MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
I HAVE TO BLACKPILLS SOME RETARD

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
One time i’ve been rejected for a 6’2 truecel (being 5’6 and mogging him to death)

I HAVE TO BLACKPILLS SOME RETARD
the best way to blackpill someone is to show them WAW by face and lms and incel tv's videos on looks and race (Although ITV's channel and videos all got nuked from youtube)

One time i’ve been rejected for a 6’2 truecel (being 5’6 and mogging him to death
Consider wearing wigs and makeup at that height faggot

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
If you don’t get laid as a teenager women will think you’re some freak.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Xtra, Mastermind and 1 other person
the best way to blackpill someone is to show them WAW by face and lms and incel tv's videos on looks and race (Although ITV's channel and videos all got nuked from youtube)
Bild 2024 03 19 190257294

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Mastermind and MTMM
The Matthew effect experiencepill is the most brutal and hopeless

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and MTMM
I don't even believe the fight is worth winning anymore. All of our problems are deep and intractable features of life itself. The logistical and overarching existential dilemmas we face as individuals and as a species are far greater than anything the Dissident Right, in its insular ethno-political scope, could ever imagine. The publication of such books as Better Never To Have Been and The Human Predicament by David Benatar, Every Cradle is a Grave by Sarah Perry, Keeping Ourselves in the Dark by Colin Feltham and The Conspiracy Against the Human Race by Thomas Ligotti are an indication that the unpalatable confrontation with reality which humanity has been stalling for thousands of years has finally begun.

Pessimism is by far the most reviled philosophy, and pessimists are by far the most discriminated against group in society. Anyone who points out that consciousness is the parent of all horrors will be encouraged to throw themselves off a cliff with alacrity by all the lifecucks still running enthusiastically on the evolutionary treadmill. Having seen the sick game of life on earth for what it is, a grotesque carnival of suffering and death. There is no solution, and in any case, a problem solved is a problem caused, as solutions invariably lead to new dilemmas. It would be better if everything were perfect from the beginning, then nobody would have to suffer the intermediary stages on the arduous path to a hypothetical and ultimately illusory “better world” that lies forever out of reach, a mirage on the horizon. Nihilism is a word cheery people use to describe just about anything that conflicts with their sunny disposition, and much like the overused “degeneracy” condemnation, it becomes meaningless when used so liberally. Meaninglessness is what nihilism is concerned with, of course. From a cosmic perspective, mankind is indeed insignificant and ephemeral, but I don't feel this is something we can just brush aside like some YOLO-ing millennial. It is an appalling fact of reality that human beings have come to exist in a universe which does not acknowledge, validate or reciprocate them in any way. In this sense, we are all orphans. Our most heartfelt questions and pleas are directed in vain to the entropic churn of a vast abyss. We are alone, not only as a species, but in our individual selves. We are all locked inside the confines of a mind and body we did not choose, had no say in, and which will inevitably fail us, sometimes in the most horrific ways imaginable. A blind and unconditional veneration of one's culture and ancestors, many of whom lived horrendous lives while obliviously creating more people to share in their misery, is the most overt aspect of a fertility cult. An infatuation with nature that borders on creepy is another. Those content to remain on the evolutionary treadmill will either turn a blind eye to nature's myriad gruesome excesses or will try to excuse the inexcusable by appealing to the “wisdom” of nature's eternal laws.

For those of us who suffer indescribably, our ancestors are worthy of the deepest contempt. The imperative to pass on one's “cultural heritage” is just one of many distracting baubles on the hedonic treadmill of life, and can never be sufficient justification for gambling with another's fate. If we fail to create a new being and they would have had a pleasant life, has that potential person been deprived? No. Evolution is a blind, merciless system which thrives on competition and discrimination. There is no equality, fairness or justice in nature, because they are completely antithetical to the ruthless process of elimination that produced all living things. There is no dignity in being a part of this, and certainly no freedom. No matter how good someone may think they have it in life, it will all be taken away from them with the passage of time. Death, of our loved ones and of ourselves, is a huge problem, but this does not imply that life is good. But this orientation has no serious thought put into it. We are expected to be eternally grateful for a “gift” we never invited. Even the best life could not be considered a gift if it is taken away in the end. I have no reason to venerate my ancestors. I have every reason to curse them. We are all centers of suffering. Wallowing in our misery is not a choice but rather the default state, as many illnesses, particularly of the mind, are incurable and inescapable. The nearest one can get to “shutting down” one's brain, short of dying, is to sleep. Contrary to what many say, the finality of death does indeed nullify any meaning we convince ourselves that our lives have, and the illusion that there is anything in this world worth preserving was shattered for me when I realised how seriously bad the human predicament is. Once you accept the accuracy of depressive realism and the validity of pessimism, the sensible decision would be not to continue this ridiculous Sisyphean nightmare any longer and bring the human experiment to an end. Live your own life as best you can under these appalling circumstances, Taking the long view shows how futile it all is. Our oceans will evaporate about a billion years from now, then our sun will turn into a red giant and engulf all the planets in our solar system. Some time after that, our galaxy will collide with the andromeda galaxy, and then eventually will come the heat death of the universe. Our destruction is inevitable. Life is merely the procrastination of death.

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
I don't even believe the fight is worth winning anymore. All of our problems are deep and intractable features of life itself. The logistical and overarching existential dilemmas we face as individuals and as a species are far greater than anything the Dissident Right, in its insular ethno-political scope, could ever imagine. The publication of such books as Better Never To Have Been and The Human Predicament by David Benatar, Every Cradle is a Grave by Sarah Perry, Keeping Ourselves in the Dark by Colin Feltham and The Conspiracy Against the Human Race by Thomas Ligotti are an indication that the unpalatable confrontation with reality which humanity has been stalling for thousands of years has finally begun.

Pessimism is by far the most reviled philosophy, and pessimists are by far the most discriminated against group in society. Anyone who points out that consciousness is the parent of all horrors will be encouraged to throw themselves off a cliff with alacrity by all the lifecucks still running enthusiastically on the evolutionary treadmill. Having seen the sick game of life on earth for what it is, a grotesque carnival of suffering and death. There is no solution, and in any case, a problem solved is a problem caused, as solutions invariably lead to new dilemmas. It would be better if everything were perfect from the beginning, then nobody would have to suffer the intermediary stages on the arduous path to a hypothetical and ultimately illusory “better world” that lies forever out of reach, a mirage on the horizon. Nihilism is a word cheery people use to describe just about anything that conflicts with their sunny disposition, and much like the overused “degeneracy” condemnation, it becomes meaningless when used so liberally. Meaninglessness is what nihilism is concerned with, of course. From a cosmic perspective, mankind is indeed insignificant and ephemeral, but I don't feel this is something we can just brush aside like some YOLO-ing millennial. It is an appalling fact of reality that human beings have come to exist in a universe which does not acknowledge, validate or reciprocate them in any way. In this sense, we are all orphans. Our most heartfelt questions and pleas are directed in vain to the entropic churn of a vast abyss. We are alone, not only as a species, but in our individual selves. We are all locked inside the confines of a mind and body we did not choose, had no say in, and which will inevitably fail us, sometimes in the most horrific ways imaginable. A blind and unconditional veneration of one's culture and ancestors, many of whom lived horrendous lives while obliviously creating more people to share in their misery, is the most overt aspect of a fertility cult. An infatuation with nature that borders on creepy is another. Those content to remain on the evolutionary treadmill will either turn a blind eye to nature's myriad gruesome excesses or will try to excuse the inexcusable by appealing to the “wisdom” of nature's eternal laws.

For those of us who suffer indescribably, our ancestors are worthy of the deepest contempt. The imperative to pass on one's “cultural heritage” is just one of many distracting baubles on the hedonic treadmill of life, and can never be sufficient justification for gambling with another's fate. If we fail to create a new being and they would have had a pleasant life, has that potential person been deprived? No. Evolution is a blind, merciless system which thrives on competition and discrimination. There is no equality, fairness or justice in nature, because they are completely antithetical to the ruthless process of elimination that produced all living things. There is no dignity in being a part of this, and certainly no freedom. No matter how good someone may think they have it in life, it will all be taken away from them with the passage of time. Death, of our loved ones and of ourselves, is a huge problem, but this does not imply that life is good. But this orientation has no serious thought put into it. We are expected to be eternally grateful for a “gift” we never invited. Even the best life could not be considered a gift if it is taken away in the end. I have no reason to venerate my ancestors. I have every reason to curse them. We are all centers of suffering. Wallowing in our misery is not a choice but rather the default state, as many illnesses, particularly of the mind, are incurable and inescapable. The nearest one can get to “shutting down” one's brain, short of dying, is to sleep. Contrary to what many say, the finality of death does indeed nullify any meaning we convince ourselves that our lives have, and the illusion that there is anything in this world worth preserving was shattered for me when I realised how seriously bad the human predicament is. Once you accept the accuracy of depressive realism and the validity of pessimism, the sensible decision would be not to continue this ridiculous Sisyphean nightmare any longer and bring the human experiment to an end. Live your own life as best you can under these appalling circumstances, Taking the long view shows how futile it all is. Our oceans will evaporate about a billion years from now, then our sun will turn into a red giant and engulf all the planets in our solar system. Some time after that, our galaxy will collide with the andromeda galaxy, and then eventually will come the heat death of the universe. Our destruction is inevitable. Life is merely the procrastination of death.
not a letter

• +1

Reads like a psyop demoralization bro
"Just let evil powers rule free in your domain and do nothing about it because it's all meaningless"
Nah I don't think I will

Reads like a psyop demoralization bro
"Just let evil powers rule free in your domain and do nothing about it because it's all meaningless"
Nah I don't think I will
Keeping fighting the good fight bro!

yep i got laughed at for being a virgin when i was 14
now imagine i admitted being virgin now at 20+

• +1

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
Are they saved somewhere perhaps?