SEAmaxxxing is to whites what arranged marriage is to curries / MENA

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Cum/pigskins like to pretend they have it the hardest despite acknowledging they have the highest SMV amongst any race.

They say curries and MENAs have a get-out-of-prison card by arrange marriagemaxxxing and they can get way above looksmatch. Meanwhile they have abusive, and unloving parents who kick them out at a young age and they're left to fend for themselves. This is true. But the same is true of whites who just need to be rich enough to hop on a plane and move to SEA! But many instead choose to remain NEET or wageslave and rot.
LOok at this nerdy ginger fuck!

The truth is we're all volcels and staceysexual madmen.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: studymaxxer, latincell95, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
stfcel pumpkins still think they're the "superior race" :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, ReadBooksEveryday, lil truecel and 2 others
tfw you have neither

tfw you have neither
How do you have neither?

If you're black run BBC game in Paris. If gook run Kpop game with JBs.

Nobody can lose. We only lose when we reject those who want us, and strive for those who don't like us.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, latincell95, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Cum/pigskins like to pretend they have it the hardest despite acknowledging they have the highest SMV amongst any race.

They say curries and MENAs have a get-out-of-prison card by arrange marriagemaxxxing and they can get way above looksmatch. Meanwhile they have abusive, and unloving parents who kick them out at a young age and they're left to fend for themselves. This is true. But the same is true of whites who just need to be rich enough to hop on a plane and move to SEA! But many instead choose to remain NEET or wageslave and rot.

That's a ladyboy bruh

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer
If you're black run BBC game in Paris. If gook run Kpop game with JBs.
BBCs irl are more like TBPs and the K-pop thing is about boosting noodles more than anything else

SE Asian females are genuinely subhuman

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Two people love each other and decide to be together
Shitskins: :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Envy is a sin

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95

Would you say my relationship/likely marriage is arranged?

That's a ladyboy bruh
SE Asian females are genuinely subhuman
Tranny ladyboy propagandafrom Thailand has ruined your brain. There are decent looking Thai girls but I also can't help but look for masculine traits and I think they're men.

If you do it for white women nowadays you'll see the same thing. I'm fact white countries will have bigger problem since 20% of Gen Z are transformers.

• Woah
Reactions: studymaxxer
Would you say my relationship/likely marriage is arranged?
You met through mutual contacts not parents right?

The lines between arranged and love is sometimes blurred. Many people presume if you date before marriage it can't be arranged, whereas in arranged marriage many assume you need to marry tomorrow after meeting each other for the first time jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You met through mutual contacts not parents right?

The lines between arranged and love is sometimes blurred. Many people presume if you date before marriage it can't be arranged, whereas in arranged marriage many assume you need to marry tomorrow after meeting each other for the first time jfl.
Yes, mutual contacts!
Would you say I'm lucky or not?

Yes, mutual contacts!
Would you say I'm lucky or not?
No it's not arranged marriage.

Idc if you're lucky. Stop asking questions.

• So Sad
Arranged marriage is dying buddy

I'm whit but I don't do well with Asian women or white women. Arab women, however, love me.

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I'm whit but I don't do well with Asian women or white women. Arab women, however, love me.
Age, height, ethnicity, PSL, location and dick size?

Can we swap lives plz. I'm MENAsexual.

• JFL
mena/curry>sea

• Ugh..
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Graham
poojeetas think I'm subhuman trash
No way. You have passport halo. I've even showed guys here how trucelw get MTB+ areangemarriagemaxxing

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Yeah, I bang attractive Arab women.
Ngl I find it VERY hard to believe. I have similar stats and although I'm curry I've been told I look 'decent' for one. You're saying you're like bottom 40% percentile at 3.5 PSL.

How tf do you bang Arab women in UK when there hardly are any. I've swiped on lots of Arabs on Muzz and they all ignore me. I think your banging landwhales.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95 and rand anon
Ngl I find it VERY hard to believe. I have similar stats and although I'm curry I've been told I look 'decent' for one. You're saying you're like bottom 40% percentile at 3.5 PSL.

How tf do you bang Arab women in UK when there hardly are any. I've swiped on lots of Arabs on Muzz and they all ignore me. I think your banging landwhales.
I'm just talking shit. I don't take this thread seriously. It's like when nomies point out an ugly man with an average or attractive woman and say "see looks don't matter for men!".

I'm actually 23, 6ft 3, not sure about my PSL but I'm rated LTN to Truecel and have no experience with women apart from a sparse few first dates when I was younger. I get told by my Asian female friend that I'm ugly and there's no denying it.

Your case for "see any white guy can just get Asian women" is the same as saying "see, looks don't matter, it's all about your personality".

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95 and SecularIslamist
I'm just talking shit. I don't take this thread seriously. It's like when nomies point out an ugly man with an average or attractive woman and say "see looks don't matter for men!".

I'm actually 23, 6ft 3, not sure about my PSL but I'm rated LTN to Truecel and have no experience with women apart from a sparse few first dates when I was younger. I get told by my Asian female friend that I'm ugly and there's no denying it.

Your case for "see any white guy can just get Asian women" is the same as saying "see, looks don't matter, it's all about your personality".
Surely the guy in OP doesn't mog you. That guy isn't even LTN he's trucel.

Also, 6'3 and LTN is basically MTN SMV.

Surely the guy in OP doesn't mog you. That guy isn't even LTN he's trucel.

Also, 6'3 and LTN is basically MTN SMV.
This is what I mean. Exceptions to the rule don't make the rule. Just because that guy got lucky doesn't mean "looks don't matter" or "just be white".

• +1

Someone on LSA said that "Asian women are either with the ugliest white men, or the prettiest white men".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
@SecularIslamist if ur an incel trying to arrange marriage max a mtb, the woman will se women ove similiar level have much more attractive men she will cuck you naturally

@SecularIslamist if ur an incel trying to arrange marriage max a mtb, the woman will se women ove similiar level have much more attractive men she will cuck you naturally
I'm not incel.

Tbh and I'm not boasting at all (last thing Id do), I can probably get HTB or at least high tier MTB from Bangladesh - as hard as it is. Because my height or looks aren't a problem over there. Even tho I'm boneless I know my family and family contacts are light skin worshippers - they hype up my 'white skinned' sibling. So they'd do the same with me since I'm lighter than 99% as well. Also I'm richer than most, educationmaxxed (also unlike 99% of Bengalis). I'm serious, if someone like @Zer0/∞ can get MTB then they'd think they've hit the jackpot with me. I wouldn't get cucked.

In the UK I have SMV of a rodent.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 23218
I'm not incel.

Tbh and I'm not boasting at all, I can probably get HTB or at least high tier MTB from Bangladesh - as hard as it is. Because my height or looks aren't a problem over there. Even tho I'm boneless I know my family and family contacts are light skin worshippers - they hype up my 'white skinned' sibling. So they'd do the same with me since I'm lighter than 99% as well. Also I'm richer than most, educationmaxxed (also unlike 99% of Bengalis). I'm serious, if someone like @Zer0/∞ can get MTB then they'd think they've hit the jackpot with me. I wouldn't get cucked.

I wasn’t referring to u I know ur not an incel i have seen you before

• Woah
I'm not incel.

Tbh and I'm not boasting at all, I can probably get HTB or at least high tier MTB from Bangladesh - as hard as it is. Because my height or looks aren't a problem over there. Even tho I'm boneless I know my family and family contacts are light skin worshippers - they hype up my 'white skinned' sibling. So they'd do the same with me since I'm lighter than 99% as well. Also I'm richer than most, educationmaxxed (also unlike 99% of Bengalis). I'm serious, if someone like @Zer0/∞ can get MTB then they'd think they've hit the jackpot with me. I wouldn't get cucked.

@Zero would get cucked tho

• Hmm...
I wasn’t referring to u I know ur not an incel i have seen you before
I haven't showed you my pic? Who showed you my pic?

@Zero would get cucked tho
I know a guy he probably mogs (100% srs) get a high tier MTB via arranged marriage. I can share via PM if you don't believe me.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 23218
I haven't showed you my pic? Who showed you my pic?

I know a guy he probably mogs (100% srs) get a high tier MTB via arranged marriage. I can share via PM if you don't believe me.
I just said some part of you an a thread before I posted I think. Also I don’t believe you

I just said some part of you an a thread before I posted I think. Also I don’t believe you
I'll PM but please don't doxxx coz it's my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Someone on LSA said that "Asian women are either with the ugliest white men, or the prettiest white men".
I hate wage slaving. I'm up again for work tomorrow at 6am, and it's currently 1.30am, because I spent ages trying to get soil out of my eye (which I got at work). Minimum wage is so shit
You destroy your body just to go do more work.

• So Sad
I hate wage slaving. I'm up again for work tomorrow at 6am, and it's currently 1.30am, because I spent ages trying to get soil out of my eye (which I got at work). Minimum wage is so shit
You destroy your body just to go do more work.
Seeing privileged people makes me cry.

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham

JBW has to be the biggest shitskin cope out there. 5 PSL and 6'2 for some ugly pajeeta JFL!

• JFL

Not comparable. Arranged Marriage is a overwhelmingly popular practice in India. Everyone does it. It's part of the culture.

Subhuman mayos SEAmaxxing literally represents less than 0.5% of the white male population.

Curries win and mog everyone else with their free ticket to pussy thru marriage

• JFL

any ethnicity from first world country can seamaxx not exclusive to whites

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back