Sending 100 dick pics to JBs, what happens? (EXPERIMENT)

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
This shit BOTB worthy motherfuckers watch out.
so you may be asking, what happens? What was my hypothesis, findings, and conclusion.

To start off, I wanted to see what would happen if I sent 100 dick pics to girls and see their reactions and make a note of it for future reference. Now while I can't show all 100 reactions I can show a variety of them to showcase the different ways girls react to dick pics.

One of the most common reactions that I received was the "annoyed muh im so pure" larp that girls do.

This type of bullshit. This happened in around 45% of cases. with 80% of those resulting in a block.

Next type consists of a positive reaction, them either sending nudes back or complimenting it, or both. This accounted for ~40% of all responses

Next type consists of a WTF confused reaction, definitely the funniest type out of all of these, because I am sending them to girls who went to my old school and are still there haha losers! I will upload their reactions if this thread gains more traction and goes on BOTB, MAKE IT HAPPEN MODES!!!!

CONCLUSION: The main conclusion I have come to is this may in fact be a worthy nudemaxxing method to apply, but it tends to work better in degenerate countries (think Iceland, UK, USA, Sweden) and equally tends to work negatively towards more trad countries (russia, Belarus, Asian countries)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, Mewton, Deleted member 24278 and 38 others
"you likey?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, Mewton, sanchez451 and 25 others
Caging

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and LowTrust
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Hades and LowTrust
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and 5.5psl
mirin, how big is it tho?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BetaGayFace2, terrorblade, justloltbh and 3 others
What a great way to spend your time. Sending pictures of your penis to underage girls. Great work mate!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25354, not_ovER, 5.5psl and 30 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Xyjarz, janglebawl and 8 others
Keep updating

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Yikes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354, hattrick and LowTrust
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xyjarz, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, malicieusss and 2 others
7.5x6.5 non BP when fully erect

I had nothing better to do to be completely honest
Share the nudes with me would be a better use of your time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust and Manletmachine
You should use different pics ranging from small to big and see how reactions change depending on size

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: terrorblade, janglebawl, BoneDensity and 3 others
Post ur penis so we know how big we have to be

• Hmm...
Or at least measurements

• Woah
so you may be asking, what happens? What was my hypothesis, findings, and conclusion.

To start off, I wanted to see what would happen if I sent 100 dick pics to girls and see their reactions and make a note of it for future reference. Now while I can't show all 100 reactions I can show a variety of them to showcase the different ways girls react to dick pics.

One of the most common reactions that I received was the "annoyed muh im so pure" larp that girls do.
View attachment 2134381
This type of bullshit. This happened in around 45% of cases. with 80% of those resulting in a block.

Next type consists of a positive reaction, them either sending nudes back or complimenting it, or both. This accounted for ~40% of all responses

View attachment 2134385

Next type consists of a WTF confused reaction, definitely the funniest type out of all of these, because I am sending them to girls who went to my old school and are still there haha losers! I will upload their reactions if this thread gains more traction and goes on BOTB, MAKE IT HAPPEN MODES!!!!

CONCLUSION: The main conclusion I have come to is this may in fact be a worthy nudemaxxing method to apply, but it tends to work better in degenerate countries (think Iceland, UK, USA, Sweden) and equally tends to work negatively towards more trad countries (russia, Belarus, Asian countries)
"Wish it was inside you tho
Yesss "

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Jarate, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
7.5x6.5 non BP when fully erect

I had nothing better to do to be completely honest
Are you dick maxxing or some shit or is it your natural size ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and LowTrust
Getting jailed speedrun any%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, FinasterideAt17, Mewton and 10 others
This but unironically
I would have to agree
Share the nudes with me would be a better use of your time
are you f@g? I don't want guys jerking off to it that would make me uncomfortable
You should use different pics ranging from small to big and see how reactions change depending on size
I assume the only difference would be girls would bully me/be more disgusted on average the smaller it is
Post ur penis so we know how big we have to be
I don't want to post it but I gave measurements for reference, it is tan white upturned and I included abs in the pick, like a head looking down type picture

Are you dick maxxing or some shit or is it your natural size ?
depends what you consider natural, naturally I was slightly less long because it was crooked to one side, but I straightened it out and made it upturned by forcing it in that position while jerking off so that increased length slightly, I do plan on getting dick pump and stretcher in future however

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I would have to agree

are you f@g? I don't want guys jerking off to it that would make me uncomfortable

I assume the only difference would be girls would bully me/be more disgusted on average the smaller it is

I don't want to post it but I gave measurements for reference, it is tan white upturned and I included abs in the pick, like a head looking down type picture
I agree they would be more disgusted but would be interesting to see the relationship between dick size and repulsion, ie when is it truly over for dickcels.

Would do it myself but for legal reasons I don't interact with females under the age of 18

• +1

View attachment 2134381

View attachment 2134385

Why do so many girls larp and pretend to act so pure

• Hmm...
Why do so many girls larp and pretend to act so pure
biologically they must instinctively know that being virgin raises their sexual and long term worthy value, too bad they ignore that feeling most of the time by being complete sluts influenced by horrible western culture

• +1
Reactions: Lurkerslep, terrorblade, Mewton and 6 others
Ok it’s over u have to be at least 7 inches

• So Sad
depends what you consider natural, naturally I was slightly less long because it was crooked to one side, but I straightened it out and made it upturned by forcing it in that position while jerking off so that increased length slightly, I do plan on getting dick pump and stretcher in future however
Why JFL ur literally ideal size 🤣

• Hmm...
Ok it’s over u have to be at least 7 inches
I’m a 6inchcel and with angle frauding + ab halo foids guessed 8-9 inches jfl
Irl it’s another story

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: terrorblade, Mewton, Hades and 4 others
Why JFL ur literally ideal size 🤣
because I am hoping it will increase my flaccid size, idk why but the flaccid size is really small and it gives me bad anxiety I never let a girl see my penis unless I am atleast somewhat hard, also it would be nice to be so big that it will hurt girls, I've heard many guys get shamed for having a small dick that makes her not feel anything but I wonder if there is an opposite effect where you can be so big it makes her feel upset

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
because I am hoping it will increase my flaccid size, idk why but the flaccid size is really small and it gives me bad anxiety I never let a girl see my penis unless I am atleast somewhat hard, also it would be nice to be so big that it will hurt girls, I've heard many guys get shamed for having a small dick that makes her not feel anything but I wonder if there is an opposite effect where you can be so big it makes her feel upset
I wish I was a grower my flaccid is like 4.5 but i mog in locker rooms

• +1
I wish I was a grower my flaccid is like 4.5 but i mog in locker rooms
I wish I was a shower, what even is the benefit of having a small flaccid size? The idea of it seems useless

OP figures out that women like sex just as much as we do.
More in at 7

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 26633, Prince88 and 4 others
I wish I was a shower, what even is the benefit of having a small flaccid size? The idea of it seems useless
No it’s actually better evolutionarily since your dick is more protected during battles and shit but when erect u can ensure ur seed will be efficient
Ogre for showers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1 and LowTrust
Getting jailed speedrun any%
it doesn't matter dude I am prettyboy worst case scenario I get arrested for a tiny bit then blow up on twitter and have a bunch of JBs begging for me to get out, then I am essentially jeremy meeks maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Jarate, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
someones future wife:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, virren, pneumocystosis and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1
useless thread without dick pic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax and LowTrust
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BongMog
update: I sent it to the girl that went to my school and she just blocked me :feelswhy:
was expecting a better response from her ngl, she used to be pretty chill but ig she can't take a joke

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and hattrick
You cant pound balls deep some girls If you Have over 7"

• Hmm...
I would have to agree

Cut or uncut?