School year starts tommorow

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I can already feel the hate of normies towards me. I fear school so much. My social anxiety level will be probably at the top. I have to get drunk and go that way.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and BrettyBoy
You are lucky, I have already been to school for 2 weeks.

lol school’s gonna be lightwork

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Have to go to an "induction" day on tuesday for an hr for my school (going into sixth form some UK thing)
Im fucking dreading it man
I have to wear normal clothes instead of school uniform and i dont know wtf to wear

• +1
My class is literally full of incel aspies who do not talk bcs of their aspiness. It feels like i am in a incels.is thread when i sit in class.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jack, CupOfCoffee, LowTierNormie and 10 others
Have to go to an "induction" day on tuesday for an hr for my school (going into sixth form some UK thing)
I have to wear normal clothes instead of school uniform and i dont know wtf to wear
ee me too my g. it is long as hell Uno this whole idea of "chad" and incel doesn't exist in sixth form. Everyone is a studycel

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Just drop out and LDAR bro

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
My class is literally full of incel aspies who do not talk bcs of their aspiness. It feels like i am in a incels.is thread when i sit in class.
Over for zoomers.

m8 i have to go in tommrow brutal tbh

• So Sad
ee me too my g. it is long as hell Uno this whole idea of "chad" and incel doesn't exist in sixth form. Everyone is a studycel
Hopefully
I dont want to constantly get reminded of my subhumanity at sixth form
Im just gonna focus on getting the best grades possible and looksmaxing

• +1
Hopefully
yh bro. what r u doing at a level.
m8 i have to go in tommrow brutal tbh
ask @Salludon for some tips on how to get good grades and be chad at skl.

• +1
Hopefully
Im doing maths, further maths, physics and economics. That is as incel as it gets lmao - my class will be incels galore. But they r chill some im good
Further maths, physics and chemistry
What abt you bro
lol, similar to mine. im dropping economics next year. i was 1 mark off an 8 in chemistry and so they won't let me do it at a level. if i tell them im 1 mark off they might let me do it

• +1
Im doing maths, further maths, physics and economics. That is as incel as it gets lmao - my class will be incels galore. But they r chill some im good

lol, similar to mine. im dropping economics next year. i was 1 mark off an 8 in chemistry and so they won't let me do it at a level. if i tell them im 1 mark off they might let me do it
I have not seen a single person taking further maths that isn’t trucel

im doing it cuz im 2 smart bro, i don't know my iq, but i think im genius level. No brag
that is why i said my class will be incel, if i lost weight and gymmaxxed i would make some of this forum rope.
there are so many people from the uk on here, i thought there was only a couple

Last edited:
  • +1
school sucks but having to go to work is so much worse be grateful because things will only get worse

if i could go back to my highschool twink days i would the lowest inhib no fuck giver. real life fucks you hard

• So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
fuck a girl from school

Mine doesn't begin until the 16th.
But it is boring as fuck, I barely have any friends there, I spend most of my days alone

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie