Science Is Starting to Prove That Bones Can Reconstruct Itself

raminzer

raminzer

Iron
I'm going to make this short since I don't want to spend a lot of time on this site. I'm in the science field so I read lots of papers.

Here's a quote from Breath by James Nestor:
"Unlike other bones in the body, the bone that makes up the center of the face, called the maxilla, is made of a membrane bone that’s highly plastic. The maxilla can remodel and grow more dense into our 70s, and likely longer. “You, me, whoever—we can grow bone at any age,” Belfor told me. All we need are stem cells. And the way we produce and signal stem cells to build more maxilla bone in the face is by engaging the masseter—by clamping down on the back molars over and over. Chewing. The more we gnaw, the more stem cells release, the more bone density and growth we’ll trigger, the younger we’ll look and the better we’ll breathe."

I'd recommend reading the book for more information. A lot of you guys have mentioned stuff that he legit talks about. I believe Dr. Mew is also mentioned. He uses scientific literature and has talked to numerous people in the field. He mentions the perfect faces/nasal passages of our ancestors and argues it's directly caused by soft foods. He obviously delves deeper than that but all I can do is recommend you the book. Hopefully this helps someone.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil, Axii, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
boneless cope

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and gooner888
tell me what all drugs i gotta inject into my ballsack i aint reading allat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, belisa14, aber and 2 others
i have top tier jawline, stop the projection mate

this is why im now getting off this site
not projecting dumb faggot by bones i mean cheekbones and shit ur actually retarded

I'm going to make this short since I don't want to spend a lot of time on this site. I'm in the science field so I read lots of papers.

"Unlike other bones in the body, the bone that makes up the center of the face, called the maxilla, is made of a membrane bone that’s highly plastic. The maxilla can remodel and grow more dense into our 70s, and likely longer. “You, me, whoever—we can grow bone at any age,” Belfor told me. All we need are stem cells. And the way we produce and signal stem cells to build more maxilla bone in the face is by engaging the masseter—by clamping down on the back molars over and over. Chewing. The more we gnaw, the more stem cells release, the more bone density and growth we’ll trigger, the younger we’ll look and the better we’ll breathe."

I'd recommend reading the book for more information. A lot of you guys have mentioned stuff that he legit talks about. I believe Dr. Mew is also mentioned. He uses scientific literature and has talked to numerous people in the field. He mentions the perfect faces/nasal passages of our ancestors and argues it's directly caused by soft foods. He obviously delves deeper than that but all I can do is recommend you the book. Hopefully this helps someone.
except this was already found out, babies from a young age mew, by sucking tits,
CHEWING is training just like anything else, water thread, genetics above all....

• +1
Reactions: Axii and raminzer
not projecting dumb faggot by bones i mean cheekbones and shit ur actually retarded
me when bones refer to all the bones in ur face. ur so useless ur arguing with someone on a looksmaxxing forum chill the fuck out and get outside.

me when bones refer to all the bones in ur face. ur so useless ur arguing with someone on a looksmaxxing forum chill the fuck out and get outside.
cope your thread is shit

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
except this was already found out, babies from a young age mew, by sucking tits,
CHEWING is training just like anything else, water thread, genetics above all....
I agree with you for sure, and genetics do play a role. however it's proven modern day humans have smaller passageways/face due to lack of chewing. if you incorporate chewing, your bones will grow to their genetic potential, which is far greater than you realize.

people still call it cope when it's backed by research. People should know and try it out before they resort to surgery. Just my take.

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and aber
cope your thread is shit
yes it's shit because you've plaqued it. i have a solid base and have fucked more woman than you. chill out and go outside.

• +1
Reactions: aber
I agree with you for sure, and genetics do play a role. however it's proven modern day humans have smaller passageways/face due to lack of chewing. if you incorporate chewing, your bones will grow to their genetic potential, which is far greater than you realize.

people still call it cope when it's backed by research. People should know and try it out before they resort to surgery. Just my take.
idk why im so mean, this forum has corrupted my mind.
the fact of the matter, chewing as importance must be spread around as much as possible. Many children will suffer. I personally thumbsucked and have fucked my potential, but i don't care. Still coul'dve been prevented,

• +1
Reactions: raminzer and aber
  • Love it
Reactions: FBl
yes it's shit because you've plaqued it. i have a solid base and have fucked more woman than you. chill out and go outside.
you didnt fuck more females than me and your base is dogshit

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
idk why im so mean, this forum has corrupted my mind.
the fact of the matter, chewing as importance must be spread around as much as possible. Many children will suffer. I personally thumbsucked and have fucked my potential, but i don't care. Still coul'dve been prevented,
don't worry about it bro thats why im getting of this shit in like 5 mins i get it.
maybe you can't get 100% of your potential, but you can still reach a solid 80% and mog 90% of people. trust me the average person is really not that attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and aber

Good thread, unfortunately you’re committing suicide on this site essentially by bringing up Mike Mew.
Sad to see so many close minded pessimistic people on a forum about open mindedness and physical self development.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and raminzer
Good thread, unfortunately you’re committing suicide on this site essentially by bringing up Mike Mew.
Sad to see so many close minded pessimistic people on a forum about open mindedness and physical self development.
I was semi aware of that since people meme about mew, but he genuinely has evidence that could benefit many people on this sub. I agree though and I hope people become more open minded about this stuff. People are free to disagree but let's not shit on each other since many of us face the same problems in life.

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and aber
ALF and Mew as a kid you will have good development

I was semi aware of that since people meme about mew, but he genuinely has evidence that could benefit many people on this sub. I agree though and I hope people become more open minded about this stuff. People are free to disagree but let's not shit on each other since many of us face the same problems in life.
I agree, he has great points. But he’s dismissed because mewing is now a meme and a cope that really doesn’t do much without hard mewing besides temporarily raise your hyoid. Also is he really a Jew?

Does it work in early 20s

• +1
Reactions: Axii
This is water/ common sense

Bones break and heal even in the healing process they don’t form back to the natural position and get denser with healing all the time why would the exception be your skull

I never understood why people make these threads or why people don’t already figure this themselves or just know it

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
this knowledge was widely believed on psl forums back before 2019
chewing WILL remodel the mandible and the jaw to make it wider and longer
nowdays all of them wants to cope with surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and mvp2v1
True, cc images of adult bone remodeling

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 6.36.13 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 6.36.13 PM.png