Self improvement copers GTFIH

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

Irked.
F183233f0c7b168b3a4a558423500c29

The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider "normal" just happen to them.
No high schooler ever had to "self improve" to get a girlfriend, he just existed, thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards each other.

There's no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life, no "self improvement" necessary.

That's what happens when you're not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don't ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don't have a single friend or you've never kissed a girl at 23 years old.
You don't devise a plan to stop touching your cock for six months in order to look a girl in the eye. You just exist, you go with the societal flow, and you end up with a wife, a nice job, a house, and some kids. If you missed out on this flow, it's probably because you're complete genetic shit.

:pepefrown:ofc it's a repost

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Aero
SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot, Clqs, Manana and 2 others
Copypasted

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I just need some pussy drugs and cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Clqs, piec and 1 other person
I just need some pussy drugs and cheekbones
All I Need is a good pussy in my bed and some hoe i can hug when it's cold so i forget that im not human for a while

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
All I Need is a good pussy in my bed and some hoe i can hug when it's cold so i forget that im not human for a while
Nah I just need pussy drugs bones and guns

• +1
Reactions: piec and humanoidsub7