Semen Retention Height Benefits?!

D

Deleted member 52237

Iron
Semen Retention helps you grow taller?
yeah sounds dumb yet after discovering Hamza’s self-improvement channel a few months ago I’ve made much progress and began semen retention… after many failed attempts I finally managed to conquer the modern addiction as a teen
(I can create a guild on how) Anyway after sometime on semen retention I managed to shoot up from 5’5 to around 5’10 or 5’11, you can make the agreement this is just puberty since I’m in my developing years HOWEVER I’m not the only one whose experienced this after all you can find many cases online. I recommend anyone try Semen Retention, if not for the theoretical height benefits then for the mental health improvements you’d receive!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, odux, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, Crayola CØck, lowerthirdking and 3 others
How old and in how long time?
Semen Retention helps you grow taller?
yeah sounds dumb yet after discovering Hamza’s self-improvement channel a few months ago I’ve made much progress and began semen retention… after many failed attempts I finally managed to conquer the modern addiction as a teen
(I can create a guild on how) Anyway after sometime on semen retention I managed to shoot up from 5’5 to around 5’10 or 5’11, you can make the agreement this is just puberty since I’m in my developing years HOWEVER I’m not the only one whose experienced this after all you can find many cases online. I recommend anyone try Semen Retention, if not for the theoretical height benefits then for the mental health improvements you’d receive!

The more nutrients you absorb and retain the taller you’ll grow

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck, Heinrich Schmidt and PseudoMaxxer
yeah sounds dumb yet after discovering Hamza’s self-improvement channel a few months ago I’ve made much progress and began semen retention
I don’t need to say anything else…

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, finn899, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
hamza academy is made for lowIQcels. do you have any proof that semen retention makes you grow taller? no.

dutch giants started fapping twice a day when they were 12 but all the muslims that didn't fap until marriage are still manlets. hamza followers are the dumbest of the redpill.

Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, hardestmfintheroom, Feliezzx and 1 other person
caging hard at you

The more nutrients you absorb and retain the taller you’ll grow
hamza academy is made for lowIQcels. do you have any proof that semen retention makes you grow taller? no.

dutch giants started fapping twice a day when they were 12 but all the muslims that didn't fap until marriage are still manlets. hamza followers are the dumbest of the redpill.

Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden
just sharing my experience maybe it could add some value to someone here

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
I finally managed to conquer the modern addiction as a teen
(I can create a guild on how)
How did you do it? Also don't watch that currycel, and how SR can help you grow taller is by preserving zinc and relaxin which are present in your sperm.

How did you do it? Also don't watch that currycel, and how SR can help you grow taller is by preserving zinc and relaxin which are present in your sperm.
Hamza has to be one of the greatest creators on YouTube he’s improved many lives around the world, but I understand his not for everyone
(btw I’ll create a SR guild soon!)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, Deleted member 24712 and cyprian_tomaszewski
because of diet

jfl all me muslims in me old class proudly said they do it

Low iq chads jack off 20 times a day and still grow to 6'4 jfl at this jewish retard

Low iq chads jack off 20 times a day and still grow to 6'4 jfl at this jewish retard
what’s jfl, I’m not too knowledgeable on the blackpill slang

Hamza has to be one of the greatest creators on YouTube he’s improved many lives around the world, but I understand his not for everyone
(btw I’ll create a SR guild soon!)
when will you make it? can you tag me?

Semen retention is not cope your body gets more nutrients and it doesn't have to waste energy producing semen all day when you're not busting nuts

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, Spiritualcell and thereallegend