Seed oils

Y

yeezus2013

Iron
How do I convince my parents not to buy seed oils and margarine anymore? They aren't budging at all

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
idk nigga show them studies or proofs that it's bad

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter, rand anon, thereallegend and 1 other person
How do I convince my parents not to buy seed oils and margarine anymore? They aren't budging at all
tell then you will move out and be homeless if they don't stop. if they care about you they will stop. if they think your bluffing then just do it. and after they will budge. if they don't care about you then its over

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, hopecel and 97baHater
what's wrong with margarine buddy?

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, rand anon and HTN_Mentalcel
Just go to the shops with them and buy extra virgin olive oil, or butter, it's somewhat better

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, thereallegend and piec
I just told my mom to use butter and shes like "Ok"

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Cook your own food. I've told my mom to use animal fats instead of vegetable oils when cooking my food and yet I still catch her pouring that shit on my food no matter how many times I've tried convincing her.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
"muh seed oils" nigga how is this going to make you any more subhuman?

• WTF
Reactions: thereallegend
Show them Paul Saladino standing naked in Walmart talking shit for YT shorts and they'll buy you some ass fed beef and tallow to jerk off with

soybean oil is the most subhuman oil only indians should have access to it

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss
How about you get a job so u can buy ur own food, but it’s good that u know not to eat that