Scrawny 5’5 ice cream brunette with acne cucked me (must read) (shy fucks gtfih)

NigerianChico

NigerianChico

Banned
I’m 6’0 bbc yet a scrawny 5’5 white brunette kid with ice cream hair and acne who smokes nic cucked me.

We were in a group setting, I took a hit of nic and coughed and he saw me and said “you know you don’t have to smoke to look cool in front of us right?” Biggest JFL LOL, as if I would ever try impressing him. 5’9 Stacey who looked liked Margot Robbie told me to move so he could sit right next to her. The wannabe Jesse pinkman said “but [my name] is sitting there”, Stacey replied back “that’s okay, [my name] can move”

I also talked behind the Stacey’s back on how hot she was but the wannabe Jesse pinkman told on me to the group and ratted me out as a creep

Tldr; be a nonchalant philosopher stoner who smokes to avoid being cucked

Looking unlikeable/shy/baby face = death sentence

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat123, Lynxress, FacialStructure404 and 8 others
Must read

Caged

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
quite brutal

Obviously you don’t belong as a nigger.

Only way to slay as a nigger is be a thugmaxxed gangbanger and die at 21 in a shootout.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat123, Father47, northern mogger and 8 others
That's rough, but you could've easily recovered. Can't just insult his height right away though because it'll make you look insecure about his comment.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
As a member of the BBC council, I deny your access of claiming BBC and you are banished from the BBC community.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, horizontallytall, northern mogger and 10 others
hahahha how are you 6ft and black and still getting bitched by white dudes with 1500s coloniser heights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, NigerianChico, Pikabro and 4 others
I’m 6’0 bbc yet a scrawny 5’5 white brunette kid with ice cream hair and acne who smokes nic cucked me.

We were in a group setting, I took a hit of nic and coughed and he saw me and said “you know you don’t have to smoke to look cool in front of us right?” Biggest JFL LOL, as if I would ever try impressing him. 5’9 Stacey who looked liked Margot Robbie told me to move so he could sit right next to her. The wannabe Jesse pinkman said “but [my name] is sitting there”, Stacey replied back “that’s okay, [my name] can move”

I also talked behind the Stacey’s back on how hot she was but the wannabe Jesse pinkman told on me to the group and ratted me out as a creep

Scrawny 5’5 ice cream brunette with acne cucked me (must read) (shy fucks gtfih​

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Idk if that was the reason why, it’s what I was assuming

you're such Jeffrey tbh

(that's literally me back then in HS tbh)

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
> Nigerian
> Chico

Bumpinggg

Only a small niche of white women are into BBC. She was into white bois.
There are more white men (and Asian men) into BBC than white wimminz.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, SensitiveYoungMan and efidescontinuado
You're overthinking, but you probably fucked up by reacting to that shit. If someone tries to cuck you like that, just don't react to it at all and keep smoking and coughing. That's his L then. In the unlikely scenario he keeps prodding autistically like ''you hear me bro? you tryna impress me?'' then just say ''whats your problem crakkka?''
Confidence is about being non-chalant, like you don't give a fuck if he tries to embarrass you.

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico

Bro wtf does that last sentence mean

well isn't it obvious boyo, of course he has more SMV than you ur a black nigga slave faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
You ain’t black anymore lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Bro wtf does that last sentence mean
White and Asian dudes crave black dick more than white wimminz do
Just for being black and a top, you would be very popular on Grindr automatically

White and Asian dudes crave black dick more than white wimminz do
Just for being black and a top, you would be very popular on Grindr automatically
Weirdo

OP is 14 btw

damn u got bitched ngl
why would you even move, just be like "nah i aint moving"
if they press u then beat his ass and run away

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Pikabro, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, efidescontinuado and Alt Number 3
You're overthinking, but you probably fucked up by reacting to that shit. If someone tries to cuck you like that, just don't react to it at all and keep smoking and coughing. That's his L then. In the unlikely scenario he keeps prodding autistically like ''you hear me bro? you tryna impress me?'' then just say ''whats your problem crakkka?''
Confidence is about being non-chalant, like you don't give a fuck if he tries to embarrass you.
What about the other half

You got punked ngl…

wtf is a jeffrey bro
start watching Hamza Ahmed you greycel!!!!!!!
Tell me how I’m a Jeffry
you act like a bitch Jeffrey

straightest gymcel tbh

also you're ignorant look at the JewSA jfl
You ain’t black anymore lil bro
Jeffrey's are their own race tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back