Sean O Pry is a normie

Psl rating

• Total voters
H

hungryplayground175

Silver

This mtn is not a PSL God or a chadlite, he lacks so much facial harmony hes a mtn, he has great eyes but facial harmony is one key component and he lacks it so much. Sean O Pry is all niche.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, 31future69, Mosh12 and 5 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 51465, chadintraining and 6 others
View attachment 2647199
This mtn is not a PSL God or a chadlite, he lacks so much facial harmony hes a mtn, he has great eyes but facial harmony is one key component and he lacks it so much. Sean O Pry is all niche.
It is about striking features first and harmony second.

Also in any univerise his ratios are even bad. Just some are not terra chad lvl. But who cares when he has combination of insane eyes, jaw and skin.

Fuck off with your MTN theories.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, hardestmfintheroom and XtrovertNTnormalfag
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and wsada
Also female would like to disagree

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 51465 and PickleTheSlayer
mogs Gandy ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and PseudoMaxxer

Also in any univerise his ratios are even bad. Just some are not terra chad lvl. But who cares when he has combination of insane eyes, jaw and skin.

not a psl god

sean o pry isnt mass appealing most women wouldnt find it as attractive compared to actual psl gods
That's why Taylor Swift kissed him I guess.
Dude is the highest paid male model for a reason

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
This is what PSL and Autism create

Garbage bait

His jaw itself is quite mid: jaw is rounded and ramus isn’t quite ideal, but good forward projection and chin

However, everything else is good

His jaw itself is quite mid: jaw is rounded and ramus isn’t quite ideal, but good forward projection and chin

However, everything else is good
If he had outward gonions he would look too aggressive. I think it would nerf him in the appeal spectrum. He already looks aggressive cuz of his eye area. His inward goniones jaw compensates that by giving him a slight softer look. I think he has one of the best face of all time cuz of his insane harmony and eyes.

If he had outward gonions he would look too aggressive. I think it would nerf him in the appeal spectrum. He already looks aggressive cuz of his eye area. His inward goniones jaw compensates that by giving him a slight softer look. I think he has one of the best face of all time cuz of his insane harmony and eyes.
definitely not harmony

Fun Fact: 0 girls have ever said hes hot. Only fags on .org have.

You cant prove me wrong.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
If O'Pry is normie in 2024 im -2psl

@Christiano fuck ur hmmm faggot, find 1 girl that says hes hot ill wait

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

Users who are viewing this thread

Back