Scientific Explanation Why British People Are The Best Looking On Earth

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

British are a mix of South European and North european genetics.

This created the North Atlantid phenotype. Brown hair with blue eyes. Aka the most beautiful phenotype in the world.

Therefore british people have the highest number of people in the world with the ideal phenotype. Therefore british people are the best looking in the world.

Which would explain why Henry Cavill, a british man. with north atlantid phenotype. is ranked no.1 as the best looking man in the world.

South europeans are short and black eyed so u dont want to be south euro, but dark hair
North euros have blonde hair, invisible eyebrows and eyelashes, but tall and light eyes

Therefore black hair mixed with blonde hair = brown hair, which is the average hair colour of British people

In every study, brown hair is viewed as the most attractive hair colour.

Everyone dyes their hair brown globally.

Blue eyes are undeniably the most attractive eye colour.

British have northern european height, 5ft11 avg

Good eyebrows eyelashes colour and thickness

Multiracial people are ranked as the best looking in the world(except for white men who are viewed as the best.)

but british are the mixed race of white people. the mix of south euro and north euro genetics. creating the best looking humans on earth

There is about 50 studies where white faces were ranked as the most attractive.

Do you think they go to italy to do this study?

do u think they go to sweden?

no. they go to america or UK, and americans are british people genetically.

British people are the best looking on earth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Yuhbwoynadia, Skywalker and 13 others
Ugly2 1702774i

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, illicit6, nikka.kkk and 23 others
north atlandid is just one phenotype, and that phenotype confers an advantage and a higher likelihood of being attractive, just like being white confers a higher chance of being attractive,smart, wealthy, tall. If you are white and do not have those traits you might as well be a mutt or curry. Also the hindu kush pheno mogs north atlandid phenotype:

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
cavill is paleo atlantic and they're not unique to the UK, or representative of it.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and SeriousAscension
Downloadfile5

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, GuyFromSingapore, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
Screenshot 20230503 153450 Google

"INNIT BRUV"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Songe, Skywalker and 9 others
I think they're one of the best looking but your reasoning for it is ridiculous :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: extremchange628181 and Deleted member 26859
North Atlantids are a minority in the UK
maybe 10-20%

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Skywalker
View attachment 2398321

This created the North Atlantid phenotype. Brown hair with blue eyes. Aka the most beautiful phenotype in the world.

Therefore british people have the highest number of people in the world with the ideal phenotype. Therefore british people are the best looking in the world.

Which would explain why Henry Cavill, a british man. with north atlantid phenotype. is ranked no.1 as the best looking man in the world.

South europeans are short and black eyed so u dont want to be south euro, but dark hair
North euros have blonde hair, invisible eyebrows and eyelashes, but tall and light eyes

Therefore black hair mixed with blonde hair = brown hair, which is the average hair colour of British people

Multiracial people are ranked as the best looking in the world(except for white men who are viewed as the best.)

but british are the mixed race of white people. the mix of south euro and north euro genetics. creating the best looking humans on earth

You nigger. You post that Brits having R1b correlates with their good looks, idiot. They’re primarily CWC derived and native farmer. Dont add that map when you don’t know what it means. How does 1/23 of your DNA affect how you look like?

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
You nigger. You post that Brits having R1b correlates with their good looks, idiot. They’re primarily CWC derived and native farmer. Dont add that map when you don’t know what it means. How does 1/23 of your DNA affect how you look like?
coping.

literally the average person in UK has brown hair and blue eyes.. lmao.
They have plenty of keltics, regular atlantids, brunns, anglo saxons, other nordids, borrebys etc
pure north atlantids are in the minority, even if they share similiar colouring they are often are gracilized with soft round pug faces

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Magnum Opus
They have plenty of keltics, regular atlantids, brunns, anglo saxons, other nordids, borrebys etc
pure north atlantids are in the minority, even if they share similiar colouring they are often are gracilized with soft round pug faces
coping hard. british rank as the best looking people in the world in every study. you are jealous as fuuck

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
coping hard. british rank as the best looking people in the world in every study. you are jealous as fuuck
ok I admit it stems from jealousy
they are perfect in everything they do, history, beauty, sciences
fucking genetic determinism

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, lowerthirdking, User49 and 1 other person
Yea they also have the perfect height mister 5’2

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 26859
ok I admit it stems from jealousy
they are perfect in everything they do, history, beauty, sciences
fucking genetic determinism

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

I don't take this shit seriously the average of any population looks ltn to htn some are on the lower scale others on the higher scale why does this forum place entire populations which btw have there own phenotype by country and region and say every Brit mogs.

These studies down on phenotypes wiki legit took Google pictures natgeo did an slightly accurate study where they used people directly from the region or donor populations.

4d53f582cadcbb1116160000

4d53f57a4bd7c81315040000

4d53f59ccadcbbf016010000

4d53f573ccd1d52f0b0f0000

It's not fully accurate as they include blacks in the composites but they take voluntary donor populations this is more accurate than phenotypes wiki so this entire thing seems cope it's better to compare region by region rather than assume everyone in the same country looks similar they don't

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
I don't take this shit seriously the average of any population looks ltn to htn some are on the lower scale others on the higher scale why does this forum place entire populations which btw have there own phenotype by country and region and say every Brit mogs.

These studies down on phenotypes wiki legit took Google pictures natgeo did an slightly accurate study where they used people directly from the region or donor populations.

View attachment 2398609

View attachment 2398610

View attachment 2398611

View attachment 2398612

It's not fully accurate as they include blacks in the composites but they take voluntary donor populations this is more accurate than phenotypes wiki so this entire thing seems cope it's better to compare region by region rather than assume everyone in the same country looks similar they don't
wtf why do they all look like shitskins

also link?

View attachment 2398321

Atlantids
Download 25
Henry cavill 6455184b166f4

His skull is wider more robust angular and better on every trait how the fuck does this represent any thing compared to the average looks of the population he's a tera out lier how many Brits irl look like him next to 0

again with these RETARDED theories taken directly from Nazi ideology
in the real world, everyone accepts Europe as ONE continent, with caucasian= european= white people
thats literally it lol

.org (mostly indian teenagers and homosexuals) will somehow believe that MEDS are NOT white/ european, even though Greeks/ Roamns are the BASIS of WHITE civilization......

also somehow that eastern europeans are some kind of mongolians , that somehow 200 years of asian invasion changed
30.000 FUCKING YEARS of european/ balkan/ med blood over there (except the polish and NORTHERN/non nordic slavs , which look potato indeed :lul:)

you cant make this shit up, i swear :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️ :smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, SonOfDarkseid and Amadeus
View attachment 2398321

Spanish men are better looking, british are tall but more likely to have pale pheno compared to spanish darker hair colouring + light tanned skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Skywalker
Spanish men are better looking, british are tall but more likely to have pale pheno compared to spanish darker hair colouring + light tanned skin
porcelain white skin, blue eyes, and lighter hair is a good thing

no one has ever lusted over black eyed black haired men.

spanish men get cucked by british men.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
most good looking high class british people moved to the US a long time ago (WASPs)

most ppl imagine british men (that live in the uk) as this nowadays

Avarage fan

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
It's not British people it's only the men, and only the men of a specific ethnic type. If you go to Glasgow you aren't going to see many Cavills. I do find it funny how the same genetics can produce ugly women and attractive men, or the inverse in the case of eastern Europeans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amadeus and Skywalker
NEVER happens lmao
what drugs are you on? :feelskek:
literally happens every year

your women want the taller, better looking, wealthier higher class, blue eyes, conquerers

even i came down there for a few weeks and slayed 1 of ur women in a little spanish town while we both spoke 0 of eachothers language

• JFL
i am north antlantid and i'm ugly lol

your women want the taller, better looking, wealthier higher class, blue eyes, conquerers
meanwhile british men look like this
Ginger GIF
Surprised Harry Potter GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Amadeus
meanwhile british men look like this
Ginger GIF
Surprised Harry Potter GIF
ironically ronald mogs the avg spanish man.

if that makes u feel better tho then keep thinking that :)

ironically ronald mogs the avg spanish man.

if that makes u feel better tho then keep thinking that :)
one of the characteristics of an experienced blackpiller is to ELIMINATE any country/race subjectivity and deprogram from that, and focus strictly on the facts

British girls are super ugly

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
again with these RETARDED theories taken directly from Nazi ideology
in the real world, everyone accepts Europe as ONE continent, with caucasian= european= white people
thats literally it lol

.org (mostly indian teenagers and homosexuals) will somehow believe that MEDS are NOT white/ european, even though Greeks/ Roamns are the BASIS of WHITE civilization......

also somehow that eastern europeans are some kind of mongolians , that somehow 200 years of asian invasion changed
30.000 FUCKING YEARS of european/ balkan/ med blood over there (except the polish and NORTHERN/non nordic slavs , which look potato indeed :lul:)

you cant make this shit up, i swear :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️ :smonk:
Genuine question, have you been enough in mediterranean, EE and nordic countries? Not implying anything, just that if you haven't been there you are doing pretty much the same as these forum south asians who never left India and yet make up bullshit about other people and countries.

Genuine question, have you been enough in mediterranean, EE and nordic countries? Not implying anything, just that if you haven't been there you are doing pretty much the same as these forum south asians who never left India and yet make up bullshit about other people and countries.
yes
im EE born and bred , now living in the US
i have seen and experienced a lot , including travelling across all european countries, this is why i say what i say
genuinely a lot of EEs mog WEs such as Italians to hell and back (6'- 6'1' to 5'9 average+ strongman countries) @5.5psl @Artemis @Vermilioncore @Kamui @Marsik @Ketamine
you have a nazi view of European people and i suggest you change it.....for your own good

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, 5.5psl and Debetro
yes
im EE born and bred , now living in the US
i have seen and experienced a lot , including travelling across all european countries, this is why i say what i say
genuinely a lot of EEs mog WEs such as Italians to hell and back (6'- 6'1' to 5'9 average+ strongman countries) @5.5psl @Artemis @Vermilioncore @Kamui @Marsik @Ketamine
Right
you have a nazi view of European people and i suggest you change it.....for your own good
It's been a while since I've done any posts like the ones I did before. I'm done with that

• +1
Right

It's been a while since I've done any posts like the ones I did before. I'm done with that
right ; yeah i dont want to rehash that with you, nor with anyone else here, as id be just wasting my time
the simple truth is yes, some slavs look subhuman and mongoloid lol, but IM NOT slavic, nor do most of EEs are , nor mongolian descent

the mongols were in europe for like 200 years , meanwhile the whole BALKANS for ex were 1000+ of roman conquest/ genetics, so the whole math doesnt check out for ppl outside the germanic/ med sphere to be considered somehow subhuman or non white/ non european (the genetics of balkan ppl for ex reflect the overall roman/ greek connection)

that being said, i do wish sometimes my name was Sven and i was 6'2" with a big frame and blonde hair+ blue eyes :feelskek:
this is just 1+1=2

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
YK there's a saying Mr. Cuck: "Those who do not have an identity of their own, carry the identity of a community"

Take Indians for example:
- Have nothing going on in their lives
- Make $1500-3000/year

But yk Indians are the proudest species on the internet you'll ever find.
They'll tell you shit about their space program you don't even wanna know.
And they get pissed off when you tell them to use the toilets and not the streets.

The average individual doesn't have shit to be proud of so he basically goes on ranting and lying about what's good in the community he was born in.

I'm basically saying You're being like an Indian

I mean it's true that percent-to-percent, British people are better looking.
It would be safe to say at least 5-6 out of every 10 British men can look like a hard 8 if they try.

The ratio for let's say again Indians would be only 5 men out of 100 for the same result in bold.

All of this was the good part:
But we all know Britishers are a bunch of cowards when you face them

***The strongest white man known at that time didn't even survive a minute with the Indian***

Again, take India for example.
British cowards tried and tried and tried but couldn't beat Indians with swords who didn't even know what guns were.
Then the British circle all the way to the east coast and sit like a vulture.
They circle all the way from Goa to the red part you see.
And the red part had no major empires at that time, only Bengal tigers, swamps, and saltwater crocs lol.

British cucks waited almost 400 years for the green empire to fall down so they could take over.

Now there will be a smartass who'll say: "Oh but the strong always dominate the weak"

Shut the Fuck up please

A vulture eating a dead lion isn't stronger than the lion himself.

Brits are just a bunch of inbred Europeans with 0 morality, a big mouth, lots of cowards, and bland food lol.

Godspeed Cuck ;)

Reply only if you have something to counter what I said, your shitty "keep coping" lines won't work on me lol.

• JFL
They're the ugliest

• +1
View attachment 2398321

Dogshit thread.

North Atlantid is a mix of Nordic and Atlantid (Western Euro phenotype). It's not a Mediterannean phenotype. If you mix Med in there, you have a different phenotype.

Most Brits are not North Atlantid.

And Brits are certainly not the most attractive population on Earth.

You must be an Ameritard who knows nothing about Europe, doesn't read, doesn't travel, and bases your worldview on stereotypes.

YK there's a saying Mr. Cuck: "Those who do not have an identity of their own, carry the identity of a community"

Take Indians for example:
- Have nothing going on in their lives
- Make $1500-3000/year

But yk Indians are the proudest species on the internet you'll ever find.
They'll tell you shit about their space program you don't even wanna know.
And they get pissed off when you tell them to use the toilets and not the streets.

View attachment 2431294

The average individual doesn't have shit to be proud of so he basically goes on ranting and lying about what's good in the community he was born in.

I'm basically saying You're being like an Indian

View attachment 2431298

I mean it's true that percent-to-percent, British people are better looking.
It would be safe to say at least 5-6 out of every 10 British men can look like a hard 8 if they try.

The ratio for let's say again Indians would be only 5 men out of 100 for the same result in bold.

All of this was the good part:
But we all know Britishers are a bunch of cowards when you face them

View attachment 2431303
***The strongest white man known at that time didn't even survive a minute with the Indian***

Again, take India for example.
British cowards tried and tried and tried but couldn't beat Indians with swords who didn't even know what guns were.
Then the British circle all the way to the east coast and sit like a vulture.
They circle all the way from Goa to the red part you see.
And the red part had no major empires at that time, only Bengal tigers, swamps, and saltwater crocs lol.

View attachment 2431282

British cucks waited almost 400 years for the green empire to fall down so they could take over.

Now there will be a smartass who'll say: "Oh but the strong always dominate the weak"

Shut the Fuck up please

A vulture eating a dead lion isn't stronger than the lion himself.

Brits are just a bunch of inbred Europeans with 0 morality, a big mouth, lots of cowards, and bland food lol.
View attachment 2431292

Godspeed Cuck ;)

Reply only if you have something to counter what I said, your shitty "keep coping" lines won't work on me lol.
whats your point?