Serious one

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
Yall this aint no indian dick joke or shit and i would appriciate genuine help. Flashback to july . I was out with the guys and everythink was kind of good, than we met this group of girls wich where friends with one of the boys. Night goes by and one of them has to go to her place. The boys LAUNCH the shit out of me next to her to let me accompany her. Tbh i found her cute but had no serious intentions. We walk for like 15 min and do our business . Nothing more than some booty/titts touching and kisses. And than she goes home. Days pass and and i aknowledge from one of her friends that she wants a relationship. At the time i was in my slutty boy era and i didnt give one shit. Now THERE she took it personally. She made a scenario in wich i molested,raped,abused of her body and she said that she wanted a relationship just to avoid raising any suspects of what had happened. Now without any proof she spreads this shit around and i live in a small ass place . So like even people who didnt know me started knowing me as the rapist. I heard that a lie said enough times becomes truth . Well that’s what happened. No one beleived me , basically not even remotely thinking i was right. So all my “friends” and people who enjoyed my company basically disappeared . I went trough bad stages after that as i still can’t trust women again. I am just glad she didn’t sue as the law nowdays is what it is. My problem is , i am left alone in a society in wich no one beleives me and refuses to even hear me out , plus i am fucking scared of women. AND this aint no meme shit. I am in a point in wich i can’t even feel the desire of revenge , i just pray that she doesn’t talk about that anymore. Any help?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Too long won’t read

not one word man

and i seldom say that haha

do it for real now

InShot 20240308 151953831