Scotland's leader Humza Yousaf resigns.

owlofathena

owlofathena

Forum Veteran
This is amazing news but with the SNP still in power Scotland will stay a woke left wing country.
Let me state some of the examples of how woke this country is.

1. The police in Scotland are all woke they have to be super PC about things. Ask any police officer and they will tell you this.
  2. Isla Bryson scottish man who raped two women as a man then changes his gender so that he can be placed in a women's prison.
  3. A lot of women state their pro-nouns here on social media.
  4. The SNP is a left wing party.
Humza Yousaf Pakistani man who resigned as first minister of Scotland is clearly a racist.
"for 99% of the meetings I go to, I'm the only non-White person in the room... Every chair of every public body is White. That is not good enough."

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Gargantuan, try2beme and 3 others
Tagging. @TUSSELEIF @Mister Fuwy @Narcissus🥀 @Gargantuan @NumbThePain @emeraldglass @Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers @moggathon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Gargantuan, grief and 3 others
"for 99% of the meetings I go to, I'm the only non-White person in the room... Every chair of every public body is White. That is not good enough."
Wow!!!!
It's almost like Scotland is a white country :feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, owlofathena and Mister Fuwy
LUL as if Scotland isn’t white

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and owlofathena
This is amazing news but with the SNP still in power Scotland will stay a woke left wing country.
Let me state some of the examples of how woke this country is.

1. The police in Scotland are all woke they have to be super PC about things. Ask any police officer and they will tell you this.
  2. Isla Bryson scottish man who raped two women as a man then changes his gender so that he can be placed in a women's prison.
  3. A lot of women state their pro-nouns here on social media.
  4. The SNP is a left wing party.
Humza Yousaf Pakistani man who resigned as first minister of Scotland is clearly a racist.

Genuinely over for curry politicians smv. Every Brit hates them. Did you see the video of people shouting obscenities from they’re vehicles in rishi sunaks recent running video?

• +1
  • So Sad
also imo Scotland shouldn’t exist. It’s literally just the mountainous region of England.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Glasgow Rangers 🏴

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
also imo Scotland shouldn’t exist. It’s literally just the mountainous region of England.
What about Ireland? They aren't part of the UK

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, owlofathena and moggathon
Did you see the video of people shouting obscenities from they’re vehicles in rishi sunaks recent running video?
No could you send link.

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and NumbThePain
JFL scotland was its own kingdom throughout history.

• So Sad
What about Ireland? They aren't part of the UK
If you know your history you will know that northern ireland is just a province of the UK it was never its own kingdom. The plantations of ireland had a lot of northern english and scottish settlers in northern ireland. Northern Ireland has only been a country since 1922.

• So Sad
Celtic? @owlofathena

• +1
  • So Sad
JFL scotland was its own kingdom throughout history.
Yh but it doesn’t make logical sense that this tiny island is three different countries and absolutely nothing differs between the biological make up. They also do absolutely nothing for themselves militarily. It all comes under England/uk.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena and grief
Celtic? @owlofathena
Yes although i dont publicly support them cause i dont like sectarianism. Too much political stuff with IRA and religion.

• Woah
Reactions: NumbThePain
If you know your history you will know that northern ireland is just a province of the UK it was never its own kingdom. The plantations of ireland had a lot of northern english and scottish settlers in northern ireland. Northern Ireland has only been a country since 1922.
Nothern-Ireland has nothing to do with Ireland, right? They are part of the UK unlike Ireland

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Angry Gordon Ramsay GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Scottish legend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and owlofathena
Scotland is majority white keep crying curry tears

• +1
Yh but it doesn’t make logical sense that this tiny island is three different countries and absolutely nothing differs between the biological make up. They also do absolutely nothing for themselves militarily. It all comes under England/uk.
People think that its just England because of westminister. Its called united kingdom for a reason. The first two kingdoms joined together which was scotland and england. Wales was part of kingdom of england. There is some differences in the haplogroup r1b due to anglo saxon settlement and viking as well but other than that the most common haplogroup group in britain is haplogroup r1b.

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
  • JFL