Serious height question

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
What is the acceptable minimum height for women in the US these days? In all honestly what height and above should height not be a problem

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
5'11

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 9344, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
5'11 to 6'0

most girls are massive entitled sluts who will not want anything below 6 foot though

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 9344, Yliaster and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, AlwaysHaveQuestions, wasted and 2 others
5’11 since u can fraud to 6ft with a small chance of girl finding out

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
5'10" everyone in this thread is coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, nonserviam, Deleted member 9699 and 3 others
taller then me

I started writing on women’s height since I thought you meant women’s height lol, but for men to women, on paper, 5’10 is minimum realistically I’d say without you seeming short. But the 5 number is indeed a failo. In person though, maybe 5’8 or 5’9 seeing as 5’9-5’10 is average in Burgerland

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBoy
If you really wanna push it, 5’10”. Normally 5’11-6’0”

2013 so no need to add an inch for zoomers
OP you're 6'1 which is good height so you're in the clear

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
depends on ur face

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and TheAnomaly
5’11 since u can fraud to 6ft with a small chance of girl finding out
True, if you are 5’11 flat, you might get caught seeing as it is a whole inch, but 5’11.25 and above when you’re 6 ft in the morning (a 5’11 flat is most likely not) no one is gonna notice unless they like, give af about height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6892
I need to fix my nct.
Yoyo2233 moment
but true and goodluck with that really, I am in need on canthoplasty also b̳̻̞͍̫̭͚ͯ̐̀̅r̘͍͍̼̗̿̔͂͌ͧ͂̈o̢̥͎̰t̘̪̗͗ͅh̭͉̭̫͖̼͕ͯ̒̉é̖͎̦̲̬̳̔̍r̷͐ͪ͂͐

Yoyo2233 moment
but true and goodluck with that really, I am in need on canthoplasty also b̳̻̞͍̫̭͚ͯ̐̀̅r̘͍͍̼̗̿̔͂͌ͧ͂̈o̢̥͎̰t̘̪̗͗ͅh̭͉̭̫͖̼͕ͯ̒̉é̖͎̦̲̬̳̔̍r̷͐ͪ͂͐
Think it’ll be worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Think it’ll be worth it?
each patient has different results and anatomy but definitely for me
looking at the standard result that taban produces I would be really happy with that.

these are lower eyelid retraction surgery btw but I'm hopefully getting that alongside cantho

Both those dudes already had pct tho
yeah they had lower eyelid retraction surgery not cantho
I already have pct too but could do with some more
The main reason why im getting cantho is he gives a big discount on implants and lower eyelid retraction if you get cantho
my issue is sagging lower lids and bad infras a bit, cantho helps with lower lids a bit as well so just a bonus

yeah they had lower eyelid retraction surgery not cantho
I already have pct too but could do with some more
The main reason why im getting cantho is he gives a big discount on implants and lower eyelid retraction if you get cantho
my issue is sagging lower lids and bad infras a bit, cantho helps with lower lids a bit as well so just a bonus
Well I have serious fat pads above my eyes that pushed my lids down hard as. One eye is basically neutral and the other nct. He said he could give me pct. I wish there was a surgery to just elevate the fat above the lids to give pct instead of actually moving the lids. Is there?

• +1
Well I have serious fat pads above my eyes that pushed my lids down hard as. One eye is basically neutral and the other nct. He said he could give me pct. I wish there was a surgery to just elevate the fat above the lids to give pct instead of actually moving the lids. Is there?
maybe upper blepharoplasty where they remove any excess skin, muscle and fat. I don't think elevating the fat pads is an option but I'm not too familiar with the surgery, maybe ask him about it he might need a consultation in person to see if that's an option.

Last edited:
I’ve seen 5’5” with good frame and faces do well. But below 5’8” you must have a chad face and a decent frame & be NT. Girls love face.

5'10-5'11 and height isn't a drawback anymore

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
The less height you have under 5'10 the more you have to compensate.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Need2Ascend, nonserviam and 1 other person
5'9 as you can easily fraud to 5'10+. Obviously there are girls who demand 6 foot plus however they are usually low tier beckys who are insecure. FYI the ideal height is around 6'2, not 6'5 like some people say on this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and androgenic
Shittiest chart ever
graph seems cope tbh, it implies 6'0 mogs 6'1+
Not really
its just for female acceptance rate
not what is most attractive or ‘ideal’ height
they use data from millennium cohort study where relationships where the guy is 25cm + taller, starts becoming slightly less common than chance so maybe thats why acceptance rate drops after 6’0
and they talk abt partner preference for height only modestly translating into real partnerships

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Not really
its just for female acceptance rate
not what is most attractive or ‘ideal’ height
they use data from millennium cohort study where relationships where the guy is 25cm + taller, starts becoming slightly less common than chance so maybe thats why acceptance rate drops after 6’0
and they talk abt partner preference for height only modestly translating into real partnerships
ohhhhhhh

i understand

I thought it was like saying 6'0 is more ideal than 6'5, not that 6'0 is minimum

• +1
ohhhhhhh

i understand

I thought it was like saying 6'0 is more ideal than 6'5, not that 6'0 is minimum

Yeah you still get big halo going up to 6’5 or so
but when people say you can’t be too tall for girls it’s cope for some girls at least
plus height is more than just relationships
men who are most satisfied with their height are just under 6’4 so adjusting for zoomers 6’4-6’5 is ideal in UK imo

• +1
Reactions: xefo
View attachment 789739

Yeah you still get big halo going up to 6’5 or so
but when people say you can’t be too tall for girls it’s cope for some girls at least
plus height is more than just relationships
men who are most satisfied with their height are just under 6’4 so adjusting for zoomers 6’4-6’5 is ideal in UK imo

I agree tbh, 6'4,6'5,6'6 all amazing heights and ideal

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, johncruz12345 and Good_Little_Goy
each patient has different results and anatomy but definitely for me
looking at the standard result that taban produces I would be really happy with that.

View attachment 788987View attachment 788989

these are lower eyelid retraction surgery btw but I'm hopefully getting that alongside cantho
How does lower eyelid retraction work and how much does it cost? I'm fairly sure I need it with my dogshit under eye area. My eye area is one of the worst failos I have so I want to get rid of that first.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Good_Little_Goy
Maybe 5’9” or something I don’t know...
I’ve seen many shorter guys than 5’9” with hot girlfriends but they could be very rich or something..

STOP THE COPE (DONALD TRUMP)

5’10 in Europe and 5’9 in US is enough to get away

6ft if you got good Game

How does lower eyelid retraction work and how much does it cost? I'm fairly sure I need it with my dogshit under eye area. My eye area is one of the worst failos I have so I want to get rid of that first.
It depends on the surgeons technique and whether they use a spacer graft etc
But essentially they lift up and tighten the lower eyelid, getting rid of the retraction and usually straightening it
with taban canthoplasty with eyelid retraction is 8.5k usd but it’s much cheaper with other surgeons
im not sure about his price just for lower eyelid retraction surgery sorry, you can email asking him though

True, if you are 5’11 flat, you might get caught seeing as it is a whole inch, but 5’11.25 and above when you’re 6 ft in the morning (a 5’11 flat is most likely not) no one is gonna notice unless they like, give af about height

Hahah you seriously think anyone is gonna notice quarter of an inch? The absolute state of brainlets

• Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Hahah you seriously think anyone is gonna notice quarter of an inch? The absolute state of brainlets
No, I’m saying an entire inch is more noticeable than less, in terms of centimeters. If you are a height and up close to someone it is more likely to notice a 3-4 cm difference than a 1-2 cm one

No, I’m saying an entire inch is more noticeable than less, in terms of centimeters. If you are a height and up close to someone it is more likely to notice a 3-4 cm difference than a 1-2 cm one

Absolute not you retarded brainlet
There is zero difference between a 5'11 guy claiming 6' and 5'11.25 claiming 6'

Did your retarded ass ever graduate high school? Jfl at the state of coping 5'11.25 manlets

6 foot 4 or death

jk i see so many short guys dating girls tbh, most guys are manlets

Absolute not you retarded brainlet
There is zero difference between a 5'11 guy claiming 6' and 5'11.25 claiming 6'

Did your retarded ass ever graduate high school? Jfl at the state of coping 5'11.25 manlets
Don’t put me on the same level as 5’11 flat manlets fucking negroid, there is a difference, a whole fucking inch between 5’11 and 6’, me being 5’11.7 can claim 6’ just fine, but 5’11 flat dudes are coping rats. You know what, you’ve annoyed me, I’m just gonna put your subhuman negative rep-ratio greycel ass on ignore

6'4 everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: klamus