moggathon

Official positive rep poster
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
Muhh I want to die but I won’t kms I’ll just make cuts in my arm

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Axii, whiteislandpill, Allornothing and 6 others
they dont wanna die, they enjoy the pain/blood or the idea of harming themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, mirrormogger, SuicideBoy and 1 other person
they dont wanna die, they enjoy the pain/blood or the idea of harming themselves
Not the ones I’ve met also no they don’t jfl. They think it gives them personality. A little bit of edge. Muhhhh

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Not the ones I’ve met also no they don’t jfl. They think it gives them personality. A little bit of edge. Muhhhh
If you're suicidal maybe being noticed for your edginess is your last hope to get away from loneliness

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Egyptianmogger, Deleted member 57356 and 3 others
If you're suicidal maybe being noticed for your edginess is your last hope to get away from loneliness
Lol just Kys at that point

• +1
Lol just Kys at that point
I mean why dont you kys, since youre being edgy but its not even for a genuine reason, its just to be shitty to others?

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
I mean why dont you kys, since youre being edgy but its not even for a genuine reason, its just to be shitty to others?
I’m being edgy?

• +1
Of course you are. The difference is that in your case its really really cringe
Jfl. You’re a self harmcel. Just do it you pussy.

• +1
Jfl. You’re a self harmcel. Just do it you pussy.
Nah i just have empathy. Its a necessary trait if you want to be a normal member of society.

But people like you who dont have it end up being useless incels. "Perma Incel" just lol at publicly displaying that. You probably suffer so much from loneliness and despair from living a shitty incel life, i feel great knowing you deserve all of it.

Ironically youre the lolcow. Normal people think incels like you are freaks LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and mirrormogger
Nah i just have empathy. Its a necessary trait if you want to be a normal member of society.

But people like you who dont have it end up being useless incels. "Perma Incel" just lol at publicly displaying that. You probably suffer so much from loneliness and despair from living a shitty incel life, i feel great knowing you deserve all of it.

Ironically youre the lolcow. Normal people think incels like you are freaks LMAO
I dont perma incel is ironic jfl. Muhhh empathy. Jfl at having empathy for a faggoted abused dog like yourself.

• +1
I dont perma incel is ironic jfl. Muhhh empathy. Jfl at having empathy for a faggoted abused dog like yourself.
Nah its actually really obvious what kind of a person you are. Youre 100% a perma incel freak, you obsess over lolcow personalities like liver king and sv3rige, you post autistic edgy shit to maybe alleviate some of your depression.

Do you understand how fucking weird people think you are? You'd be a literal fucking circus freak in the early 1900s. You unaware, autistic, permanently socially stunted, sick fucking faggot.

Not even your fellow incels here think your posts are worth a single damn, nobody ever engages with you.

So why the fuck do you think you have even the slightest idea of who's a lolcow and who isnt? You're the absolute scum of society and not a single soul would notice if you were to die, or most likely KYS.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212 and mirrormogger
Nah its actually really obvious what kind of a person you are. Youre 100% a perma incel freak, you obsess over lolcow personalities like liver king and sv3rige, you post autistic edgy shit to maybe alleviate some of your depression.

Do you understand how fucking weird people think you are? You'd be a literal fucking circus freak in the early 1900s. You unaware, autistic, permanently socially stunted, sick fucking faggot.

Not even your fellow incels here think your posts are worth a single damn, nobody ever engages with you.

So why the fuck do you think you have even the slightest idea of who's a lolcow and who isnt? You're the absolute scum of society and not a single soul would notice if you were to die, or most likely KYS.
Not reading

• +1
You read every single word. It resonated with you and now you're on the verge of tears. Get fucked you loser incel faggot.
I didn’t jfl. You just wasted your time LOOOOOL

• +1
I didn’t jfl. You just wasted your time LOOOOOL
Took 30 seconds of my time to type and i fucking loved it. Not i feel good knowing it made you feel like shit

thats like 1% of cases, most people do it because it gives them a relief from mental/physical problems in their life. cutting themselves offers them a temporary pain that distracts them from the mental stuff.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and moggathon
Took 30 seconds of my time to type and i fucking loved it. Not i feel good knowing it made you feel like shi
Loved it just like you love pretending to Kys because you’re too much of a spineless ugly freak to actually do it JFL

• +1
thats like 1% of cases, most people do it because it gives them a relief from mental/physical problems in their life. cutting themselves offers them a temporary pain that distracts them from the mental stuff.
Ray Liotta Laughing GIF

• +1
Loved it just like you love pretending to Kys because you’re too much of a spineless ugly freak to actually do it JFL
Lmfao i can see you read it and it touched you. Thats all i needed to know. Stay and incel loser forever, bitch

yeah same with smoking and a lot of other drugs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices and moggathon
Lmfao i can see you read it and it touched you. Thats all i needed to know. Stay and incel loser forever, bitch
Didn’t touch shit because I didn’t read it lol

• +1
its for attention

sorry I have to do this its just I have a gray name so nobody respects me or my posts

sorry I have to do this its just I have a gray name so nobody respects me or my posts
Just start calling people niggers

• +1
bitches be creaming over my scars retard

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
I thought that alone would have been enough but no it turns out people care about shit posting more

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
if you self harm you'll probably get sent to the psych ward

@sub4 iranicel ur a nigger