scentmaxxing

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
extremely important almost as important as looksmaxxing

if ur oneitis smells a single waft of a bad smell coming from you it's over

we're biologically programmed to be unattracted to those with a bad scent as it means they're not genetically compatible
this is why niggers and Chinese smell like shit but don't smell like anything amongst each other

it's also important to pick a good cologne as a bad one can make a girl repulsed by you
I've had girls who liked me and got turned off cuz of my cologne
I've seen a girl get approached by a chad and immediately start frowning cuz she didn't like his cologne it's brutal

all I know is never wear a fruity cologne around a med bitch

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, juste and capybara
Cope
Women are attracted to the primal smell of cum
Just use your cum as shampoo and bodywash tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Constantin Denis, huaus and 2 others
Cope
Women are attracted to the primal smell of cum
Just use your cum as shampoo and bodywash tbh
that shit just dry out and smell like nothing tho

• +1
Reactions: capybara
dogpill debunks this

Many people shave their armpits to reduce the odor. Which works but it's funny because that hair is specifically there to emit odor and attract mates. If your armpits smell like shit you are probably low testosterone or eat like shit.
Fruits like citrus fruits and apples will make you smell sweet whereas doritos and cereal will make you smell like a discord mod

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Rt-Rust1 and huaus
Many people shave their armpits to reduce the odor. Which works but it's funny because that hair is specifically there to emit odor and attract mates. If your armpits smell like shit you are probably low testosterone or eat like shit.
Fruits like citrus fruits and apples will make you smell sweet whereas doritos and cereal will make you smell like a discord mod
JFL I always laugh when people come up with this shit. It's so dumb.

Just use a fresh and woody perfume. Don't overdo the perfume and don't be a scent bomb then you will be fine. JFL for some here who say you should smell like an unwashed hairy dirty dog, pheromones only work if you look good, not if you look like Bigfoot or the yeti.

Bad breath is the worst offense. Make sure you know of any food traps in your mouth that aren't touched by brushing and flossing, and blast that shit with a water pick. Also make sure you don't have any tonsil stones. They can hide all sorts of places in the back of your throat.

I hope they like the smell of curry.
I can't say i've had the displeasure of smelling a bad scent/smell from africans. Only gotten in close proximity to an african girl who didn't smell at all. However, i have had the unfortunate experience of being somewhat close to two chinese girls and they had a weird smell about them.

10 second Google search confirms it
No the idea that women are attracted to body odor is fuckin retarded is what I'm saying, it takes the "people are animals" thing too seriously. Pheromones don't do shit for people; you gotta smell good using perfume. Body odor will never smell good.