Serious: Will my orthodontist agree to use FM alongside MSE if I got a deep overbite?

G

goodman78

Silver
I know that if FM works it will protrude my maxilla even more, leading to an even deeper overbite but my plan is to get bimax or IMDO+LF1 and ccw rotation after im done with the MSE + FM.

My thinking is this : For sure I need some lateral expansion since my palate and mandible is quite "narrow" so either with a normie expander or MSE (ofc I will push for MSE) I pray that they will use it.
Also Id say that im not heavily reccesed but my midface is not ideally protruding aswell (I got reccessed orbitals but somehow good high cheekbones but i will take care of that with infraorbital-malar implants).

So since when I get cut for the LF1 I will not be able to ever facepull/FM/mew again ever in my life so this is my only chance to get some forward natural growth that will stay with me for the rest of my life. Heck, I dont even care if its 2 or 3 mm aslong as I take it and feel good in my mind with it.

My overbite is quite deep and my mandible very short, but like I said I plan to have bsso or imdo in the future and even if I am 3 or 4mm in disadvantage with what I would be if I didnt have FM I would be ok. I hope what im saying makes sense.

So my question is , do you guys think Im reasonable with what Im asking? The ortho that does MSE in my country is a woman and im shit at talking to people and im a lot of anxious about fucking it up. I want to be as biased and reasonable as I can to her. I hope I can get some replies, please dont troll me or anything im not in the mood, I just wanna be done with this and move on. Thanks.

*I plan to take scans before and after. Like I said I am 19. While on MSE and hopefully FM I will also be supplementing high doses with a stack of k2 mk4, vit d3, calcium, magnesium, a sclerostin inhibitor and possibly HGH . I will also wear the FM 24 hours/day and literally devote my soul to it and stay in home all the time while on it so I promise to this forum that I will update better than anyone. I just need some help to figure out the logistics and shit.
fuck no replies :( sry for the tags fellas
@Dyorotic2 @Sergio-OMS @Slayerino @Golden Glass @Elias @Alarico8 @noped @kota

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetThatBread and stuckneworleans
oof no replies

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
So is FM+FP+MSE not enough? The hardest I’ll go is MSE + MSDO I really don’t want to spend money on BiMax and a LeFort. I’m pushing for absolute maximum transversal expansion; my ortho rn is trying to bitch me and say that 7-8mms is more than enough. I want atleast 12, maximum 14 for MSE and MSDO

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
So is FM+FP+MSE not enough? The hardest I’ll go is MSE + MSDO I really don’t want to spend money on BiMax and a LeFort. I’m pushing for absolute maximum transversal expansion; my ortho rn is trying to bitch me and say that 7-8mms is more than enough. I want atleast 12, maximum 14 for MSE and MSDO
Hi, if you're asking me then no ofc FM + MSE arent enough. FM + MSE (possibly msdo or a lower arch expander) will just be my first and last attempt to expand laterally and forward naturally as much as I can. Then I will need LF1 with IMDO or a bimax I will see. Yes bro just get the max expansion and be done with it. Btw excuse me but isnt a facemask just constant facepulling?
Personally I wouldnt mind with a slightly narrower lower jaw IF my bite was functional.

Hi, if you're asking me then no ofc FM + MSE arent enough. FM + MSE (possibly msdo or a lower arch expander) will just be my first and last attempt to expand laterally and forward naturally as much as I can. Then I will need LF1 with IMDO or a bimax I will see. Yes bro just get the max expansion and be done with it. Btw excuse me but isnt a facemask just constant facepulling?
Personally I wouldnt mind with a slightly narrower lower jaw IF my bite was functional.
why do you need all of this expansion? I know everyone has different goals in mind but I’m scared from the way you mentioned it that MSE+FM+MSDO won’t be enough. I’m also Soft HardMaxxing like UE fat Grafting, Eyebrow Transplant, Eyelash Transplant etc and a FaceMask blocks forward mandibular growth as opposed to FacePulling. I might need IMDO also for forward growth of the jaw but there’s plenty of recessed sex symbols like Chris brown, Michael B Jordan, XXXTentacion etc. jaw width > length/Ramus

why do you need all of this expansion? I know everyone has different goals in mind but I’m scared from the way you mentioned it that MSE+FM+MSDO won’t be enough. I’m also Soft HardMaxxing like UE fat Grafting, Eyebrow Transplant, Eyelash Transplant etc and a FaceMask blocks forward mandibular growth as opposed to FacePulling. I might need IMDO also for forward growth of the jaw but there’s plenty of recessed sex symbols like Chris brown, Michael B Jordan, XXXTentacion etc. jaw width > length/Ramus
I need MSE because my palate is very narrow at the moment and it makes it look awkward when i speak or talk. Plus some lateral expansion in the upper mid maxilla would benefit me A LOT. Now I need the facemask to induce as much forward growth I can before I get cut for the LF1 and facepulling wont be an option again ever. My biggest problem is the overbite and recessed mandible. Btw those guys you listed arent recessed if anything theyre normal.

I need MSE because my palate is very narrow at the moment and it makes it look awkward when i speak or talk. Plus some lateral expansion in the upper mid maxilla would benefit me A LOT. Now I need the facemask to induce as much forward growth I can before I get cut for the LF1 and facepulling wont be an option again ever. My biggest problem is the overbite and recessed mandible. Btw those guys you listed arent recessed if anything theyre normal.
Looks pretty recessed IMO

Attachments

• CFCC0598-9BD3-42D3-883B-AE428EB518A3.jpeg
    CFCC0598-9BD3-42D3-883B-AE428EB518A3.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 18
  • D8BA15E7-27D4-4AF8-B7DF-BA2D18E89F45.jpeg
    D8BA15E7-27D4-4AF8-B7DF-BA2D18E89F45.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 022E17CB-11E3-44C5-9408-0FAE014FE04F.jpeg
    022E17CB-11E3-44C5-9408-0FAE014FE04F.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 19