that is 8 times stronger than testosterone and has a big role in masculinity trust 🤡
There's people who's wrist and fucking skull became smaller after matter of days on fin
1. u dont block 100% of dht with fin, especially if u take low dose like me (3x a week 0.025 liposomale topical fin)
2. theres no proof of dht having any importance on anything after puberty
3. link? the only study i know is that penile tissue got damaged in rats

• +1
1. u dont block 100% of dht with fin, especially if u take low dose like me (3x a week 0.025 liposomale topical fin)
2. theres no proof of dht having any importance on anything after puberty
3. link? the only study i know is that penile tissue got damaged in rats
It wasn't a study, it's some guys that were on Ryan Russo's channel.
It's more rare to have those severe side effects but still most people have less libido and worse erections on fin, no thanks. I'm talking about oral fin tho not the tropical one, it still goes into the blood stream but depending on the dose those side effects won't be noticed by users

• +1
Reactions: buflek
It wasn't a study, it's some guys that were on Ryan Russo's channel.
It's more rare to have those severe side effects but still most people have less libido and worse erections on fin, no thanks. I'm talking about oral fin tho not the tropical one, it still goes into the blood stream but depending on the dose those side effects won't be noticed by users
i guess u just need to find the sweet spot

some guyd can take 2mg oral fin daily with 0 sides. im also quite sensitive to 5ar inhibitors, im on a very low dose and felt my libido drop for a couple of weeks. i think ur body also needs to get used to it, as i feel a lot better now

• +1
That's why I'm going to take fin preventative to maintain a perfect NW-0, idc about MUH SIDE EFFECTS, there is no side effect worse than being bald.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
i guess u just need to find the sweet spot

some guyd can take 2mg oral fin daily with 0 sides. im also quite sensitive to 5ar inhibitors, im on a very low dose and felt my libido drop for a couple of weeks. i think ur body also needs to get used to it, as i feel a lot better now
Good for you bro, you're norwooding or just preventing tho ? Be careful with this jew drug, have you tried Ru btw ?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Good for you bro, you're norwooding or just preventing tho ? Be careful with this jew drug, have you tried Ru btw ?
slowly receding for a while now. im not a fan of fin either, if there was anything out that stops hairloss, id take it instead. hoping for pyrilutamide or him-115 instead.

never tried RU as i found it weird how they stopped supporting the drug and abondoned the patent

I would also say this for other shit but not when playing with Dht
That's why I'm going to take fin preventative to maintain a perfect NW-0, idc about MUH SIDE EFFECTS, there is no side effect worse than being bald.

slowly receding for a while now. im not a fan of fin either, if there was anything out that stops hairloss, id take it instead. hoping for pyrilutamide or him-115 instead.

never tried RU as i found it weird how they stopped supporting the drug and abondoned the patent
Ngl i didn't understood much about what you said, what is pyrilutamide and him-115. And who are "they" that stopped supporting Ru