Serious Talk: I was Never Happy Being Popular or Attractive to Women

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
There was a time I swear I had at least 5 women after me including others who were good friends and I was being invited out
by a number of different people to hang out. I also excelled in school greatly and was socially accepted.
This happened at around age 17.

However I was still miserable as fuck, getting friends, getting women, getting good grades,
lusting after women, stressing about looking perfect never made me happy.

I only remember being genuinely happy in UNI when I just focused on my Degree, researching the bible, growing spiritually
and my hobbies which included exercise, movies etc. I also was very generous and helped a lot of people out in UNI.
I wasnt focused on looks or mogging people.

Doing this made me not care about women, not nervous around them
and extremely confident since I found happiness and peace outside of them, I didnt put my self worth and happiness in their hands
or the hands of normie friends.

And let me tell you there were normies inviting me out for beer and women inviting me to hang out but I declined.
I never felt true peace and happiness around most people. They never filled that void inside of me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Clown Show, AlbinoMaxxer and 3 others
"trust me bro im good looking"

"oh but im not going to share pictures tho, but yeah trust bro im chad"

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Clown Show
"trust me bro im good looking"

"oh but im not going to share pictures tho, but yeah trust bro im chad"
yes at that time in my life most people in my country considered me to be goodlooking.
but as I said that still didnt make me happy.

yes and im not going to post here since you all are crazy people who underrate men and dox and do all kinda evil.
I only care about IRL since that where it matters, not with crazy men online.

yes at that time in my life most people in my country considered me to be goodlooking.
but as I said that still didnt make me happy.

yes and im not going to post here since you all are crazy people who underrate men and dox and do all kinda evil.
I only care about IRL since that where it matters, not with crazy men online.
you can always pm, but yeah whatever you're definitely a chad tho

you can always pm, but yeah whatever you're definitely a chad tho
no im not. Chad is brad pitt and tom cruise facially but I was goodlooking at 17 many people told me.

the point of my post is a lesson to others here since I see many people on here in pain thinking looks
or women will save them.

you have to save yourself and find happiness and value within, a woman cannot save you. Women can destroy your live if you dont choose carefully, and many women are bad today.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and Esteban1997
no im not. Chad is brad pitt and tom cruise facially but I was goodlooking at 17 many people told me.

the point of my post is a lesson to others here since I see many people on here in pain thinking looks
or women will save them.

you have to save yourself and find happiness and value within, a woman cannot save you. Women can destroy your live if you dont choose carefully, and many women are bad today.
ik, that's why you should never settle, anyone who has to rely on a toilet to feel fulfilled is silly, but sex and being able to pull is important

Same but i was an introvert and never talked much i was popular in school but i was never satisfied its like i was missing something in my life

• +1
Reactions: zyzz007 returns and nathan
There was a time I swear I had at least 5 women after me including others who were good friends and I was being invited out
by a number of different people to hang out. I also excelled in school greatly and was socially accepted.
This happened at around age 17.

However I was still miserable as fuck, getting friends, getting women, getting good grades,
lusting after women, stressing about looking perfect never made me happy.

I only remember being genuinely happy in UNI when I just focused on my Degree, researching the bible, growing spiritually
and my hobbies which included exercise, movies etc. I also was very generous and helped a lot of people out in UNI.
I wasnt focused on looks or mogging people.

Doing this made me not care about women, not nervous around them
and extremely confident since I found happiness and peace outside of them, I didnt put my self worth and happiness in their hands
or the hands of normie friends.

And let me tell you there were normies inviting me out for beer and women inviting me to hang out but I declined.
I never felt true peace and happiness around most people. They never filled that void inside of me.
good thread people on here should be focusing on improving health and learning as much as they can (since they literally have all of the information in the world at their finger tips). instead of just lusting after women who don't care about them

• +1
Reactions: zyzz007 returns and Esteban1997
good thread people on here should be focusing on improving health and learning as much as they can since they literally have all of the information in the world at their finger tips. instead of just lusting after women who don't care about them
Your right Bro we have tecnology today which some people before didnt have access to

• +1
Reactions: nathan
No one gives a fuck this site is called looksmax

Anderson Cooper Crying GIF