School is preparing you to become obedient workers with no individuality

theonewhorisesabove

theonewhorisesabove

Iron
Throughout my 15 years on this earth there's one thing I know for certain and that's the fact that kids are easy to exploit. Put a desk in front of them give them a pencil and sheet of paper to write on and watch those hypnotic ants work, raise their hands when they have a question walk in a single filed line. As mind controlling as school may be its still an important aspect In everyones life. However, this should not be used to disregard that fact that these students are willingly being used they either don't care or they are too dumb to realize what's going on. Everything that you are doing now is just a preparation for what you will continue to do for the rest of your life. Elementary school fine, high school fine, college pretty much a secondary high school but with more sex and after all that practice is over with your forced to work a job you might not even enjoy for the rest of your life.
It's not just the students that are under control but also the parents, school is a psychological experiment that is used to divide the common worker from the defiant madman and it will always be this way.

We live in a hierarchy system. At least if you are doing good in school you can get a decent paid job to pay your bills but this life just sucks. Be a milionaire bachlor is the way to go but I yet need that money glitch irl method:feelswhy:

We live in a hierarchy system. At least if you are doing good in school you can get a decent paid job to pay your bills but this life just sucks. Be a milionaire bachlor is the way to go but I yet need that money glitch irl method:feelswhy:
What they don't tell you is that most of these rich people are just leeching off of their inheritance. We can't beat this school system so we just have to stick by it. It's not to late to get money!!!

What they don't tell you is that most of these rich people are just leeching off of their inheritance. We can't beat this school system so we just have to stick by it. It's not to late to get money!!!
Bro just sim a rich nigga with coins if you know what I mean and run

Users who are viewing this thread

Back