Selfie battle ( face only)

• Henry cavill

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Deepmaxxer

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Aaron mateo (colesp)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
yeah because you squint autistically. he mogs ur pheno, coloring, mogs you to self harm with height, physique, status while u rot and make giga frauded mog battles on looksmax.org where u put candids of cavill and morphed, frauded pics of urself jfl
I don't squint, and thats my unfrauded most legit pic + I am working on my way to become successful..so henry cavill is a easy work for me

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I don't squint, and thats my unfrauded most legit pic + I am working on my way to become successful..so henry cavill is a easy work for me
well thats the spirit i guess good for u man good luck

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27751
It's amazing how yall think am a morph , that's my real face and I know I am super good looking tht people can't even believe it, @App Maker dick sucker tell them the truth
It looks morhps. Im Morph professor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230430-012001_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230430-012001_Gallery.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 0
I can, but why I should
You cannot just take simple picture OF Yourself. . You need to morhp yourself to other human. IT TAKEs bit time. I UNDERSTAND.

You cannot just take simple picture OF Yourself. . You need to morhp yourself to other human. IT TAKEs bit time. I UNDERSTAND.
Ignore me

post a vid if it's unfiltered/unmorphed like u say

post a vid if it's unfiltered/unmorphed like u say
Posting a video here is not a hood idea since most users will start to troll, look how they are trolling the bull

Posting a video here is not a hood idea since most users will start to troll, look how they are trolling the bull
that sounds like an excuse

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
it is
that sounds like an excuse
an excuse since he morphs himself to feel better from the attention from retards here who think he is real, wtf posting s video is "bad" jfl