Seriously considering Dreads, but…

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
I think they might be a careermin, but based on research they are insanely high SMV and I can still high class max with the type of dreads I want… any opinions, no I am not thugmaxxing, but I need solid negro advice, curries and rices will be egoed, white advice is Ok

What does a high class nigga look like

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
I think they might be a careermin, but based on research they are insanely high SMV and I can still high class max with the type of dreads I want… any opinions, no I am not thugmaxxing, but I need solid negro advice, curries and rices will be egoed, white advice is Ok
high class with dreads? yea, ok

What does a high class nigga look like

• Woah
Reactions: Angutoid
They’re fine as long as you do not cover your face or forehead

Idk man. If your under 25 go for dreads. Over no, hard to high class max with dreads imo but smv is high

Would they cuck me in career interviews in Finance for example? I am interested in FinTech…

I’m 18 right now bro
As long as you’re not trying to attract preppy white girls, or going all in on high class max do it. Are you dark skin?

As long as you’re not trying to attract preppy white girls, or going all in on high class max do it. Are you dark skin?
No I have same phenotype as Kadu Soares, so like exactly brown skin, not light skin or dark skin

No I have same phenotype as Kadu Soares, so like exactly brown skin, not light skin or dark skin
Then definitely just go fade with curly on top Im a tad bit lighter than him and i’d probably consider that pheno light skin. You can clearly see he’s mixed. Just texturized recently and yeah it works so just go for that

What type of dreads are you going for? I feel like thick middle parts are best for career they look much more neat

Would they cuck me in career interviews in Finance for example? I am interested in FinTech…
they wont even cuck you in the us, theyll consider it part of your culture

if you're doing finance don't get dreads as the people in charge are usually conservative white guys but you can get away with it in stem jobs

if you're doing finance don't get dreads as the people in charge are usually conservative white guys but you can get away with it in stem jobs
Yeah, I know this, being black is already a major cuck, but it is what it is lol, curly fade it is

• +1
Reactions: butterworld