SERIOUS THEORY/POLL - Biggest Contributing Factor To JBW?

• Facial Attractiveness + Height/Frame

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Money + Green Card

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Exotic + Media Halo

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
Consider each of the three following scenarios representing taking out each element of the three factors in the poll. Then think about who would do the best in slaying and vote accordingly.

1. Eliminating Facial Attractiveness + Height/Frame

A 5'7", 17" Bidelt, 3PSL, Slightly Chubby WASP Pheno Male in the Philippines

2. Eliminating Money + Green Card

A Homeless WASP Pheno Male in Singapore (Richest Most Developed East Asian Country)

3. Eliminating Exotic + Media Halo

A Dark Brown Haired, T50 Med Pheno Male Who Only Speaks Mandarin Without An Accent in China (Where They Can't Access Western Social Media or Movies)

WHOEVER SLAYS THE MOST MEANS THAT THAT FACTOR CONTRIBUTES THE LEAST TO JBW, WHOEVER SLAYS THE LEAST MEANS THAT FACTOR IS THE BEDROCK UPON JBW WORKS

whites are the most superior race, they were created in gods image to mog

• +1
Reactions: Halonyx
JBW is such fucking bullshit I am white but get no pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
JBW is such fucking bullshit I am white but get no pussy.
because ur not softmaxxed retard

u look like a basement dweller

A Dark Brown Haired, T50 Med Pheno Male Who Only Speaks Mandarin Without An Accent in China (Where They Can't Access Western Social Media or Movies)
Giga mogger

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
I keep forgetting this forum is mostly 3rd world ethnics. Here in the US the vast majority of incels are ugly white guys

privilege, wanting your kids to grow up white passing to not be denied opportunities

I think it is status.
But White guys tend to be more facially attractive & have bigger dicks. So that too. Girls will brag about their White BF’s big dick to their friends.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I think it is status.
But White guys tend to be more facially attractive & have bigger dicks. So that too. Girls will brag about their White BF’s big dick to their friends.

White populations are taller bigger dicked more handsome and everything compared to ethnics I thank God they don't looks amx

Depends on the region, go to a rich country like Korea and no one cares about much green card

But if a subhuman goes to Vietnam that might be a big reason

Consider each of the three following scenarios representing taking out each element of the three factors in the poll. Then think about who would do the best in slaying and vote accordingly.

1. Eliminating Facial Attractiveness + Height/Frame

A 5'7", 17" Bidelt, 3PSL, Slightly Chubby WASP Pheno Male in the Philippines

2. Eliminating Money + Green Card

A Homeless WASP Pheno Male in Singapore (Richest Most Developed East Asian Country)

3. Eliminating Exotic + Media Halo

WHOEVER SLAYS THE MOST MEANS THAT THAT FACTOR CONTRIBUTES THE LEAST TO JBW, WHOEVER SLAYS THE LEAST MEANS THAT FACTOR IS THE BEDROCK UPON JBW WORKS

Whites mog the utter fuck out of deathnic curries especially Nordics tbqh it's always the most subhuman races that reproduce curries gooks and nogs atleast middle easterners and afghans look decent though

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: