Seeing a GL white or white-passing ethnic man choose a white/NEA/latina/pale mena foid over a brown girl makes me cage

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
It’s funny seeing this jfl. Especially white passing ethnics get a lot of fucking attention from brown curry and dark ethnic blobs and seeing them pick a white or light ethnic girl over these lot is funny

JFL I annoyed so many ethnic brown girls when I chose my mulatta fiancée who has exotic appealand leans more caucasoid than negroid

I told her about this and while she said she struggled getting the men she wanted before she has me and she also thinks dark ethnic girls going for these men is cagefuel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and BrahminBoss
It’s funny seeing this jfl. Especially white passing ethnics get a lot of fucking attention from brown curry and dark ethnic blobs and seeing them pick a white or light ethnic girl over these lot is funny

JFL I annoyed so many ethnic brown girls when I chose my mulatta fiancée who has exotic appealand leans more caucasoid than negroid

I told her about this and while she said she struggled getting the men she wanted before she has me and she also thinks dark ethnic girls going for these men is cagefuel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, SonOfDarkseid, BitchBoy and 3 others
@Fynasids dk

*"Hi guys, I'm a half Arab half Korean bitch who's insecure of my looks and always get jealous of Indian women secretly, so I shit on them all the time."

Unrelated but are the allegations that your a bisexual true?

Get fogged, you dumb cunt.

Kill your fiancee then kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back