Science community doesn’t give a shit about mens anti aging lmao

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Notice how every single visual anti aging bone and skin/collagen study is done on women. Pretty much 80-90% of them

They just assume mens estrogen and bone mass doesn’t decline until 40 but the shit starts declining at 25 just like everyone else lmao

They don’t give a shit about mens anti aging unless it’s for sports or how to make you a better wage slave kek.

Attachments

• F1A71CE7-8D53-4789-A7BB-580915C1B773.png
    F1A71CE7-8D53-4789-A7BB-580915C1B773.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, JovenCansao, Patient A and 7 others
anti aging is jewish af anyways who cares

College educated men are idiots

Also notice how the only men worried about anti aging are the ones who only care about the biological anti aging and not the appearance aging lmfao (this is to make you a better and longer wage slave)

Like that retard David sinclair

Meanwhile women have 1000000 people in the science community running experiments trying to help women look younger lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 17244, JovenCansao and 8 others
Sunscreen, retinoids, vit C maybe niacinimide/nicotinamide and collagen.

That’s really all you need

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr, falcon1, reptiles and 2 others
Won't the shit that work on women work on men too

Also notice how the only men worried about anti aging are the ones who only care about the biological anti aging and not the appearance aging lmfao (this is to make you a better and longer wage slave)

Like that retard David sinclair

Meanwhile women have 1000000 people in the science community running experiments trying to help women look younger lol
we actually have Bryan Johnson

• JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 17244 and Krakowski
that’s another biological anti ager

All that shit he’s doing is beyond cope for looking young, and he doesn’t care about looking young

A couple fillers around the face will have him looking 10 years younger than any of that shit

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Kasanova, Krakowski and 1 other person
that’s another biological anti ager

All that shit he’s doing is beyond cope for looking young, and he doesn’t care about looking young

A couple fillers around the face will have him looking 10 years younger than any of that shit
you clearly never seen him lmao, he focus on appearance more than the biological aging at this point. Look at all of his laser shit and his latest project babyface

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Don't worry, let me graduate from high school then from university and I will become the #1 scientist appearance anti ager. In 20 years expect ground breaking advances

• Love it
Reactions: falcon1
It’s all genetics , smokers drinkers can look good up 70 with mogger genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
you clearly never seen him lmao, he focus on appearance more than the biological aging at this point. Look at all of his laser shit and his latest project babyface
So it seems he smartened up and now knows he needs volume from bone and fat to look younger and it has nothing to do with skin

So what is he doing? Fillers? If it’s some laser shit than that has nothing to fo with volume

And fillers are cheap af compared to millions he spent on billshit

Last edited:

I got niacinimide, can you tell sum benefits of it?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and autistic_tendencies
I don’t like his vegan bias but seems like a smart guy
It's not as much as being serious as incredibly misguided. Most of the things he does damage him and lower his lifespan. For example, he wants to live long and then he exercises - that's like a joke.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles and FutureSlayer
It's not as much as being serious as incredibly misguided. Most of the things he does damage him and lower his lifespan. For example, he wants to live long and then he exercises - that's like a joke.
As far as I know anaerobic exercise promotes longevity, maybe im biased as well

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Kasanova

How does excerizing damage your life span excerizing can improve oxidation to your body reducing DNA damage it also makes ppl more alert and aware

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Kasanova
I got niacinimide, can you tell sum benefits of it?
Maintains skin barrier and evens out skin complexion

That's why I like Bryan Johnson

Tbh, he's good, but i don't understand why he get on TRT and why he eats 2000 calories a day.

Btw he gets on TRT because of his diet

The best anti-age products can use are cigarettes, whiskey, and pussy.

A lot of that is good for you

But the number one thing that makes someone look older is not skin

It’s volume loss from lack of fat and bone. You can have extremely shitty skin, rough, dry etc all that shit but the volume in the orbital areas especially(and all over) is whats different visually

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and SubhumanCurrycel
Women are obsessed with looks and anti aging because deep down they know that their looks are the only thing they can bring to the table

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and falcon1
So it seems he smartened up and now knows he needs volume from bone and fat to look younger and it has nothing to do with skin

So what is he doing? Fillers? If it’s some laser shit than that has nothing to fo with volume

And fillers are cheap af compared to millions he spent on billshit
Bryan Johnson will make Mike Mew give him bonesmashing sessions

Notice how every single visual anti aging bone and skin/collagen study is done on women. Pretty much 80-90% of them

They just assume mens estrogen and bone mass doesn’t decline until 40 but the shit starts declining at 25 just like everyone else lmao

They don’t give a shit about mens anti aging unless it’s for sports or how to make you a better wage slave kek.
That’s because women are the target audience and cosmetic companies fund these researches. Same way male hair loss is more researched than female etc etc