Sea women Turkroach maxx

D

Deleted member 27987

Master
Turkey‘s currency is so fucked, SEA foids Turkey maxx.
It‘s over for Turks

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, rand anon, Xangsane and 1 other person
Animation Smile GIF by Stefano Colferai

I wanna see @St.TikTokcel cope with this

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 27987 and St.TikTokcel
Just be a white looking turk theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 27987
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, BongMog and Deleted member 27987
Just be a white looking turk theory
They fly to Turkey because it‘s worse than in SEA jfl.
And of course white passing Turks will be sucked not Ethnic looking. Over for oldcels which fly to Thailand, Thailand now goes to poorer countries jfl

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Xangsane
They fly to Turkey because it‘s worse than in SEA jfl.
And of course white passing Turks will be sucked not Ethnic looking. Over for oldcels which fly to Thailand, Thailand now goes to poorer countries jfl
How is that guy white in what world? Incels here cope with everything

litteraly the least white Turk ever

he would unironically be called Curry here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, emeraldglass, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Was he actually turkish all along, no wonder he used shit comment every post i made because I fucked turkish foids?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Iasacrko
How is that guy white in what world? Incels here cope with everything

litteraly the least white Turk ever

he would unironically be called Curry here
Yea, there are Whiter Turks with Balkan, EE or N.Caucasus origin. But SEA foids just want Non-Eastern Asian looking males. They dont care about Ethnic or not.
Curries have Ethnic Taxx Plus Currysmell

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and BongMog
Was he actually turkish all along, no wonder he used shit comment every post i made because I fucked turkish foids?
Leak (for scientific purposes)

He looks mixxed but can pass as white imo
Yea, there are Whiter Turks with Balkan, EE or N.Caucasus origin. But SEA foids just want Non-Eastern Asian looking males. They dont care about Ethnic or not.
He would pass as white in Mumbai maybe

not even Italian he couldn’t even pass as Italian med maybe if he stretch

Avarage guy in Turkey is like him pheno wise he has the exact Turkish pheno

• JFL
Cant you see his name ? A mongolian, thats mean these mfs came from central asia shit to a country that doesnt belongs to them and use islam as a buisness

• Hmm...
He would pass as white in Mumbai maybe

not even Italian he couldn’t even pass as Italian med maybe if he stretch

Avarage guy in Turkey is like him pheno wise he has the exact Turkish pheno
yeah, but for SEA this is White I guess.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Nigga don’t act like you wouldnt tell him to rope If he posted here
Ah, a SEA monkey made a tiktok with his mug in it. Must be a chad then.

Cant you see his name ? A mongolian, thats mean these mfs came from central asia shit to a country that doesnt belongs to them and use islam as a buisness
He is probably a Turkish keyboard warrior from Ankara which has the pheno of a hairy and dark Kurd but claims to be 100% Turkic with slanted eyes and tells people how Chingis Khan was his great-grandfather jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
yeah, but for SEA this is White I guess.
Niggas like St.TikTokcel would be calling him an ethnic that should rope

also she is Asian but doesn’t mean she’s SEA where did u get that info? she is a gl Asian girl its funny to see niggas cope here when something contodicts them

if this exact guy was posted with the context of being a incel people would be calling him subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 27987
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Niggas like St.TikTokcel would be calling him an ethnic that should rope

also she is Asian but doesn’t mean she’s SEA where did u get that info? she is a gl Asian girl its funny to see niggas cope here when something contodicts them

if this exact guy was posted with the context of being a incel people would be calling him subhuman
Because I was with an Indonesian-Chinese girl for few month. The language is SEA. She isn’t Muslim either. There are many Catholic Chinese in Malaysia and Indonesia too
Korean, Chinese or Japanese sound different

IMG 20230219 WA0004
I be posting my tinder results or some random slay story in college and this nigger @St.TikTokcel be angry reacting for no reason ( now it makes sense @Iasacrko

Also turkey be the easiest place to slay because their men are short as fuck and lazy as fuck( there is no gym culture), litterly my roommate in dormitory complained to the dormitory management me for using illegal substances in the room,, only it later to be mk677. Imagine what mentality cuck they have? Instead he could have asked how I am slaying girls and getting bigger. Yet he chose to be cuck.

@St.TikTokcel is literally org version of my roommate.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, St.TikTokcel and Iasacrko
He is probably a Turkish keyboard warrior from Ankara which has the pheno of a hairy and dark Kurd but claims to be 100% Turkic with slanted eyes and tells people how Chingis Khan was his great-grandfather jfl
bro im a hairy dark kurd lol, also we have pretty chad kurds slaying here so i consider it as a good tan, i was hating on him cuz he is 100% a mongolian or greek ass turk

• Hmm...
bro im a hairy dark kurd lol, also we have pretty chad kurds slaying here so i consider it as a good tan, i was hating on him cuz he is 100% a mongolian or greek ass turk
Yeah, there are some Jawmoggers also in Kurds I guess.
Every Turk I met so far, claims to be turkic but looks Greek, Albanian or Kurdish or Caucasian. Jfl

Over tbh

• So Sad
I be posting my tinder results or some random slay story in college and this nigger @St.TikTokcel be angry reacting for no reason ( now it makes sense @Iasacrko

Also turkey be the easiest place to slay because their men are short as fuck and lazy as fuck( there is no gym culture), litterly my roommate in dormitory complained to the dormitory management me for using illegal substances in the room,, only it later to be mk677. Imagine what mentality cuck they have? Instead he could have asked how I am slaying girls and getting bigger. Yet he chose to be cuck.

@St.TikTokcel is literally org version of my roommate.
What app? Need to revenge for Ottoman empire by slaying Turkish chicks

How is that over ? I think you dont have an idea how they look there, my cousin really smashing europian arab turk women here everyday
What country?

Every Turk I met so far, claims to be turkic but looks Greek, Albanian or Kurdish or Caucasian. Jfl
Actually I love turks generally but cucks like @St.TikTokcel do exist.

Only gymaxed Kurd BTW yes, I never met a. Pretty boy kurd in my entire life. ( 2 of the biggest slayer in my dorm happen to Kurdish too)

Also most Kurdish women I met had either one follow, bad fat body distribution or weird looking noses.

• So Sad
Why you suprised ? 80 million people being pressed everyday to belive that they turks and there will be consequences if they didnt take this idea

• +1
What app? Need to revenge for Ottoman empire by slaying Turkish chicks
It's called occupied, it doesn't matter actually as long as you're chad face. You will do so much better in irl than on these Jewish apps.

• Woah

Only gymaxed Kurd BTW yes, I never met a. Pretty boy kurd in my entire life. ( 2 of the biggest slayer in my dorm happen to Kurdish too)

Also most Kurdish women I met had either one follow, bad fat body distribution or weird looking noses.
Yeah, me neither. They are mutts some are good looking moggers, some not. Actually Turks are Wasians. Maybe that‘s why they‘re short.

It's called occupied, it doesn't matter actually as long as you're chad face. You will do so much better in irl than on these Jewish apps.
Nahh, I am ugly. Only grannies will match me

tbh here in germany you have a lot kurdish pretty boys, maybe you didnt find them but there are a lot, alone in my family you will see my 15 yrs old cousin having there 100 of numbers lol, also i agree with you in the last lol almost everyone has a hooked nose, but good thing is our women here are marriage material and high quality, less wh**res

tbh here in germany you have a lot kurdish pretty boys, maybe you didnt find them but there are a lot, alone in my family you will see my 15 yrs old cousin having there 100 of numbers lol, also i agree with you in the last lol almost everyone has a hooked nose, but good thing is our women here are marriage material and high quality, less wh**res
Yeah fuck you're right with high quality marriage one, I had one htb approach me in library as she ( kubra) deliberately sit opposite seat to me while there many seats available in the table. After getting bored with my studies I asked her if she wants to watch movie in school theater and she was like I've class but tell me more about yourself.

Ngl I couldn't get over the big boobs on my eys which was embracing but she commented how cute I was several times, after that we just exchanged phones, I gave her an orange.

Later she openly said she wanted to make me her little brother, she is 24 and I'm 21 and add me in her family, which I kinda find it weird ( may be you can explain this to me).

I went to have iftar date with her, but one day after another I kept getting busy, and you know I started desecding, like I lost 1psl from shaving my hair lol.

Now I'm going to the US, I think I will never meet her again. I really kinda liked her but I'm too black pilled now to marry short girl. So I think she is better off without me.

Last edited:
Is that true, that you only marry your cousins?

Yeah fuck you're right with high quality marriage one, I had one htb approach me in library as she ( kubra) deliberately sit opposite seat to me while there many seats available in the table. After getting bored with my studies I asked her if she wants to watch movie in school theater and she was like I've class but tell me more about yourself.

Ngl I couldn't get over the big boobs on my eys which was embracing but she commented how cute I was several times, after that we just exchanged phones, I gave her an orange.

Later she openly said she wanted to make me her little brother, she is 24 and I'm 21 and add me in her family, which I kinda find it weird ( may be you can explain this to me).

I went to have iftar date with her, but one day after another I kept getting busy, and you know I started desecding, like I lost 1psl from shaving my hair lol.

Now I'm going to the US, I think I will never meet her again. I really kinda liked her but I'm too black pilled now to marry short girl. So I think she is better off without me.
Thats a cool story, idk about the adding you to her family thing but maybe cuz she wanted to introduce you to her family and not go with a guy that is unknown to the family the whole time, this is my only explanation lol, usually we are stricted and dont even talk to men lol its like you love the girl then you go to the father and ask for marriage, there are some exceptions ofc

socioeconomic problems

• +1
@Tallooksmaxxer @beypazarisoda0

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Why would a SEA foid spend all the money to go to Turkey when white men from around the world or coming to their home country with money to spend. Makes zero sense.

Not to mention a lot of men don't even wanna date those bugs in the first place, so if they come to their home country at least that bias isn't their lol.