Seriously arent there any osteotomies/shaving surgeries for big forehead/neurocranium?

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
I just took bath few minutes ago and had hair slicked back so i could see my full forehead, neurocranium width and its kinda depressing, its bigger than Leo DiCaprio.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6095, Deleted member 7820 and 1 other person
yeah i feel you bro :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Deleted member 6963 and needsolution
Temporal reduction can make your neurocranium narrower.
Head-Width-Temporal-Reduction-early-results-front-view.jpg

bumo because thing is really depressing

Eppley does all the weird shit like this

@wereqryan @reptiles you know pretty much about osteotomies and things like that

Just get an afro or jewfro hairstyle, it will hide your skull and you will look fine.
mensafrohair-37.jpg
05.-jewfro-crop.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, MentalistKebab, tdawg and 1 other person
Just get an afro or jewfro hairstyle, it will hide your skull and you will look fine.
mensafrohair-37.jpg
05.-jewfro-crop.jpg
straight hair and it will not look good on me

You can shave of you Occupied (that thing which may make your back head look to long) and a surgeon I asked on operating my forehead to make it less round said that it is technically possible

• +1
Reactions: System Restore and needsolution
You can shave of you Occupied (that thing which may make your back head look to long) and a surgeon I asked on operating my forehead to make it less round said that it is technically possible
there is hope then

I just took bath few minutes ago and had hair slicked back so i could see my full forehead, neurocranium width and its kinda depressing, its bigger than Leo DiCaprio.
Eppley can do skull reshaping with bone shaving for you.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and needsolution
Eppley can do skull reshaping with bone shaving for you.
Great news.
Long hair then, it can also hide the skull pretty good.
original.jpg
I got pretty similar hair. Long, blonde hairstyle but i have really bad frame and with long hair my head looks too big. I wish to have medium hairstyle without ending up looking bad.

I got pretty similar hair. Long, blonde hairstyle but i have really bad frame and with long hair my head looks too big.
Bulk up then and your head will not look too big.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Mine is worse brother

• +1
No way, saw your pictures and trust me, my neurocranium non frauded is huge and much wider than zygos.
My young pictures? I’m old now and my hairline has receded at just temples and forehead

I have the opposite problem. My neurocranium is too small. Also have you tried improving your jaw and zygos to make your splanchocranium appear bigger?

Measure neurocranial breadth behind tragus
Then anterior and posterior bizygo
Then IPD
Then bigonial
Then bitemporal

Post it here then again and tag me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 399
My young pictures? I’m old now and my hairline has receded at just temples and forehead
Nah, you sent me your current pictures. My forehead/neurocranium non-frauded with long hair is almost Tom Felton tier :(
C971cf3cb52e409bbb0d9ffbcd639ad0

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Limbo and Deleted member 6095
Then IPD
Then bigonial
Then bitemporal

I will do it tomorrow. My head non-frauded looks almost like Tom Felton.
C971cf3cb52e409bbb0d9ffbcd639ad0

Mines worse than that guy, I have lightbulb shape. And these pics are 4 years old :feelsree:

Attachments

• 05F43116-9C81-467E-9EE0-9B8A3B288743.jpeg
    05F43116-9C81-467E-9EE0-9B8A3B288743.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 6A473D87-B3A1-4009-AD13-3A340FAFF1EA.png
    6A473D87-B3A1-4009-AD13-3A340FAFF1EA.png
    140.1 KB · Views: 35
  • So Sad
If your neuro is wider than splanchno, it most likely shows that you have narrow IPD, Bizygo ect.

Thats why it is a nerd and fragile trait aswell as neotenous, which is complete shit trait for men

My neuro is tall and tapers inwards a bit at the temples, but I also have 68mm IPD, big breadth at Tragus and post. Bizygo of 6inch+

• +1
You will never get something like that even if it exist.Instead just do hairline lowering combined with Hair transplant surgery and keep some fringe.If you have curly hair it is a plus.

• +1
Just lower your hairline tbh

• +1
Mines worse than that guy, I have lightbulb shape. And these pics are 4 years old :feelsree:
My is wider, really trust me bro.
If your neuro is wider than splanchno, it most likely shows that you have narrow IPD, Bizygo ect.

Thats why it is a nerd and fragile trait aswell as neotenous, which is complete shit trait for men

My neuro is tall and tapers inwards a bit at the temples, but I also have 68mm IPD, big breadth at Tragus and post. Bizygo of 6inch+
So nothing to do about that? Cant i even reduce size of this?

My is wider, really trust me bro.

So nothing to do about that? Cant i even reduce size of this?
Widen jaw and maybe Z-Arch
Only good and viable options

• +1
i actually need this surgery because I was in an accident and my head is wide asf wonder if my disability insurance can cover it

Widen jaw and maybe Z-Arch
Only good and viable options
How much realistically i can widen my zygos? It looks like i need at least 4-5mm on each side.

Then IPD
Then bigonial
Then bitemporal
How can I take these measurements without a caliper?

How can I take these measurements without a caliper?
You cant really
Ask Doc
IPD can be messured by most glasses-stores

And maybe take the raw measurement of the IPD and calculate the rest on passphoto with IPD as guide

Then IPD
Then bigonial
Then bitemporal

High IQ cel spotted.

jesus eppley is a weird motherfucker how does he do this shit lol

• JFL
Reactions: LostYouth